Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This will be your life if you "ascend"

Yeah, they think they can walk all over you (because they can and know you ain’t able to do shit). After puberty and gaining to 155 pounds at 6’0” people rarely ever pick on me because they deem me as an actual threat now. When I was 5’5” and 98 pounds I got treated terribly
I’m 5’6 and 110 lbs , tho I used to be 90. I attempted gymcelling and bulking but all the fat just went to my face

I’m 5’6 and 110 lbs , tho I used to be 90. I attempted gymcelling and bulking but all the fat just went to my face
Damn that’s brutal man. You gotta feel so vulnerable everywhere you go. Would feel like if I never outgrew my 9th grade body. Sorry to hear that man

Damn that’s brutal man. You gotta feel so vulnerable everywhere you go. Would feel like if I never outgrew my 9th grade body. Sorry to hear that man
The average height of a woman is 5’4 here . My mother is 5’5 and my father is 6’3. I was supposed to be atleast 6’0 but my mother never fed me properly . Even when I was a kid I noticed all my cousins and siblings were brutally height and weight mogging me, I expressed the concern to my mother and she responded “you’ll grow. It’s got nothing to do with what you eat”.

The average height of a woman is 5’4 here . My mother is 5’5 and my father is 6’3. I was supposed to be atleast 6’0 but my mother never fed me properly . Even when I was a kid I noticed all my cousins and siblings were brutally height and weight mogging me, I expressed the concern to my mother and she responded “you’ll grow. It’s got nothing to do with what you eat”.
She fucked you up

Honestly though I'm glad that I'm not some normie cuck who gets walked all over like the ricecel in the video. It's beyond over for him.
Same. Better to be a self respecting incel than that

I guess. @Emba is a based oldercel though. He doesn’t shame the younger ones and never starts any beef
I had pork chops the last few days... Bulk pack....

My mom left my sub 5 dad for a tall Chad when I was a baby in the 60s, so fuckers that say "things were better in the past" are simply coping.

@Liu KANG
In my days, mostly the late 70s until now, things were the same as now. Except for the blackpill knowledge.

How we coped back then = https://incels.is/threads/er3-emba-radio-3-incels-of-the-80s-90s.589630/

Just saying...

I would say that "it seems worse now" because it's more, "in you're face" and far more brutally blatant.

So, coming at it from that angle, Liu KANG is partially correct. But, it depends on the upbringing of the foid. Because once she realizes she can get away with shit, she will.

My mom left my sub 5 dad for a tall Chad when I was a baby in the 60s, so fuckers that say "things were better in the past" are simply coping.

@Liu KANG
In my days, mostly the late 70s until now, things were the same as now. Except for the blackpill knowledge.

How we coped back then = https://incels.is/threads/er3-emba-radio-3-incels-of-the-80s-90s.589630/

Just saying...

I would say that "it seems worse now" because it's more, "in you're face" and far more brutally blatant.

So, coming at it from that angle, Liu KANG is partially correct. But, it depends on the upbringing of the foid. Because once she realizes she can get away with shit, she will.
I believe you about your age now because the sheer amount of digging you’d have to do to find that shit is unbelievable.

My grandmother knew some protocels. She had my mother in her 20s and my mother had me in her 20s so you can imagine she’s not much older than you (in her 70s). he knew a man who everyone called mole because he looked like a mole, she also mentioned a boy named bean (who they called bean because he had red hair) they locked the poor kid in a closet and started shaking it until he started crying. Another one (doesn’t have a nickname) is a very ugly NWcel who I’ve seen pictures of.

I know that it’s been brutal since ww2 ended. I just think its getting more brutal because of dating apps and stuff

Last edited:
How does this guy keep it together and not murder his whole family?

I believe you about your age now because the sheer amount of digging you’d have to do to find that shit is unbelievable.
What shit? Pls explain...

