Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place has ruined my mental health. I am going to leave this site for good and start to gymaxx and studymaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
Nigga please, incels are heroes.

• Incels are exposing noodlewhores for their self-hatred
  • Incels are creating vocabulary terms to describe modern shallow society
  • Incels are making foids look like the shallow toilets they are - that is why foids/IT/cucks, hate us
  • Incels come in in every ethnicity, and we are global - that is why the feds hate us
Nigger, if you want to leave - go.

You are too young to understand. But I am sure you will oneday.
Also, nobody here cares if you leave or stay.
When you get in the real world, a massive dose of shock will be awaiting you.

Gaycel
Hi as some of you may know i am 17 year old boy. I am going to leave this site forever. but i am going to say goodbye to you guys. A lot of u hate me because i am a youngcel or fakecel or what you prefer to call me. But i thought this place was a place for lonely men, but this place is filled with pedos, rapist and many other weird people. I dont know man hating women is not okay. Just because somoene hurt you, does not mean that over a billion women out there are evil. Stop being team men or team woman. Start respecting everyone like human beings. Call me cuck or what you prefer to call me, but hating on women is not okay. I been making threads where i made fun of trans people, gay people and women. i dont like trans and gay people, but that doesnt mean i wont treat them like human beings they deserve to be. I hope all of u start respecting women and i wish you all happiness. I am sorry that i offended many women, called them slurs and other disgusting things. I am also sorry for the messages i sent to women from inceltears. I am deeply sorry. I wish u guys the best even though u hate me.

Sorry for my bad english
You damn infiltrator

You are not blackpilled then. This place has very little negative effect on my viewpoint of society.
This place has only had positive effects on my mental well being infact