Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This website is a joke now

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I don't even need this site anymore what is the point coming here fuck all of you there are not even any cels here only fucking larpers and fakecels. I came here to relate and make/read posts about how shit life is but whats the point when most of the replies are some fucking normie faggots who are just here to make fun of me and larp. Larpers.co

Then serge faggot is probably selling our data to glows in the darks, I dont even care if he is I knew that coming here but still.

Bye. jk I come back later. But fuck you all anyway fucking fakecel motherfuckers.

Only real cels are allowd to post replies here rest of you fuck off

I'm seething. I don't see the point if this is just somewhere that smug normies can fuck with us with impunity. Holy Shit. Every day some new normalfag outs himself and gets all coy like we have no justification to be mad. Every other bunch of fucktards gets their own little corner of the internet. SJWs and Feminists and whoever the fuck else can just claim a sight and uberban anyone they feel like. But noooo not you inkwells. Not a group of men who are already basically shunted out of every facet of society. We get to join your club because we feel sad or whatever. Seriously this is maddening.

the mods must be more authoritarian , this forum is deteriorating

I'm seething. I don't see the point if this is just somewhere that smug normies can fuck with us with impunity. Holy Shit. Every day some new normalfag outs himself and gets all coy like we have no justification to be mad. Every other bunch of fucktards gets their own little corner of the internet. SJWs and Feminists and whoever the fuck else can just claim a sight and uberban anyone they feel like. But noooo not you inkwells. Not a group of men who are already basically shunted out of every facet of society. We get to join your club because we feel sad or whatever. Seriously this is maddening.
We cant even have our own virtual online space. Its so bullshit. It baffles me that people who dont even fit the physical and mental characteristic criteria of being an incel have the audacity to join this forum. Seriously, some guy came on here essentially bragging about how he is good looking, but somehow cant get any foids (this thread was posted yesterday). And yet, it took him hours to get banned after he made that abhorrent post. Actually, im just assuming he got banned. I dont even know if the fucker’s banned yet. The absolute state of this forum

DID OP GET BANNED BEFORE COLVIN????? THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SHITSHOW

DID OP GET BANNED BEFORE COLVIN????? THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SHITSHOW
Wait, what did Colvin do? Im not caught up yet with the drama of this forum known as larpers.co

There are two Greycels that bragged about getting matches and are still not banned, This website is becoming the new looksmax.org

Wait, what did Colvin do? Im not caught up yet with the drama of this forum known as larpers.co
He LARPed hard and got all smug about it. Still hovering. I guess he's watching it unfold. He's a pretty attractive guy who admitted to lying about his appearance.

the mods must be more authoritarian , this forum is deteriorating
Yup. In my opinion, this forum should be set to private ( so that only registered members can view threads). That can at least help combat the rampant flow of IT infiltrators and fakecels. But thats just my two cents

If true, he's supposedly a chadlite.
He LARPed hard and got all smug about it. Still hovering. I guess he's watching it unfold. He's a pretty attractive guy who admitted to lying about his appearance.
And yet he want people to feel bad for him JFL. This forum is going to be filled up with various normies and even chadlites pretty soon if this keeps up. Why do people who are self aware of their good looks even join? Its called incels.co for a reason.

Yup. In my opinion, this forum should be set to private ( so that only registered members can view threads). That can at least help combat the rampant flow of IT infiltrators and fakecels. But thats just my two cents
No man that will only make it worse.
It will just make IT wanna register even more which will result in more stupid bait threads and more larp accounts.

The message is clear: NORMIES WELCOME TO THIS RP SERVER WHERE WE PRETEND TO BE INCELS. Fucking fantastic. Inkwells don't belong anywhere.

We cant even have our own virtual online space. Its so bullshit. It baffles me that people who dont even fit the physical and mental characteristic criteria of being an incel have the audacity to join this forum. Seriously, some guy came on here essentially bragging about how he is good looking, but somehow cant get any foids (this thread was posted yesterday). And yet, it took him hours to get banned after he made that abhorrent post. Actually, im just assuming he got banned. I dont even know if the fucker’s banned yet. The absolute state of this forum
at least that fag got banned there are two bragging greycels who didn't.

