Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This single image puts face>height copers in shambles

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
You have to be literally mindbroken retard if you still think face>height after this

Those photoshop skills need some work, buddy.

Height is the biggest and most obvious mogging.

I still see MMs get mogged by taller guys that are worse facially

Ricecel would still probably do poorly in dating.

I am a strong face > height believer

There are more factors at play here. It's frame as well, not just height.

If you have an ugly face, and I mean truly UGLY, not just 4/10 low tier normie face. Then it's over for you.

If foids look at your face and physically recoil, it's fucking over no matter your height. If people spit on the ground after glancing at your face, if you hear foids utter ''ughh...'' after they see your face, then it's beyond over.

Face is a reflection of your soul. It is the representation of your humanity. When people think about you, they picture your face.

Having an ugly truecel face is the most debilitating feature you can have. I speak from experience.

Having an ugly truecel face is the most debilitating feature you can have. I speak from experience.
If women CAN'T LITERALLY FUCKING STAND LOOKING AT YOUR FACE, IT'S FUCKING OVER

If you have an ugly face, and I mean truly UGLY, not just 4/10 low tier normie face. Then it's over for you.

If foids look at your face and physically recoil, it's fucking over no matter your height. If people spit on the ground after glancing at your face, if you hear foids utter ''ughh...'' after they see your face, then it's beyond over.

Face is a reflection of your soul. It is the representation of your humanity. When people think about you, they picture your face.
Idgaf go outside in some mall and look at people faces most them are average not even 1% would be like a 1 or 2 out of 10, Height is everything.

As somebody who is dead average height (even among caucasians in my city), I can give an unbiased answer on the face vs height debate

Height>Face

Just only deal in absolutes theory

Both mog me to hell.