Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has more truecels currently than it did in the beginning

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
1E1D6B74 88A8 4055 A45F 0C6579A3B27E

This is a pic from 2018. With the exception of Orb (some looksmaxxer who ascended to chadlite and left the lookism forums way before this site was created) and ofc ER. I’m pretty sure most of these people were users on this site

We also have a lot of people claiming you’re a tallfag at 5’9/5’10 yet back in the day there was 6’5 moggers like @mylifeistrash @TheRealChincel @Grotesque were literally 6’5. The only crazy tallfag I know on here currently is @nettle whos 6’9/6’10.

JFL if anything we have far more truecels especially from the past 3 years on here than the fakecels here in 2017-2019. Lmfao if any have seen the faces of the users here especially a lot of recent ones you would understand. A bunch of our saints like @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @Deleted member 41104 and plenty of others FROM THIS FORUM who spam or posted their faces on looksmax are without a doubt truecels.

Last edited:
the fakecels left and the truecels with no friends remained here because they have no one else to talk to

imagine caring about what some shitskins on a basket weaving mongolian forum look like

5'9+ is a tallfag.

imagine caring about what some shitskins on a basket weaving mongolian forum look like
We don't want goodlooking guys on here because they cannot relate.

mogged by every picture

I don't get it, half of those guys do look incel.

Otherwise, if you're in your early 20s, it's entirely possible that your issues are psychological in nature and that you're just exaggerating your ugliness to yourself. Why do I say this? Because if some people think they're more handsome than they really are, then it's also possible for the inverse to be true, i.e., some would think they're uglier than they really are.

If you're in you're early 20s and dont have a hideous deformity, are you absolutely 100% sure are you that you are as ugly as you think?

I agree honestly but plenty of fucking HTNs and arguable Chadlites there and the most attractive ones there were the more active members

easiest litmus test for your looks: Do you get female attention?
If not, you are ugly.
That all that matters. If women are into you, they make it extremely clear.

Which ones? The guy next to ER and top right corner, maybe, but the rest are either chads/chadlites/just pure mentalcels.

What is the worth of a non-random, not representative sample? Who knows, it would seem logical that over time only the "truest"-cels stay around, but looks might not be the main thing being selected for. That might be "can stand the climate around here" or "has nowhere else to go" or "is and remains chronically online" etc.

All this obessions over differences in looks means there exists lots of pressure to falsify your self-portrayal. Like in politics. If you let unreasonable standards run loose, to the extent that you either are disfigured or not really a truecel, you don't end up with a community full of ugly people. You end up with a community with a few subhumans and a bunch of people willing to lie about being one.

You are also adapting the frame of our opposition in an attempt to distinguish yourself from other incels. No longer is it enough to end up alone or alone temporarily. Only life-long inceldom is real inceldom. Meaning that most men aren't and never were incels, there is no problem on the dating market society needs to adress and no reason to change anything really. After all, most men's plight is voluntary and self-inflicted. Good job on doing your enemies job for them you fucking retards. At least now you can feel what it's like to stand atop the hierachy for once.

View attachment 942199
This is a pic from 2018. With the exception of Orb (some looksmaxxer who ascended to chadlite and left the lookism forums way before this site was created) and ofc ER. I’m pretty sure most of these people were users on this site

We also have a lot of people claiming you’re a tallfag at 5’9/5’10 yet back in the day there was 6’5 moggers like @mylifeistrash @TheRealChincel @Grotesque were literally 6’5. The only crazy tallfag I know on here currently is @nettle whos 6’9/6’10.

JFL if anything we have far more truecels especially from the past 3 years on here than the fakecels here in 2017-2019. Lmfao if any have seen the faces of the users here especially a lot of recent ones you would understand. A bunch of our saints like @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @Deleted member 41104 and plenty of others FROM THIS FORUM who spam or posted their faces on looksmax are without a doubt truecels.
Huge cope, there will always be fakecels unfortunately there is no way to prove it. Infiltrators are inconspicuous now

What is the worth of a non-random, not representative sample? Who knows, it would seem logical that over time only the "truest"-cels stay around, but looks might not be the main thing being selected for. That might be "can stand the climate around here" or "has nowhere else to go" or "is and remains chronically online" etc.

