Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This whore deserves to be locked in a room with horny Gorillas

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
AF/BB DUAL MATING STRATEGY OUT IN THE OPEN! FUCKING SKANK. SOCIETY SHOULD BE NUKED GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Also jfl at "same ethno-religious background." 100% a currywhore. There is no ascension for us currycels and these foids whoredom has made arranged marriage a cuckold betabux deluxe deal

Ropefuel

Attachments

• ropefuel.jpg
    ropefuel.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 159
Foids like fucking animals though. So doing that would just give the foid what she wants

Fuck this stupid whore. They dont even cover it up anymore their true intentions.

Foids like fucking animals though. So doing that would just give the foid what she wants
She should be locked in a room with St.Pajeetcel hahahahhaha. Then she'll learn the true meaning of justice

This whore is fully delusional in her blind and chilidsh belief that she deserves everything but doesn`t want to give. A severe and lethal aesthetic damaging disease is the only thing she deserves in her miserable life.

Last edited:
Lessons we can learn:

If you're decent looking but not chad, pretend to be a betabuxx, lead her into a relationship with no intentions of marriage. Then when you're bored of sex, screw her over 10x worse than you've ever gotten.

what leddit is this on
also why did you even downvote this
Lessons we can learn:

If you're decent looking but not chad, pretend to be a betabuxx, lead her into a relationship with no intentions of marriage. Then when you're bored of sex, screw her over 10x worse than you've ever gotten.
and pay attention to the legal definition of a de facto relationship in your country as you do it

Screen Shot 2020 01 04 at 72158 PM

Short term dating is for used whores, long term is reserved only for teenage virgins. It's 2020 sweaty, you're not entitled to a rich cuck.

hope she gets in a car wreck

what leddit is this on
also why did you even downvote this
I didn't downvote it, I got the pic from an incel sub for us trucels.
According to a comment the post is from the demons of r/FemaleDatingStrategy

Lessons we can learn:

High iq. Jfl at cucks who think it's wrong to lie to used cum buckets.

Basically the bitch wanted a pussy free-pass to lock a betabuxx but the dude apparently refused and she went mad. Doesn't surprise me lol just whore behaviour 4 you.

Pls nuke war now plsssee plsssss

So she was already on a relationship nfor the fucks and wanted an cuck for the emotional connections AND MONEY. Is she bringing the hymen, a mouth that never sucked cock and Innocence? No, only a hole full of STDs and arrogance.

Edit: these situations will happen more and more :)

This reads like a thief complaining that the person he is about to rob somehow wants something in return for the trouble. Like, i'm here to steal your stuff what makes you think you are entitled to anything from me?

Tbh she is dumb af, and the guy is thirsty. Once she wants a free meal, she is going to hit the guy up, and he will reply instantaneously

This whore is fully delusional in her blind and chilidsh belief that she deserves everything but doesn`t want to give. A severe and lethal aesthetic damaging disease is the only thing she deserves in her miserable life.
so based

JFL @ the whole concept of r/femaledatingstrategy. They're playing on cheat mode and still need a strategy?

Link to reddit post?

The harlot deleted her post but you can still see these devils comments. Also JFL at how they ban males from commenting. Every incel sub that bans whores, a.k.a femoids, from commenting gets banned with that being one of the reasons. Just goes to show whore privilege in modern soyciety

just fucking lol at "friends with benefits"

stick her head in a deep fryer full of boiling oil and see if she feels this way after and if she does she can not be saved.

Screen Shot 2020 01 04 at 74118 PM

If the broke ugly guys are acting this way then the rich ugly guys obviously will. I'm hoping soon the world will have no more orbiters and cucks.

I'm like 99% sure that sub is mostly larping incels/terpers/etc

Gorillas have like 1.5 inch to 3 inch penises though. That’s not enough to give the average cock slut what she actually wants.

