Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tHose whO comMiT suiCidE aRe coWardly (shit normies say)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Living is cowardly, it is easy to do and the easy way to go. Everyone should have the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified death. Not everyone wants to participate in this stupid gene game and continue it. Just because you enjoy playing this dumb game, doesn't mean everyone does.

normies just repeat cliche quotes like this whenever you are arguing with them but they never take the time to analyze whether these quotes have any merit to them. normies are brain dead.

normies just repeat cliche quotes like this whenever you are arguing with them but they never take the time to analyze whether these quotes have any merit to them. normies are brain dead.
They never use logic or reasoning to prove their points or question themselves.

you should nevER kill yourself

Normies never have any original thoughts

They wouldn't last a day in our shoes.

Burdenmaxx society. No pussy no work. Foids created the welfare state. Abuse it. If that doesn't do it for you, at least ER in Minecraft before you catch the bus. Normies deserve to suffer.

LDARmaxx if you can. fuck society

Everyone should have the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified death.
You have my support for this idea. I don´t know how It is possible that we have rights for abortion, changing your fucking gender, and shit like that, but we still do not have a right for painless, dignified death. Fuck taxes, fuck Jews, and fuck this system.

They try to restrain you from killing yourself and try to talk you out of it when just a day before, they couldn't give any less of a fuck about you and your life. They do it to make themselves feel better, feel better about making people like us suffer in this world through their constant bullying and passive-aggressive bullshit we have to deal with every day. If a grown adult walks into a hospital and demands euthanasia, he'll be put in a straightjacket and sent to the looney house in no time, but if a transgender decides to chop his dick off and have hormones injected that make him grow breasts, that's totally fine and normal as long he pays the hospital a few grand. Just like a mother who abandons a child she no longer cares about, god has abandoned humanity. god doesn't care about the suffering happening in the world. He is a Sadistic, Cruel monster that takes joy from the suffering around him. I hate god.

Last edited:
If suicide was cowardly then women would be committing more suicides than men.

What is actually cowardly is what women are doing. They take some pills without researching the ld50 values because they need some attention and pity. Sad sacks of entitled shit. Ironically its these women who should die and not the men who put bullets in their own brains. And then feminists actually try to pull the card that "women attempt more suicides than men." Sure. My sister has attempted it probably 8 times because she wanted attention and took non lethal amount of pills.

But a man I know who committed suicide actually had an intention to die and died on the first try.

I'm so fucking sick of women. Victim complex narcissistic whores

Burdenmaxx society. No pussy no work. Foids created the welfare state. Abuse it. If that doesn't do it for you, at least ER in Minecraft before you catch the bus. Normies deserve to suffer.
Very wise words

Everyone has a right to death, there is nothing wrong with suicide.

If suicide was cowardly then women would be committing more suicides than men.

What is actually cowardly is what women are doing. They take some pills without researching the ld50 values because they need some attention and pity. Sad sacks of entitled shit. Ironically its these women who should die and not the men who put bullets in their own brains. And then feminists actually try to pull the card that "women attempt more suicides than men." Sure. My sister has attempted it probably 8 times because she wanted attention and took non lethal amount of pills.

But a man I know who committed suicide actually had an intention to die and died on the first try.

I'm so fucking sick of women. Victim complex narcissistic whores
Aye. The only failed male suicide I know of irl is a guy who jumped off a bridge but it wasn't high enough. He was probably just really drunk and fucked it up by mistake. Meanwhile the girl across the street threatens suicide to manipulate her loser boyfriend and like 3 squad cars come out so shower her with positive reinforcement and attention.

Last edited:
It takes an immense amount of fucking balls to enter the abyss of death.

killing yourself is kinda gay though. but Im not sure about the altERnative options, probably thERapy?

Living is cowardly, it is easy to do and the easy way to go. Everyone should have the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified death. Not everyone wants to participate in this stupid gene game and continue it. Just because you enjoy playing this dumb game, doesn't mean everyone does.
These same fucks will consider doing dangerous things like playing Russian Roulette to be brave. What makes it brave? The possibility of death! Therefore, suicide is the bravest thing you can do.

Suicide hotlines are nothing more than a bullshit, why the fuck i would like to live, id rather shoot myself (in half life)

normies love to say dumb shit about how suicide is 'selfish' and 'cowardly'

like wtf

they just become armchair psychoanalysts or sth. but they don't know shit about the actual mental state of a depressed person contemplating suicide. plus as soon as a foid wants to kill herself (not really, she's just pretending to for attention) they suddenly feel pity and don't condemn her at all. only males are selfish cowards, foids are saints and martyrs

Last edited:
But then you miss out on eternal life free of the pain of this world

They need to make themselves feel better after going to "work" for 40 years and having nothing in the end.