Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thom yorke gets brutally heightmogged by one his guitarrist

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Minute 4:44
Just look how he brutally heightmogs him, that poor little guy can even reach his shoulders because he is a turbomanlet tbh i believe he is 5'4 i think while the gigachad besides him is like 6'4 or higher, it's over for manlets.

I hate when I see normies using artist like him to make a point about ugly people doing well in life, MTF you just used him as a example of a ugly man, like oh I get all ugly people need is to have talent in music and make a world famous band or to make billions with a amazing idea because that is something really easy to do right??

no wonder all his lyrics are about suicide

Creep puts me on the verge of tears each time I listen to it. I feel that song, man. And you can tell he feels it too by listening to the intense melancholic sadness in his voice and by seeing how deep into it he is in his performance. The song is so powerful it makes me hate it, my favorite song. I absolutely hate it when a slut miserably fails at doing a cover on the song. Women just read a script when they recite “creep”’s lyrics, for ugly men, it comes from the heart

Last edited:
Thom Yorke gets everythingmogged every time he leaves his bedroom.

Its a well known fact that 6ft5 Ed O'Brien gets two thirds the amount of female fan letters than Thom.

I remember before they were famous/rich, thom saying he couldn't go into Ed's bedsit flat after a gig because there was always "pretty women I could only dream of in there".

Love him tbh (no homo)