Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This video is representative of how most normans feel and their situations

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
In this video, we see a young Norman express how he always gets friendzoned and chad always wins in the end. This is literally what your average normal fuck is experiencing. Girls talking with multiple dudes and ultimately deciding to be with the most chad guy (whether it’s long term or short term, doesn’t matter to the girl, she is happy she gets any time with chad).

“It’s never me! IM NEVER GOOD ENOUGH! I, AAAGHH!!”

Pretty much sums up most normans dating lives.

View: https://youtu.be/sDxPyGIV9Xo

So? They're assholes to us, who cares.

So? They're assholes to us, who cares.
Not trying to garner sympathy, just pointing out their situation is only slightly better. Most of them are near cels tbh

Not trying to garner sympathy, just pointing out their situation is only slightly better. Most of them are near cels tbh
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I agree, they are near cels, that is why I have a problem with them attacking incels; it is obvious what they are up to.

I agree, they are near cels, that is why I have a problem with them attacking incels; it is obvious what they are up to.
Yeah, they perpetuate the rat race that feeds into the hypergamy problem and makes it worse than it already is getting to be.

In this video, we see a young Norman express how he always gets friendzoned and chad always wins in the end. This is literally what your average normal fuck is experiencing. Girls talking with multiple dudes and ultimately deciding to be with the most chad guy (whether it’s long term or short term, doesn’t matter to the girl, she is happy she gets any time with chad).

“It’s never me! IM NEVER GOOD ENOUGH! I, AAAGHH!!”

Pretty much sums up most normans dating lives.

View: https://youtu.be/sDxPyGIV9Xo

I hope he became a rapist

brutal as fuck, i feel sympathy for him

brutal as fuck, i feel sympathy for him
Same. But at the same time they hate us. Because they refuse to believe of what they are.

Involuntary celibate.