Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Trucel Looking Guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
mogs me to 3 alternate universes

Guys, What about mexican/hispanic?

This guy probably roped already

Ah, that's Nino.

He's from the Warlizard Gaming Forum.

Could he also getaway as a arab?
Or in other words. Does he look a bit like a arab?

He looks Pacífic islander if not then Native American

Wondering if he would look better with white skin?

Some sort of islander + european mutt, possibly just a swarthy southern Euro.

He looks Pacífic islander if not then Native American
If he's native, he's at least half European. Natives can't really grow beards and they don't have wavy/curly hair.
I'd say he's most likely a southern American, Turkish or maybe even southern or southeastern European. Could also be a gypsy or an islander/euro mutt.

He's a fat low tier normie. Without all the fat he'd be a regular normie, maybe still a low tier normie.

Hmmmm, interesting. But he certainly looks ugly through my eyes.

Wouldn’t call him truecel but he could be def an incel.

Most of you guys say he looks like an islander. Just to change the subject a bit. How serverly ugly does this guy look to you lot?

I would class him as easily incel tier at least.

He looks like Brendio but he also loses points for looking like a Pacific Islander.
He probably wouldn't get much success even if he lost the weight and got rid of his ugly mop-looking hairstyle but trucel is a strong word.

In all honesty, I don't see this as being a warped definition of trucel. You can tell just by looking at his face that females will be disgusted by him.
He looks like Brendio but he also loses points for looking like a Pacific Islander.
He probably wouldn't get much success even if he lost the weight and got rid of his ugly mop-looking hairstyle but trucel is a strong word.

Hmmmmm...Brendio has way better eye area though.

I know this thread is starting to get boring now.

But for some strange reason. The more I look at the pic of this guy, I find him a bit unusual. TBH, I've never seen an incel tier guy like him before. And yes, I know what a typical incel looks like!

Mogs me from Morocco to Madagascar

Yes. If you mog him facially interms of symmetry, you shouldn't be here. young"cels" like you ruin this forum either way

I'm oldcel. Turning 31 next month. Does the guy in the pic look severely incel tier through your eyes?

I'm oldcel. Turning 31 next month. Does the guy in the pic look severely incel tier through your eyes?
No, for a fat cunt he still looks normie-tier, if he were normal BMI he would be high-tier for an ethnic.

that's you in the pic, isn't it? :feelshmm:

No, for a fat cunt he still looks normie-tier, if he were normal BMI he would be high-tier for an ethnic.

that's you in the pic, isn't it? :feelshmm:

That's not me. Are you based in the UK?

@BududubNow

How much incel tier, does the guy in the pic look through your eyes?

Sub 8, so what's the difference?

I agree with that.

Can't believe some of the idiots calling him a fat normie. Real fat normies look way better than the guy in the pic.

Yep. If he were to lose weight and shower (I'm being serious here) he'd look good cause he has a very proportionate face.

Sorry to say this. But I just fell of my chair laughing.

Sub 8, so what's the difference?
Stop with this meme already. Normies still get sex even if it's harder and usually somewhat paid, but that's all that matters. If sub 8 was true incels wouldn't even exist cause everyone would get the 8/10+ Chad's features.

Interesting post

Stop with this meme already. Normies still get sex even if it's harder and usually somewhat paid, but that's all that matters. If sub 8 was true incels wouldn't even exist cause everyone would get the 8/10+ Chad's features.
WTF are you talking about. Like legit 40% of men nowadays are NOT having sex, 20-30% are paying for it one way or another and the rest are above 7, so at least Lite Chads. Nitpicked examples DO NOT APPLY.

WTF are you talking about. Like legit 40% of men nowadays are NOT having sex, 20-30% are paying for it one way or another and the rest are above 7, so at least Lite Chads. Nitpicked examples DO NOT APPLY.
Literally 80% of normies I know are having sex, albeit rarely. And I'm talking about guys in the 5-6/10 range.

Source: I'm NT and actually know/communicate with a lot of people on a daily basis.

Literally 80% of normies I know are having sex, albeit rarely. And I'm talking about guys in the 5-6/10 range.

Source: I'm NT and actually know/communicate with a lot of people on a daily basis.
What country.

Just needs to loose weight