Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This sub really needs to talk more about trans people

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
We need to show how fucking sick and deranged those things are. How they become abominations after surgery, etc. We don't talk nearly as much as we should about those things that for some reason people call humans

gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness and for some reason transitioning has become the "cure"

What more is there to say though ?

They do that themselves just by existing.

Why though? I don't care if 99% of men become trannies, what's it to me?

Implying they are people. :feelswow:

We need to show how fucking sick and deranged those things are. How they become abominations after surgery, etc. We don't talk nearly as much as we should about those things that for some reason people call humans
based as fuck

I've thought about that topic alot. I asked myself the question if i would, on paper, date a man that is fully transitioned and i've concluded that i would in fact date that WOMAN. It doesn't matter if the gender dismorphia was caused by mental struggles or, as some of you claim, societal pressure. I believe that if someone is willing to go as far as to start the transitioning phase, they truly feel out of place and connect more to another gender/sex. With that premise in mind, there shouldn't be much difference between the 'personality' of a born or 'created' woman.

I've thought about that topic alot. I asked myself the question if i would, on paper, date a man that is fully transitioned and i've concluded that i would in fact date that WOMAN. It doesn't matter if the gender dismorphia was caused by mental struggles or, as some of you claim, societal pressure. I believe that if someone is willing to go as far as to start the transitioning phase, they truly feel out of place and connect more to another gender/sex. With that premise in mind, there shouldn't be much difference between the 'personality' of a born or 'created' woman.
gay
gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness and for some reason transitioning has become the "cure"
This, and so is homosexuality.

there shouldn't be much difference between the 'personality' of a born or 'created' woman.
Well there is in terms of emotional stability and sexual stimulation. Mtf trannies happen many times to retain those two male traits.
Also applies to AIS foids who most of the times happen to be very active and sporty and good at sport in general
A starting point would be, how lots of female to male trans people have noted that after passing as male, they notice their value to society vanish. they realize that "male privilege" is bullshit and doesnt apply to most men
Absolutely this

Well there is in terms of emotional stability and sexual stimulation. Mtf trannies happen many times to retain those two male traits.
Also applies to AIS foids who most of the times happen to be very active and sporty and good at sport in general
Yeah sure transitioning is a complicated procedure and there will always be physical imperfection, but that is not what I am talking about.
Inner processes or brain activity is not linked to the perfection or imperfection of the body.
OP calls them deranged, but isn't for example { a man that has more feminine mental-traits,more of a female than a woman that has majority masculine mental-traits and vice versa } despite their physical appearance.

This isnt a sub. Plus why bother. Its not our problem. Talk about it should be relevant. Otherwise why populate the site with meaningless tranny content that adds nothing. A starting point would be, how lots of female to male trans people have noted that after passing as male, they notice their value to society vanish. they realize that "male privilege" is bullshit and doesnt apply to most men. Something like that or other relevant shit is the only real reason I can see for us to bother discussing it because that shit there is blackpilled as fuck. Other than that it's not really an issue for us, however inceldom is. So i'd prefer more threads and talks about inceldom.

FtM trannies are so retarded. They literally go from tutorial mode to nightmare deathwish ironmode

No, this sub needs to talk much less about trans people. There is literally no reason for trans issues to be so central to the incel mindset. It has very little to do with inceldom and is an absolute dead end with regard to deliberating the blackpill.

Inner processes or brain activity is not linked to the perfection or imperfection of the body.
Yes but i was pointing out how many trannies still has some mental traits of their biological sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back