I had nothing better to do than do reading and research... it's. My best cope
My grandmother knew some protocels. She had my mother in her 20s and my mother had me in her 20s so you can imagine she’s not much older than you (in her 70s). he knew a man who everyone called mole because he looked like a mole, she also mentioned a boy named bean (who they called bean because he had red hair) they locked the poor kid in a closet and started shaking it until he started crying. Another one (doesn’t have a nickname) is a very ugly NWcel who I’ve seen pictures of.

I know that it’s been brutal since ww2 ended. I just think its getting more brutal because of dating apps and stuff
The apps are like gas on already big fire

What shit? Pls explain...

I had nothing better to do than do reading and research... it's. My best cope
To find the podcast.
The apps are like gas on already big fire
Not sure if you’re messing with me.
I always think you must be a genius because you act so fucking yampy all the time. If the Feds ever done a investigation on you they’d not be able to find shit

Brutal. I never viewed the older days as some magic time, but I did figure it would be considerable easier back then. Even looking at my own father’s relationships it’s blackpilling. His first wife cheated on him with a pastor Chadlite. His second wife (my mother) hadn’t given him sex ever since I was 4 years old. And he was 6’1” too. Not short, but had a weak jawline
@Liu KANG

Just saying...

I think that’s why so many people here think the old days were so great. Foids didn’t have instant access to so many men, so they might’ve been more ok settling. You are right that as soon as they realize they can get more, she will do it, just that it’s far easier for them to do it now

To find the podcast.
My emba radio shit?

these all should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to .m4a

episode / topic guide / link (if available)

Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 kittens vs rats (repost)

er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story
er8 I'm dying
er9 the woods

er10 mannequin sex tips!

Not sure if you’re messing with me.
I'm messing with everyone. It's my cope.
I always think you must be a genius because you act so fucking yampy all the time.
I am. But I'm also a subgenius
If the Feds ever done a investigation on you they’d not be able to find shit
Encrypts me
Confuses ai's me

My emba radio shit?

these all should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to .m4a

episode / topic guide / link (if available)

Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 kittens vs rats (repost)

er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story
er8 I'm dying
er9 the woods

er10 mannequin sex tips!

I'm messing with everyone. It's my cope.

I am. But I'm also a subgenius

Encrypts me
Confuses ai's me
Yep you’re a smart ass guy who’s old as shit OR your a smart ass guy vs who has done everything to keep up a bit.

Am I gonna be in your will?.

Also how did you react to Elliot Rodger’s shooting? Did you even call yourself a incel back then? When did you start calling yourself a incel?

Brutal. I never viewed the older days as some magic time, but I did figure it would be considerable easier back then. Even looking at my own father’s relationships it’s blackpilling. His first wife cheated on him with a pastor Chadlite.
"Jesus doesn't love you as much as the preacher does"
His second wife (my mother) hadn’t given him sex ever since I was 4 years old. And he was 6’1” too. Not short, but had a weak jawline
Brutal jawpill
I think that’s why so many people here think the old days were so great. Foids didn’t have instant access to so many men, so they might’ve been more ok settling. You are right that as soon as they realize they can get more, she will do it, just that it’s far easier for them to do it now
There are far more insufferable now. False smv...

You have to be in some form of education till you’re 18. If you can get an apprenticeship then you can leave school early. I knew a kid who’s dad was a bricklayer so he did bricklaying
Everything is an inheritance.

Last edited:
"Jesus doesn't love you as much as the preacher does"
The preacher loved my dad’s ex wife more than he was loyal to god. Plus, they are still together after like 40 years. Brutal af. She was loyal to him and not my dad
Brutal jawpill
Jaw is law. No jaw = no life

The preacher loved my dad’s ex wife more than he was loyal to god. Plus, they are still together after like 40 years. Brutal af. She was loyal to him and not my dad

Jaw is law. No jaw = no life
Jesus bitches are the worse

Start with beating yourself. God is within... :)
Jfl if you only knew how many scars I have all over my body. No one can hurt me more then I hurt myself. Not even god.