Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE The World Part 3

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
At college, I had to find a laptop from a different class as there were none left in my class. I walk in and everyone grins at me, mocking me.

Then before my lunch break, my teacher said that after lunch he would be in the classroom. Once the break is over, I walk into the class, and he isn't there, but a group of Chads are. They begin grinning at me, and one says "Shalom". They saw me as a pathetic lost beta. If I was good looking, or an attractive woman, they would have tried helping.

I ignore them and look in another class he was likely to be in. However, he was not, and a bunch of guys began looking at me menacingly, one laughing at me saying "You don't belong in here mate". The guy who said that was an obese retard, but even he was more respected than I. After I left the room, I could hear them talking about me, saying I looked like someone they knew and laughed about it.

THIS is why I hate the world. Those who inhabit it are subhuman cruel rats who persecute us. I hate them all so much. I plan on doing another 5-6 months of combat sports, and then I will start picking fights with these cucks. I HATE THEM ALL.

The same missing laptop situation happened once I found my teacher, but I already knew what would happen, so I decided to just leave college early.

Once I have furthered my training, I will be picking fights, I will insult them and then, when they try acting tough, I will strike first, and hard, and once they are knocked out I will video the subhuman on the floor, declaring my victory, the day Samurai gained the POWER to revoke his gentleman card and post the videos here.

I WILL NO LONGER BE RUTHLESSLY BULLIED.

These people, when they see me days/weeks after their defeat, they will stare at the floor like a little cuck.

one says "Shalom"
laughing at me saying "You don't belong in here mate"
what the fuck, unreal

Once I have furthered my training, I will be picking fights, I will insult them and then, when they try acting tough, I will strike first, and hard, and once they are knocked out I will video the subhuman on the floor, declaring my victory, the day Samurai gained the POWER to revoke his gentleman card and post the videos here.
based, looking forward to it

Phase B: Exploitation

At college, I had to find a laptop from a different class as there were none left in my class. I walk in and everyone grins at me, mocking me.

Then before my lunch break, my teacher said that after lunch he would be in the classroom. Once the break is over, I walk into the class, and he isn't there, but a group of Chads are. They begin grinning at me, and one says "Shalom". They saw me as a pathetic lost beta. If I was good looking, or an attractive woman, they would have tried helping.

I ignore them and look in another class he was likely to be in. However, he was not, and a bunch of guys began looking at me menacingly, one laughing at me saying "You don't belong in here mate". The guy who said that was an obese retard, but even he was more respected than I. After I left the room, I could hear them talking about me, saying I looked like someone they knew and laughed about it.

THIS is why I hate the world. Those who inhabit it are subhuman cruel rats who persecute us. I hate them all so much. I plan on doing another 5-6 months of combat sports, and then I will start picking fights with these cucks. I HATE THEM ALL.

The same missing laptop situation happened once I found my teacher, but I already knew what would happen, so I decided to just leave college early.

These people, when they see me days/weeks after their defeat, they will stare at the floor like a little cuck.
Brother you must turn the other cheek

Great to hear. Its nice that despite the fact that your an incel you still have the mental fortitude to train

good luck bro, i have had some similar experiences

Kick their asses but in self defense

Why do they say shalom, report them for anti semitism and they will get fucked

glad youre still around mang
Nothing is finished yet I am probwbly gonna be in prison soon or become even more of a loser neet than I am and then probably kill myself after a few more years of that.

What kind of college do you go to that people act so stupid and immature? At my college, people leave me alone for the most part and definitely don't do things like that.

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

John 8:22-24 So the Jews said, “Will he kill himself, since he says, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?” He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

4. 1 John 4:5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

1 John 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

7. John 12:31 The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

Romans 12:1-2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

John 2:15-17 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you

Why did one of them say "shalom"? Are you by any chance a jew, OP? :feelsEhh: