Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Arranged Marriage or Death

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
I will either get an arranged marriage before my 20th birthday or I will commit suicide. I will not persist in this hellhole of a world for one more second if I know the life ahead of me will be spent alone and in sorrow. I have relayed my wishes to my mother and she has agreed to find me a wife in the first year of my university. Let's see if she holds her promise.

Or let's see if natural selection takes its course.

@Efiliste @Serpents reign

Last edited:
nigga this shit isnt india

Are you in a 3rd world country?

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but it ain't happening then. Welcome to the life of inceldom.
For most new .is users (including me) it´s Hard to swallow that pill and process it in our minds.. life without a significant other is truly f´d up, cause that´s the main reason why we are here on earth.

cause that´s the main reason why we are here on earth.
:yes:

According to natural selection, an organism's sole purpose is to survive and reproduce. Everything else is tertiary. All the work we do is to survive (high school, university, work—all to eventually earn money to sustain ourselves), but that doesn't matter if you can't reproduce. In the eyes of nature, you are worthless if you can't reproduce (or at least have the potential of reproducing, i.e. being able to find a partner).

Why the fuck should I work and continue living? I never consented to being born or being part of this rat race.

I will either get an arranged marriage before my 20th birthday or I will commit suicide. I will not persist in this hellhole of a world for one more second if I know the life ahead of me will be spent alone and in sorrow. I have relayed my wishes to my mother and she has agreed to find me a wife in the first year of my university. Let's see if she holds her promise.

I wouldnt want an arranged marriage. She is only with me because she was forced into it, not because she loves me.

This shit only works if you live in a shithole country like India.