Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

that one classmate who gets away with everything

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I have already reported about him. He has a typical German name but looks like a sand nigger (ethnic). his grandfather was Arab. He is in my class and is 20. Apparently he was already in prison. He has had several girlfriends at school even though he has only been at school for a little longer than a year. He hardly goes to school because he always gets medical certificates through contacts (I think his mom works as a doctor). He gets tickets for free because he knows how to hack ticket machines or is familiar with other criminal tricks. From his appearance he looks like a serious criminal, even the teachers are afraid of him. A teacher once said that he looked like a serious criminal. Nevertheless, he is extremely popular and is even a student representative. He talks openly about acts of violence against political opponents and thinks violence itself is great. Nobody says anything against him even though this guy should actually be expelled from school. Thanks to his countless contacts, he gets through everywhere. He is very knowledgeable in many areas. He already reported a teacher to the police because she wouldn't let him go to the bathroom. he is very knowledgeable about the legal system. Among other things, he has a lot of knowledge about cars, making money, go to gym etc. I hate him and wish him only the worst. I can't believe he's so successful. He is also a big number among women. It's really disgusting that such wankers have so much success. He is extremely disrespectful to his fellow human beings, laughs at them, makes fun of them, threatens them with violence, insults them. It's crazy that people like him get through everywhere. the worst is that he shaming other men that they never saw a women naked and make fun about it. He recently said about someone else that he doesn't believe someone like that has seen a woman naked. thats why I hate arab genes. they have only bad in their genes. thats some satan/devil genes and should be extinguished.

Last edited:
plant him with something

Evil retard.

Criminals belong under guilotine. The ones who admire them or offer them intimacy and sex belong there too.

BTW, your text is hard to read. It would benefit from being edited into paragraphs.

Yeah chad gets away with everything.