Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This website is a joke now

What a fucking clown. Guess he'll find out that his search for female validation is an endless spiral into isolation at some point.

It's gone beyond being a farce now.

You must be really confused

Maybe he's like a female and does this for attention? He has a lot of very womanly responses, so perhaps he's desperate for any sort of attention?

The state of this forum is absolutely distasteful

He was a "try hard" & we all knew it. He started crying to me in DMs and showed me that heavily frauded recessed chin.
Remember that LARP of his. And I remember afterwards someone made a morph out of that picture (made his jaw and chin chad tier) and people started posting it around both forums and it became a meme for a while, along with other memes surrounding him like the BBC one. Now we found out that morph was true (that he had a chad jaw) and so the meme practically wrote itself.

Ironically that makes looksmaxx a better indicator of who is an incel and who's not that this one

90% of the people around here probably wouldn't be stupid enough to do it, me included.
As much as I like serge and the mods the last thing I want is one of them actually turning out to be some CIA or FBI or whatever hidden glowie to put me on an actual watch list unironically.

Yes and, as I have said, to also endanger yourself to actually putting yourself on some CIA nigger's watch list.
I hope that @Pain And Hatred and @CheapCocaine aren't glowies :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
Kinda grew attached to the satanic dude ngl
Yeah, you're right it would be really retarded to do that, it just makes me angry when I see so many Larpers on here and apparently @Colvin76 is a fakecel too and he's an og. Also: :feelzez:

Yeah, you're right it would be really retarded to do that, it just makes me angry when I see so many Larpers on here and apparently @Colvin76 is a fakecel too and he's an of. Also::heart:
Considering the amount of posts @Colvin76 I don't think he is a LARPer. Probably just a failed normie/mentalcel.
In my opinion? He can be incel, but if he is going to stay so he is pretty much an idiot.
If he looksmaxxes he can easily be a normal looking dude which can get some roasties = not incel.
JFL at the state of this site

Considering the amount of posts @Colvin76 I don't think he is a LARPer. Probably just a failed normie/mentalcel.
In my opinion? He can be incel, but if he is going to stay so he is pretty much an idiot.
If he looksmaxxes he can easily be a normal looking dude which can get some roasties = not incel.
If so, why didn't he say anything? If he's been here so long, he should know what kind of response he would get. He's certainly not attractive enough to be Chadlite, but he still mogs truecels.

Normal? Have you seen his lower third?

Normal? Have you seen his lower third?
Yeah man but his eyes are shit and disproportionate
Unless he photoshopped it intentionally to look that bad because of the autist he is his eye area is fucked.
So when you combine a 7/10 lower third with a shitty 3/10 eye area you get something along the lines of 5/10 (although imo eyes are more important so even a 4/10 in practice)

Yeah man but his eyes are shit and disproportionate
Unless he photoshopped it intentionally to look that bad because of the autist he is his eye area is fucked.
So when you combine a 7/10 lower third with a shitty 3/10 eye area you get something along the lines of 5/10 (although imo eyes are more important so even a 4/10 in practice)
Agreed I would say its Eye area,Jaw then cheekbones

JFL at Cotton76, his posts were so autistic i srs believed that he is a trucel and it turns out that he's actually a normie
Cotton76 kek

Yup. In my opinion, this forum should be set to private ( so that only registered members can view threads). That can at least help combat the rampant flow of IT infiltrators and fakecels. But thats just my two cents

another one bites the dust, so many autistcels getting themselves banned for sperging out, makes you wonder the average age demographic of users

I don't even need this site anymore what is the point coming here fuck all of you there are not even any cels here only fucking larpers and fakecels. I came here to relate and make/read posts about how shit life is but whats the point when most of the replies are some fucking normie faggots who are just here to make fun of me and larp. Larpers.co

Then serge faggot is probably selling our data to glows in the darks, I dont even care if he is I knew that coming here but still.

Bye. jk I come back later. But fuck you all anyway fucking fakecel motherfuckers.

Only real cels are allowd to post replies here rest of you fuck off
based
another one bites the dust, so many autistcels getting themselves banned for sperging out, makes you wonder the average age demographic of users
you sound like a leftist woke pro-bigtech snitch

became suspicious when he bragged about having 4,000 notifications.
fontaine was banned for a lot less.

This site should become more racist theory when do we become stormfront.co

HAHAHA hahaha Hahahahahaha!

He's so funny!

Hey?

Wered hego?

If the site is a joke, put up or shut up. What are you doing here, then? Leave.

They need to make people show their face and something that verify. height and mental state.
Just dox yourself on a site that no doubt is selling us out to our local glow nigger agencies theory.