Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This thread hurt to read

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's one of the worst feelings in the world, knowing that I'll never have an amazing girlfriend who shares my passions and interests.
It breaks my heart, I can't bear to imagine it. Why can't I just die already? It's all I want anymore.

I can never relate to co-op, having a brother/sister or playing video games with friends

Closest I've been is playing Portal 2 community test chambers with my bro who I love in a no homo way.

>tfw when no cute adorbale gf to cuddle while playing vidyas

Closest I've been is playing Portal 2 community test chambers with my bro who I love in a no homo way.

Yeah some of my most fun gaming memories were playing co-op or versus with my brother growing up. Those were simpler times.

Fuck man I sometimes wish I had a gf to play EU4 with, we could take over the world together :heart:

Yeah some of my most fun gaming memories were playing co-op or versus with my brother growing up. Those were simpler times.
Feels. We would get so fucking baked and play Super Smash Bros on n64 emulator (I'd always be Kirby) and we would play versus each other. Such good times.

Feels. We would get so fucking baked and play Super Smash Bros on n64 emulator (I'd always be Kirby) and we would play versus each other. Such good times.

Baked? How old were you?

Reddit i sui fule. Normal peiple get to enjoy things like this while we rot.

My happiest memories are gaming as a kid with my best friend and sister/others. I used to get £3 pocket money every Friday and head to Blockbuster's with my friend and we'd rent a few games, and he'd sleep over. I remember one Summer we spent 6 weeks locked in my room playing TOCA 2. Never been happier.

online multiplayer is the way

Sounds shit tbh.

lol, I never understood this. Who gives a fuck about common interests?
Gamer girls are cancer. Just find some male friends tbh