Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This shit looks fake

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Found this on IncelTears. Basically, it's a bunch of women talking about how the idea that men are disadvantaged in society is somehow absurd. Bonus: there's a guy with a censored face and voice talking about being "radicalized" because his girlfriend left him. I smell bullshit.

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157630655766509/

what looks fake? i don't see any image boyo

iiiTeMpeR said:
what looks fake? i don't see any image boyo

Sorry I forgot the link. See the revised OP for the link.

You guys should get in the habit of attaching/embedding screenshots or archiving for those averse to social media

or don't, I still love and respect you always

(or maybe you did, my potato browser doesn't always load them)

theson said:
Sorry I forgot the link. See the revised OP for the link.

Ahh I see, CNN is very liberal so I'm not surprised they think that. Men do have it harder in the dating world, only a dumbass SJW and blue pilled cuck would think otherwise, 75% of divorces are initiated because of women, there are extremely high amounts of single men ever, I could go on....never forget liberals don't like facts, they twist things to make it fit their narrative.

A Good Friend said:
You guys should get in the habit of attaching/embedding screenshots or archiving for those averse to social media

I don't use social media myself. I got this from IncelTears and it was a facebook link. Sorry, I don't know how to embed because I need a direct link to that video, not just that page I sent.

theson said:
A Good Friend said:
I don't use social media myself. I got this from IncelTears and it was a facebook link. Sorry, I don't know how to embed because I need a direct link to that video, not just that page I sent.

oh ok, didn't know it was a vid. That's a tougher nut to crack without re-upload.

I'm just a salty old cuntface who doesn't into faceberg and the like. I think it's why I'm less pissed-off on a whole. I never remind myself about the world. I see enough every day.

Damn, look at the triggered landwhales in the comments. Facebook is their safe space.

Hilarious. I hope reddit bans trp.

not_here_4_points said:
Hilarious. I hope reddit bans trp.

You would side with feminists with that one huh? Incels are interesting when you think about it

woah that unironic blue pilled comment with 600+ likes written by that single white night almost made me punch my screen

Kek, that TRPer is a freaking baldcel, another proof that TRPers are nothing but a bunch of deluded incels. That prick became redpilled and went back to be bluepilled again, now a beta cuck feminist's goody-boy.

NekoStance said:
You would side with feminists with that one huh? Incels are interesting when you think about it

I don't want it banned for a sense of ideological rightness. I want it banned because I want reddit to over-thought police itself to death.