Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thought of another guy that was in my HS class (IQ pill)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Meet Ryan, a classmate I met in senior high.

He wanted to do the SAT and wanted to go to FRIGGiN' CALTECH yet he couldn't even secure a #1 in his class, which is considered one of the most lazy classes. He failed applying to any of the US schools and had to settle for a sub par college in Taiwan. Can't wait for his GRE, because even I wouldn't say I'm going to Caltech. We all laughed at him.

[UWSL]Another guy wanted to go to NTUEE, one of the best STEM schools in the nation. Guess where? He went to a scholl less than dirt[/UWSL]

One word: "[UWSL]recognize one's own strength" 認清自己實力, not only in IQ but also in looks.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Meet Ryan, a classmate I met in senior high.

He wanted to do the SAT and wanted to go to FRIGGiN' CALTECH yet he couldn't even secure a #1 in his class, which is considered one of the most lazy classes. He failed applying to any of the US schools and had to settle for a sub par college in Taiwan. Can't wait for his GRE, because even I wouldn't say I'm going to Caltech. We all laughed at him.

[UWSL]Another guy wanted to go to NTUEE, one of the best STEM schools in the nation. Guess where?[/UWSL]

One word: "[UWSL]recognize one's own strength" 認清自己實力, not only in IQ but also in looks.[/UWSL]
I guess everyone has goals :feelsLSD:

cucktech is not ivy
In Turkey if you’re not going to a Ivy League top 10 uni u are seen as a pathetic loser ,guess what ? Most people don’t go to there , only evil high normies go

In Turkey if you’re not going to a Ivy League top 10 uni u are seen as a pathetic loser ,guess what ? Most people don’t go to there , only evil high normies go
I know one Turkish foid who goes to Inonu Universitesi for her masters, she desperately wants to go to Europe for better living and blonde germans.

man where did it go wrong for me

I know one Turkish foid who goes to Inonu Universitesi for her masters, she desperately wants to go to Europe for better living and blonde germans.
Heard it first time today, everyone wants to go out cuz Turkey is in a terrible state rn

Man do so much to be recocnized for once and Women dont , go figure"