Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This will be your life if you "ascend"

I think it’s because they’re coming from a time when it wasn’t like it is now. The protocels my grandmother knew are in there late 60s-70s and she’s still insisting that 1. They are secretly gay or 2. They’ll get married eventually.

There was always hope back then.
I guess. @Emba is a based oldercel though. He doesn’t shame the younger ones and never starts any beef

I guess. @Emba is a based oldercel though. He doesn’t shame the younger ones and never starts any beef
When you get to that age (assuming it isn’t larp) I think you stop caring

You start highschool at 11-12, you go to college at 16, you stay in college till 18 and then you have the option to go to uni
Wym college at 16 and then uni? College is university and is paid for after high school if you want

You start highschool at 11-12, you go to college at 16, you stay in college till 18 and then you have the option to go to uni
Damn the uk starts early on everything. The drinking age is even 18 there lol

When you get to that age (assuming it isn’t larp) I think you stop caring
Obviously he cares or wouldn’t be here. And I genuinely don’t think it’s LARP because he genuinely seems to talk like an older person.

College is mandatory. Uni isnt
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Obviously he cares or wouldn’t be here. And I genuinely don’t think it’s LARP because he genuinely seems to talk like an older person.
I knew many oldcels from my grandmother. One of them is scared a technology, the other one is dead and I think one killed himself

I spoke to an American kid around 16 or something, he told me he was learning algebra and it was hard as shit. I started algebra in year 5
Kek, the schools where you are at are literally making actual slaves. And I thought I had it hard doing algebra in 7th grade

You have to be in some form of education till you’re 18. If you can get an apprenticeship then you can leave school early. I knew a kid who’s dad was a bricklayer so he did bricklaying

Kek, the schools where you are at are literally making actual slaves. And I thought I had it hard doing algebra in 7th grade
They kept excluding me and kicking me out for months at a time so I was years behind everyone

You have to be in some form of education till you’re 18. If you can get an apprenticeship then you can leave school early. I knew a kid who’s dad was a bricklayer so he did bricklaying
Yeah, but college is something you start after age 18 when you graduate high school. Explain each grade level and age it is from beginning to end. I’m confused as hell

The only things I know about the uk comes from the show The Inbetweeners jfl

Yeah, but college is something you start after age 18 when you graduate high school. Explain each grade level and age it is from beginning to end. I’m confused as hell
(The - is going to mean till your. So if you join year 2 at 6 then you stay until ur 7)
Primary school:
Reception: 4-5
Year 1: 5-6
Year 2: 6-7
Year 3: 7-8
Year 4: 8-9
Year 5: 9-10
Year 6: 10-11

Highschool:
Year 7: 11-12
Year 8: 12-13
Year 9: 13-14
Year 10: 14-15
Year 11: 15-16

College/6th forum:
“Year 12”: 16-17
“Year 13”:17-18

(The - is going to mean till your. So if you join year 2 at 6 then you stay until ur 7)
Primary school:
Reception: 4-5
Year 1: 5-6
Year 2: 6-7
Year 3: 7-8
Year 4: 8-9
Year 5: 9-10
Year 6: 10-11

Highschool:
Year 7: 11-12
Year 8: 12-13
Year 9: 13-14
Year 10: 14-15
Year 11: 15-16

College/6th forum:
“Year 12”: 16-17
“Year 13”:17-18
You niggas get 13 years mandatory school. We have 12 mandatory years. Kindergarten wasn’t mandatory but I did it anyway cause my mommy made me

You niggas get 13 years mandatory school. We have 12 mandatory years. Kindergarten wasn’t mandatory but I did it anyway cause my mommy made me
Don't forget pre school :feelsokman:
Nursery isn’t mandatory and my mom didn’t want me to go because I had developed tics aand twitches at this age because of my father’s abuse

Nursery isn’t mandatory and my mom didn’t want me to go because I had devotional tics aand twitches at this age because of my father’s abuse
Based mother

Based mother
Yep. That was pretty based of her.

At this age (still about year 6) I was a very cute kid and everyone thought I’d be prettyboymaxxed. Puberty hit me horribly, my nose got wide, my hairline started receding and I just got ugly in general. When I was little, no one bullied me for my appearance until puberty hit and fucked me up.

Yep. That was pretty based of her.

At this age (still about year 6) I was a very cute kid and everyone thought I’d be prettyboymaxxed. Puberty hit me horribly, my nose got wide, my hairline started receding and I just got ugly in general. When I was little, no one bullied me for my appearance until puberty hit and fucked me up.
Brutal. Was the opposite for me. Ok looking kid, ugly and skinny from age 9-16, and then improved a lot after puberty. My mind is so fucked from brutal subhuman treatment from my early teens

Brutal. Was the opposite for me. Ok looking kid, ugly and skinny from age 9-16, and then improved a lot after puberty. My mind is so fucked from brutal subhuman treatment from my early teens
I’ve always been skinny. When I was younger I had great zygos but now I’ve gained a brutal amount of face fat and stop taking care of my grooming

I’ve always been skinny. When I was younger I had great zygos but now I’ve gained a brutal amount of face fat and stop taking care of my grooming
Brutal. Being skinny is so much worse than being fat

Brutal. Being skinny is so much worse than being fat
Agreed because you can easily get bitched by everyone. It’s hard to win a fight when you’re skinny unless you’re Asian

Agreed because you can easily get bitched by everyone. It’s hard to win a fight when you’re skinny unless you’re Asian
Yeah, they think they can walk all over you (because they can and know you ain’t able to do shit). After puberty and gaining to 155 pounds at 6’0” people rarely ever pick on me because they deem me as an actual threat now. When I was 5’5” and 98 pounds I got treated terribly