Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has more truecels currently than it did in the beginning

Yea Greycels. Not active users like I said go look up the usernames of the forum members here on looksmax lmfao. Clearly not fakecel
Just because someone has more than 10k post it doesn’t automatically mean their a truecel, you literally got picture of 0.00001% of .is. Statistically speaking most men on .is are average looking. I would wager there are more chads on this forum than on IT

easiest litmus test for your looks: Do you get female attention?
If not, you are ugly.
That all that matters. If women are into you, they make it extremely clear.
Correct.

Just because someone has more than 10k post it doesn’t automatically mean their a truecel, you literally got picture of 0.00001% of .is. Statistically speaking most men on .is are average looking. I would wager there are more chads on this forum than on IT
Most men on .is are LTNs. Plenty of people from this forum have face revealed lol

There's a height which becomes simply undesirable.

View attachment 942199
This is a pic from 2018. With the exception of Orb (some looksmaxxer who ascended to chadlite and left the lookism forums way before this site was created) and ofc ER. I’m pretty sure most of these people were users on this site

We also have a lot of people claiming you’re a tallfag at 5’9/5’10 yet back in the day there was 6’5 moggers like @mylifeistrash @TheRealChincel @Grotesque were literally 6’5. The only crazy tallfag I know on here currently is @nettle whos 6’9/6’10.

JFL if anything we have far more truecels especially from the past 3 years on here than the fakecels here in 2017-2019. Lmfao if any have seen the faces of the users here especially a lot of recent ones you would understand. A bunch of our saints like @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @Deleted member 41104 and plenty of others FROM THIS FORUM who spam or posted their faces on looksmax are without a doubt truecels.
Its probably about the same. Most people here are normie-tier or even better. And most get bored of trolling and leave when they get bored of larping as subhuman truecels.

I wish I could also pretend I'm not a truecel :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back