Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This video by do it for state is absolute suicide fuel. Chad passionately kisses 5 hot girls in less than a minute.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

I cannot even get one fucking kiss in my entire life but this Chad is kissing 5 hot stacies in the span of less than a minute.
And the kisses aren't quick pecks on the lips, no they are tongue touching deep kisses.
Especially that slut in the end, she didn't mind that he had just kissed 4 other girls, no she just wanted to take extra time with chad.

I am not clicking that.

He's living out the life I've always wanted.

I cannot even get one fucking kiss in my entire life but this Chad is kissing 5 hot stacies in the span of less than a minute.
And the kisses aren't quick pecks on the lips, no they are tongue touching deep kisses.
Especially that slut in the end, she didn't mind that he had just kissed 4 other girls, no she just wanted to take extra time with chad.

Click it, you need to realise what you are truly missing out on.
You need to realise how potent and powerful good looks are.

Already saw it, doesnt phase me much anymore

Kissing means nothing to girls over 16

Ain't clicking that shit nigga

There's chads taking on 5 girls, naturally that would mean there'd be incels. Simple formula.