Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry whore lies to betabux that she was a virgin, Chad sends betabux sextape over FB

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
The original post was deleted but a frameholdingcurrycel from TRP puts it into context.

Here's the update:

https://archive.fo/lyiJh

I know some of you already saw this, I'm recycling it again for newcels.

TL;DR: Currywhore lies to betabux curry about riding the cock carousel in college, also never gave him bj's when he asked her whore said they were nasty, for his curry dick. Chad sent him sex tape of her blowing the whole team in a car and more.

First links not working when I access through here, but somehow works with a google search.

Here's a copy paste:

As I am from India myself, this post really resonated with me. A lot of Indian women do this in college. Basically, this woman rode the CC hard in college, even though she fully knew the consequences(who doesn't?). After being P&Dd by white guys, she finally settled for an arranged marriage with a well off Indian guy.

Here's the first thread. She posted it in /r/relationships as well, but that got removed.

Here's the update.

She didn't tell her husband about her past, even though she fully knew that he was assuming her to be a virgin. And now she''s been caught.

The part that stood out the most for me, was this-

To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start.

RPT confirmed: Chicks will do all kinds of freaky stuff with guys they are attracted to, no matter what they claim. This reminds of that thread-"Why she must always suck your dick"(can't find it now).

Basically, make sure that your GF/to-be-wife sucks your dick. This is a test of whether she really is into you, or with you just for your cash.

Also, another thing that I found amusing is that white knight in thread 1. He says-

His behaviour seems alarming to me. Its one thing to be distraught, its another to be threatening. Words like "I hope you miscarry" are not normal and don't sound like something a "kind soul" would say.

Yeah right. Even thought the guy found out that his wife is a whore, he shouldn't be upset at all. No no no no!! He must show her respect while asking her questions about her past, and accept the fact that she blew loads of guys and swallowed their jizz, but refused do the same with him. Anything else means that he's a misogynistic pig who deserves to be crucified. /s

Also, this-

for him to understand what you've been through in your college years (which was basically rape), unfortunately requires more nuance and experience than his worldview affords him.

LOL, this guy can't be serious. She says in the OP that she willingly slept with multiple guys during her college years, and he says that it was rape and blames her husband for not being an understanding person. SMH.

Thank goodness, not everyone is a retard

Funny how nobody here seems to address what a extremely shitty thing she did (at least of the comments I read so far) and just make her as the victim here. She was deceptive in many things that were very important to the husband and made a whole marriage based on lies and deception. She doesn't seem to have been in much guilt for not telling him except now after getting caught. I think she should just accept that she is a shitty person and accept the consequences. She should be honest and tell her parents. Not telling them is morally wrong as was not telling the husband before they married. There is nothing wrong if they disown her, that's a decision they should be allowed to make. She should not go after the guy who sent the video, the husband had the right to know. The husband should divorce her, he deserves a wife that he can trust. Whatever bad will happen, she deserves her fate or worse.

Last edited:
Oh wow a gold mine of whorific magnitude, thanks OP

Whorific forsure, glad you like it
If you find that “she must always suck your dick” post send it to me. I’m a newcel and am interested

legit suifuel for currycels

currycels on suicidewatch