Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Trucel Looking Guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
He definitely mogs me hard.

@universallyabhorred

I'm surprised you haven't posted here. What do you make of the subhuman guy in the pic?

@universallyabhorred

I'm surprised you haven't posted here. What do you make of the subhuman guy in the pic?
He look like a native american to me, definitely has some mongoloid ancestry there. He mogs me pretty hard, not ugly despite having unattractive features, because he has decent bones.

He look like a native american to me, definitely has some mongoloid ancestry there. He mogs me pretty hard, not ugly despite having unattractive features, because he has decent bones.

At a guess. He could potentially be low tier normie with low body fat?

This is a joke right? He is nowhere near truecel tier. I'm not even sure he could count as incel looks wise.

At a guess. He could potentially be low tier normie with low body fat?
Yes definitely, perhaps even average though strange looking, but he will never be attractive.

This is a joke right? He is nowhere near truecel tier. I'm not even sure he could count as incel looks wise.

Look closely at his nose + eye area. They are flawed. If this guy was living in the 1950's/60's etc. He would be an acquired taste. But today, easily incel tier.

1AF4034F AE12 4B1B B0A7 52A64455D93E
ukulele

This thread has been very interesting, Many thanks to you guys for responding.

So, pretty much most of you say ''Pacific Islander''. Must say I do agree with that after looking on Google Images.

@Colvin76

Would you say the guy in the pic is more trucel or incel tier?

@ionlycopenow

Does the guy in the pic look trucel or incel tier through your eyes?

@Fat Link

What do you make of the guy in the pic?

@Fat Link

What do you make of the guy in the pic?
Race? He's probably one of the Rock's people ie Samoan from the looks of him and it looks as if somebody else already felt the same way having posted a picture of one of Dwayne's more recent movies ie "Moana", heh.

As for SMV if thats what you want to know?

If he's thugmaxxed he's probably swimming in poon.

If he's a nice guy? He's going to need to lose some weight and gymcel to get anything.

All in all his only problem to me assuming he even has a "problem" with or getting girls is his weight ie if he loses 20, 30 or even 40lbs of it he could become one of those ethnic Chad slayer types.

If I were him thats what I'd do along with thugmaxxing and finding some cool looking expensive sunglasses/shades to wear ie Versace or something along those lines think.

Race? He's probably one of the Rock's people ie Samoan from the looks of him and it looks as if somebody else already felt the same way having posted a picture of one of Dwayne's more recent movies ie "Moana", heh.

As for SMV if thats what you want to know?

If he's thugmaxxed he's probably swimming in poon.

If he's a nice guy? He's going to need to lose some weight and gymcel to get anything.

All in all his only problem to me assuming he even has a "problem" with or getting girls is his weight ie if he loses 20, 30 or even 40lbs of it he could become one of those ethnic Chad slayer types.

If I were him thats what I'd do along with thugmaxxing and finding some cool looking expensive sunglasses/shades to wear ie Versace or something along those lines think.

Interesting response. I highly doubt that he'd make it to ''ethnic chad'' level. His eye area doesn't look great. The nose looks crap. Most people say he's more low normie tier.

Last edited:
Interesting response. I highly doubt that he'd make it to ''ethnic chad'' level. His eye area doesn't look great. The nose looks crap. Most people say he's more low normie tier.

Believe it or not being too fat can distort how your face actually looks (along with the rest of you of course).

The guy in your picture reminds me of an old picture of youtube ex convict "Aboud" that he once shared on his channel in a video or someother way I believe it was ie Aboud had that same long hair as your guy, but was even more muscled up than he ie Aboud himself is in his regular youtube videos, but when he was super, insanely muscled up was probably much earlier in his life ie I think the guy is late 30's or early 40's now and when he was like all body builder maxxed out he was probably mid to early twenties by the looks of things and seemed like he may of had some fat on his face like the guy in your picture but probably not as bad.

The fat as well just his being younger gave him a softer appearance than now which I'd guess probably didn't turn as many women on as his appearance now does ie supposedly according to him one or more women has actually offered to pay large sums of money to get him to sleep with them but he turned them down because he doesn't like the idea of prostitution or to be thought of as that or at least then have to think of himself as that.

Chad life eh? (What I mean is the decisions they have to make are so very different from our own as incels/wizards ie our decisions tend to either go from bad to worse whereas Chads life decisions tend to go from better to best, etc, etc).

Anyway I digress, alternatively to what I said earlier, the guy in your picture could also quite easily be one of Aboud's people ie I think he's of Egyptian ancestry but not sure?

Anyway because of Aboud's movie star good looks people in prison and I think even in the outside world took to calling him "Hollywood" as his nickname.

Interestingly enough he's even been offered roles by either Hollywood or at least the television industry which I believe he told us he turned down because they wanted him to play some kind of fucked up degenerate character or something typical of Jews who pretty much run both of these industries ie film and TV.

All that said looking at your guy's picture again I was shocked by his arm size and have to re-evalute my weight loss estimations for him ie I'd say he's got a good 80 to 100lbs to lose along with gymcelling for muscle gains before any female or at least reasonably hot Stacy tier female would ever seriously look at him with consideration to be her Chad or at least her regular friends with benefits fucktoy/fuckboy/boytoy/what have you.

@Of Manlets and Men

What is your opinion on the strange looking guy in the pic. You will have to go back to page 1 to see it.

@Of Manlets and Men

What is your opinion on the strange looking guy in the pic. You will have to go back to page 1 to see it.

He looks half curry and half Mongolian. I wouldn't call him a truecel. He's fat and if he lost weight he could probably be a low-tier normie.

Sorry to revive this old thread.

Just a thought. The guy in the picture should become a meme for incels. After all, his face does look genetically flawed.

Any incels on here that can sketch/draw? Can someone do a sketch of the incel seen on the first page?

He got a big skull. Would look good if he lost weight

@zekr

Would you consider the guy trucel or just incel tier. Look at the 1st post, on page 1.

@zekr

Would you consider the guy trucel or just incel tier. Look at the 1st post, on page 1.
Incel tier only. He looks Samoan and many Samoan men are overweight so he could probably get past the fat thing if he was on the islands but incel tier in the West.

Incel tier only. He looks Samoan and many Samoan men are overweight so he could probably get past the fat thing if he was on the islands but incel tier in the West.

Good post. Pretty much agreed.

Dude is a volcel. Just needs to lose some weight. I don't think this guy is anywhere near "truecel."

if he gymmaxxed early on and shaved he could khalimax and swim in pussy, just look at his arms and face ffs hes obviously high test and has great gymmaxxing potential