All this obessions over differences in looks means there exists lots of pressure to falsify your self-portrayal. Like in politics. If you let unreasonable standards run loose, to the extent that you either are disfigured or not really a truecel, you don't end up with a community full of ugly people. You end up with a community with a few subhumans and a bunch of people willing to lie about being one.
The claim isn’t that everyone has to be drop dead ugly but if you’re telling me some of those dudes should be on this forum you’re delusional. There’s a certain limit even coming me from a literal autist who mainly rots here cuz of that of the looks threshold to rot here. There’s no reason autist or not HTNs should rot here.
You are also adapting the frame of our opposition in an attempt to distinguish yourself from other incels. No longer is it enough to end up alone or alone temporarily. Only life-long inceldom is real inceldom. Meaning that most men aren't and never were incels, there is no problem on the dating market society needs to adress and no reason to change anything really.
there is a problem in the dating market and all stats show Hypergamy is increasing boyo. Also life long inceldom isn’t something common because Gen X benefited the most off the sexual revolution very few people did not ascend during those days.
After all, most men's plight is voluntary and self-inflicted. Good job on doing your enemies job for them you fucking retards. At least now you can feel what it's like to stand atop the hierachy for once.
ITfags have been aware of this pic for years. I literally specified this pic is FROM 2018.

The images and the users SHOWN ON THE PIC ARE 2017-2018 users. IT is stupid but I highly doubt they’re that stupid to use a pic THAT THEYVE USED YEARS BEFORE to group us JFL. You missed the point of my test clearly which is literally what I was arguing against in your fucking comment retard. I was arguing that the retards calling everyone fakecel here are delusional and can’t rate. They also claim this forum used to be more truecel like which it wasn’t.

Which ones? The guy next to ER and top right corner, maybe, but the rest are either chads/chadlites/just pure mentalcels.
I can't make out some of the usernames but pinhead,baku,tellemt and abu look pretty incel to me. As well as the guy below dank.

Huge cope, there will always be fakecels unfortunately there is no way to prove it. Infiltrators are inconspicuous now
Yea Greycels. Not active users like I said go look up the usernames of the forum members here on looksmax lmfao. Clearly not fakecel

@ordinaryotaku opinions

Looks are the primary determinant of success in dating and relationships. While it’s possible for someone to perceive themselves as uglier than they are, societal standards of beauty are largely consistent, and people generally agree on who is attractive and who is not. So even if someone’s perceived ugliness is psychological in nature, it doesn’t change the fact that they struggle in their social and romantic life due to their looks.

@ordinaryotaku opinions
Yeah I somewhat agree. A lot of these guys from 2017-2018 who left came and went like that. A lot of them were from r/incels too, and Reddit was a lot less close knit and a lot less personal than this forum, so it only took until this forum to figure it out for some of them.

I only know quite a bit about a couple of these guys, and there were some which had defining traits that made them incels (Zyros was a giga-framecel, Weed had mad 'tism (he's cool though), Gambler had mad 'tism, Grotesque was formerly pretty overweight, Knajjd was like 5'3", and a few on this list like Canino are non-Chad, non-Hispanic deathnics in the west which is basically a write-off to western women, I believe Orb had surgery and was more incel-tier before). But even if all of them were normal, I still think a select few of these guys would pass as full blown incels these days if they live in the west because of just how bad shit has gotten.

Last edited:
Looks are the primary determinant of success in dating and relationships. While it’s possible for someone to perceive themselves as uglier than they are, societal standards of beauty are largely consistent, and people generally agree on who is attractive and who is not. So even if someone’s perceived ugliness is psychological in nature, it doesn’t change the fact that they struggle in their social and romantic life due to their looks.

Most of the guys in the picture posted by the OP look like mid-tier normies and Chad lites. I doubt they struggled finding a partner due to their looks.

Yeah I somewhat agree. A lot of these guys from 2017-2018 who left came and went like that. A lot of them were from r/incels too, and Reddit was a lot less close knit and a lot less personal than this forum.