It will just make IT wanna register even more which will result in more stupid bait threads and more larp accounts.
They need to make people show their face and something that verify. height and mental state.

I see your point. But I just want this forum to be a virtual spacial ground for incels only. The IT faggots constantly screenshotting our posts and bringing more attention to us is a part of why so many individuals feel the need to join us to LARP of fuck with us. I just want this forum to be isolated from the rest of the web and be a space for us only. But I understand your point though. Thats why the registration process should be more strict, so the mods can single out and decipher whos a troll or not.

They need to make people show their face and something that verify. height and mental state.
Kek that will never work man
Leave for a second the fact that you are pretty much doxxing every possible user that way but also that there is nothing here that prevents people from using someone else's photo around the internet.
Sure, it will decrease the amount of LARPers and IT spies but is it worth doxxing every user in the process?

I just wanted to get some banter, support, and interaction with men who know what it's like to be a complete societal reject. APPARENTLY THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK ON A WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE

but tbh , seeing the cuck letting this unacceptable bluepilled shit and larping going in front of them is a bad image for them they're like cuckolding .
did they sell the site to the feds and got enough shekels to leave this site ??? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Leave for a second the fact that you are pretty much doxxing every possible user that way but also that there is nothing here that prevents people from using someone else's photo around the internet.
Sure, it will decrease the amount of LARPers and IT spies but is it worth doxxing every user in the process?
they could show an id that displays height and face, block off other info. People show their faces on here to get ratings sometimes anyway..

True that. And a lot of incels are very anxious people (like myself), and some people wouldn’t feel comfortable or would feel nervous to send a pic of themselves to a bunch of random people modding a niche forum. But then again, that method of requiring users to share their face would be a very absolutely useful strategy to prevent IT infiltrators and larpers.

but tbh , seeing the cuck letting this unacceptable bluepilled shit and larping going in front of them is a bad image for them they're like cuckolding .
did they sell the site to the feds and got enough shekels to leave this site ??? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
Hope they at least got some good shekels out of it. Their 30 pieces of silver they can spend on findom, maybe.

I just wanted to get some banter, support, and interaction with men who know what it's like to be a complete societal reject. APPARENTLY THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK ON A WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE
Incels even in their own communities don't have rights.

Well, Colvin? Is it an entertaining shitshow? You've got a front row seat, and seeing as you aren't banned, feel free to comment.

Tbh im starting to believe that this site is a FBI honeypot anyways. They literally do not allow you to sign up with a VPN or on the TOR browser. I know that requirement is meant to stop larpers from joining, but its still a bit suspicious.

Well, Colvin? Is it an entertaining shitshow? You've got a front row seat, and seeing as you aren't banned, feel free to comment.

He should ask for a ban and move onto looksmax. I wish him all the best in his endeavours.

Tbh im starting to believe that this site is a FBI honeypot anyways. They literally do not allow you to sign up with a VPN or on the TOR browser. I know that requirement is meant to stop larpers from joining, buts its still a bit suspicious.
Joke's on them. All I do is browse here, go on the Warhammer wiki, and look up memes. Taxpayer dollars hard at work.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this site is set up by the feds in order to study us or catch people who want to go ER.

Ps it was @GoffSystemQB who raised the flag to me back in April last year when I suspected there was some serious hard core larping going on.

People show their faces on here to get ratings sometimes anyway..
Ironically that makes looksmaxx a better indicator of who is an incel and who's not that this one
they could show an id that displays height and face
90% of the people around here probably wouldn't be stupid enough to do it, me included.
As much as I like serge and the mods the last thing I want is one of them actually turning out to be some CIA or FBI or whatever hidden glowie to put me on an actual watch list unironically.
True that. And a lot of incels are very anxious people (like myself), and some people wouldn’t feel comfortable or would feel nervous to send a pic of themselves to a bunch of random people modding a niche forum. But then again, that method of requiring users to share their face would be a very absolutely useful strategy to prevent IT infiltrators and larpers.
Yes and, as I have said, to also endanger yourself to actually putting yourself on some CIA nigger's watch list.
I hope that @Pain And Hatred and @CheapCocaine aren't glowies :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
Kinda grew attached to the satanic dude ngl

Ps it was @GoffSystemQB who raised the flag to me back in April last year when I suspected there was some serious hard core larping going on.
It's good to know SOME people actually want to look out for this community.