This. There was a good quote from a blackpill youtuber. "Women don't spend their time posting memes on the internet, they spend it in a restaurant with Chad"

That's what ITcucks always say about it to cope. It's not larping incels. Those are actual foids (aka WHORES). Plus it has like 40k subs. That's half the size of what braincels was at the time of the ban. No way reddit would allow another incel sub to grow that large. The largest incel sub currently is r/shortcels. Also many of these "pinkpilled" femcel inspired subs have been popping up recently. Another one which is even worse is r/Pinkpilledfeminism. May God Almighty smite those witches like he did to Sodom and Gomorrah

View attachment 185699

If the broke ugly guys are acting this way then the rich ugly guys obviously will. I'm hoping soon the world will have no more orbiters and cucks.
Unfortunately that won't be happening soon. This calamity won't end until we take women's rights away. All of our ancestors in every civilization independently came to this exact same conclusion. They knew that civilization and women's rights cannot coexist. Women's rights are contrary to civilization and hence are completely barbaric by definition.

stick her head in a deep fryer full of boiling oil and see if she feels this way after and if she does she can not be saved.
based as fuck

FemaleDatingStrategy: Justifications for an abusive receiving without giving dynamic (with a hypocritical perspective on how men should act)

"he told me during the date that he wasn't looking for anything serious"
"FWB was honest from the get-go"
Seems like the doctor was ALSO honest... why does he deserve to be called "clown"?

Fuck this stupid whore.
They dont even cover it up anymore their true intentions.
Anonymous on the internet, sure, but definitely they do IRL. She didn't tell that doctor "by the way, I'm still fucking a Friends With Benefits who I think is more attractive than you, I don't want to fuck you, I just want your doctor money"

If they were as honest IRL as online we would have fewer problems.

Lessons we can learn:

This has risks like being trapped in "common-law marriage" without consent, or getting false rape accusations, or her trying to get pregnant and take child support. BE WARY CURRYCELS.

The harlot deleted her post
but you can still see these devils comments.
Asbelowsoaboveme said:
:reeeeee:

This has risks like being trapped in "common-law marriage" without consent,
or getting false rape accusations,
or her trying to get pregnant and take child support. BE WARY CURRYCELS.

1. Find out how long you can date her before the law comes into play
2. Secretly videotape sex so she can't harm you in court
3. Get a vasectomy

2. Secretly videotape sex so she can't harm you in court
They'll find a way of making that illegal too even if you don't put it online to embarass her.

Also she can just lie and say you threatened her with a knife to say certain stuff on the tape.

3. Get a vasectomy
I dunno, it's tempting in case I can fuck non-white women to avoid producing half-breeds, but I might feel an obligation to try and impregnate a white woman some day, however slim the chances.

Plus sperm granulomas.

They'll find a way of making that illegal too even if you don't put it online to embarass her.

Also she can just lie and say you threatened her with a knife to say certain stuff on the tape.

I dunno, it's tempting in case I can fuck non-white women to avoid producing half-breeds, but I might feel an obligation to try and impregnate a white woman some day, however slim the chances.

Plus sperm granulomas.

Sperm ganulomas? And no, you can't just lie to get out of EVERY video encounter.

*All whores deserved to be locked in a room with horny gorillas

Stop reading the female dating strategies subreddit. It is nothing but pure garbage. I sincerely hope that every female posting on that subreddit gets cancer.

this bitch deserves to be publicly flogged and sent to the coal mines

Stop reading the female dating strategies subreddit. It is nothing but pure garbage. I sincerely hope that every female posting on that subreddit gets cancer.

Why cancer? Do you know how much it costs for any healthcare system to treat cancer?

There are diseases that are less of a burden on the taxpayer/insurance companies.

Black-pilled AF tbh

In what subplebbit is this?

Why cancer? Do you know how much it costs for any healthcare system to treat cancer?

There are diseases that are less of a burden on the taxpayer/insurance companies.

High IQ