I only know quite a bit about a couple of these guys, and there were some which had defining traits that made them incels (Zyros was a giga-framecel, Weed had mad 'tism (he's cool though), Gambler had mad 'tism, Grotesque was formerly pretty overweight, Knajjd was like 5'3", and a few on this list like Canino are non-Chad, non-Hispanic deathnics in the west which is basically a write-off to western women). But even if all of them were normal, I still think a select few of these guys would pass as full blown incels these days if they live in the west because of just how bad shit has gotten.
Yea I heard some come from Lookism.net

Most of the guys in the picture posted by the OP look like mid-tier normies and Chad lites. I doubt they struggled finding a partner due to their looks.
Even HTNs can struggle in the dating world due to the high standards set by soyciety.

All of those faggots are fakecels I see guys more subhuman than that with hoes

2017-2019 was when looksfagging was at its peak

Oh I should’ve included @TheGrayWolf too

JESUS ITS ALL FING WHITE NORMIES! WHITE NORMIES GOT FUCKING DESTROYED BY WHITE BITCHES AND RACEMIXING GETTING OUTLAWED FUCK

easiest litmus test for your looks: Do you get female attention?
If not, you are ugly.
That all that matters. If women are into you, they make it extremely clear.

This, anything else is lies and gaslighting.

Even HTNs can struggle in the dating world due to the high standards set by soyciety.

That doesn't correspond with observable reality.

A HTN who is genuinely struggling with getting a woman obviously has issues, but ugliness isn't one of them.

That doesn't correspond with observable reality.

A HTN who is genuinely struggling with getting a woman obviously has issues, but ugliness isn't one of them.
Societal standards of beauty are rigid, and even those who are not conventionally unattractive might face difficulties in dating due to these standards.

2 Legit HTNs/ chadlites in my class are getting called medium ugly by foids (one of them is obese btw)

Societal standards of beauty are rigid, and even those who are not conventionally unattractive might face difficulties in dating due to these standards.

2 Legit HTNs/ chadlites in my class are getting called medium ugly by foids (one of them is obese btw)
Yep. Being above average in 2023 is the equivalent to being an objective 3/10 in 2005. It's Chadlite or bust, unless you're a HTN and you get super duper lucky with a woman who doesn't cuck you.

Yep. Being above average in 2023 is the equivalent to being an objective 3/10 in 2005. It's Chadlite or bust, unless you're a HTN and you get super duper lucky with a woman who doesn't cuck you.
Actually braindead.

Actually braindead.
It's the shit I see in person all the time among zoomer couples. Even a MTN would be lucky enough to get a fat bitch.

And I'm saying some of the guys in OPs picture easily meet society's standards of beauty. I've seen guys uglier than them (by an order of magnitude) get girlfriends,really pretty ones.

If they're legit HTNs/Chadlites they'll have girlfriends soon. So keep track of them.

And also those foids are retarded. They don't represent "society". If those 2 guys are smart they wouldn't care what those girls think of them.

Last edited:

It's the shit I see in person all the time among zoomer couples. Even a MTN would be lucky enough to get a fat bitch.
You retards are heavily overrating these people. Above average men aren't struggling in getting foids, let alone living the same lives as sub-5s. Actual Chads are extremely rare so them fucking most of the foids is logistically not possible.

You retards are heavily overrating these people. Above average men aren't struggling in getting foids, let alone living the same lives as sub-5s. Actual Chads are extremely rare so them fucking most of the foids is logistically not possible.
Zoomer aged women are sleeping around with the Chadlites and Chads who aren't in relationships, and seeing said Chadlites or Chads in a relationship is rare. Seeing any zoomers who are visibly in a relationship is rare in general pretty much everywhere I go. Under-30 women are not in relationships with these very few men, they're just fucking them, which is very much possible.

And I'm saying some of the guys in OPs picture easily meet society's standards of beauty. I've seen guys uglier than them by an order of magnitude get girlfriends.
And even if some of the guys in the picture meet society’s standards of beauty, it doesn’t guarantee success in dating. Social status, wealth, and NTness also matters.
And also those foids are retarded.
I agree.

:yes:
:yes:

No it’s HTN or bust and mtns don’t tend to struggle unless they’re genuinely non NT/autistic. However there is a 1 or 2 HTN autists on here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back