It's good to know SOME people actually want to look out for this community.

He was a "try hard" & we all knew it. He started crying to me in DMs and showed me that heavily frauded recessed chin.

Joke's on them. All I do is browse here, go on the Warhammer wiki, and look up memes. Taxpayer dollars hard at work.
Ironically that makes looksmaxx a better indicator of who is an incel and who's not that this one

90% of the people around here probably wouldn't be stupid enough to do it, me included.
As much as I like serge and the mods the last thing I want is one of them actually turning out to be some CIA or FBI or whatever hidden glowie to put me on an actual watch list unironically.

Yes and, as I have said, to also endanger yourself to actually putting yourself on some CIA nigger's watch list.
I hope that @Pain And Hatred and @CheapCocaine aren't glowies :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
Kinda grew attached to the satanic dude ngl
Nah I aint a glowie, son. I think the selfie pic method isnt the best idea ethically, but it would be the most effective. But, I still think its not the best idea because of what ive mentioned prior to this post ( that fact that you have to send a pic of yourself to a bunch of random motherfuckas across the world).

He was a "try hard" & we all knew it. He started crying to me in DMs and showed me that heavily frauded recessed chin.
What a fag. Imagine investing so heavily on pretending to have real problems. Like a foid, tbh. There are a million r*ddit threads for cuckery like that. But why here?
Nah I aint a glowie, son. I think the selfie pic method isnt the best idea ethically, but it would be the most effective. But, I still think its not the best idea because of what ive mentioned prior to this post ( that fact that you have to send a pic of yourself to a bunch of random motherfuckas across the world).
I'm worried they could use my doxx and get my Dad fired or something weird. Maybe a voicechat interview? Just *something*

What a fag. Imagine investing so heavily on pretending to have real problems. Like a foid, tbh. There are a million r*ddit threads for cuckery like that. But why here?

I'm worried they could use my doxx and get my Dad fired or something weird. Maybe a voicechat interview? Just *something*

We're the "bad boys" or so he thought.

Larp as an incel.
Uncover your face and body
Get validation from women
Get sex as a result of being a "reformed incel".

Sums it up.

was op banned? fucking bulllshit

I think a more effective strategy would be to just make you wait longer for the account to be approved.
I've waited like 4-6 hours I think before mine got approved and I assume others took around the same time.
I say, let an account take 2 days to get approved or something.
This way, unless you are an autistic LARPer (there are enough of those fags around here as we speak I assume) you will probably give up on joining unless you really are an incel and have no other place to go or, as I've said, a VERY dedicated LARP.
I think such a method would reduce the amount of IT spies and LARPers by 20% at least.

was op banned? fucking bulllshit
Yup. But larpers can stay here for years . Fucking shit site. It’s probably a honeypot anyways ( like ive mentioned earlier).

We're the "bad boys" or so he thought.

Larp as an incel.
Uncover your face and body
Get validation from women
Get sex as a result of being a "reformed incel".

Sums it up.
What a fucking clown. Guess he'll find out that his search for female validation is an endless spiral into isolation at some point.

I think a more effective strategy would be to just make you wait longer for the account to be approved.
I've waited like 4-6 hours I think before mine got approved and I assume others took around the same time.
I say, let an account take 2 days to get approved or something.
This way, unless you are an autistic LARPer (there are enough of those fags around here as we speak I assume) you will probably give up on joining unless you really are an incel and have no other place to go or, as I've said, a VERY dedicated LARP.
I think such a method would reduce the amount of IT spies and LARPers by 20% at least.
Based. I think thats the best method. No faker or IT faggot will be that dedicated to their lArp.