Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place has ruined my mental health. I am going to leave this site for good and start to gymaxx and studymaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 2h 39m
i am back nigger. i didnt write this shit
who da fuck wrote this shit. @Fat Link can i change my password

i didnt make this post at alll
Bro you said this. How did the other person know all this stuff about you and talk about all the stuff you said before? And how did they know you messaged foids from IT? Just own up to it

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
214d 9h 16m
Good luck with trying. Hope you manage to gymmaxx/studymaxx.

No hard feelings. Teenagers are often underestimating themselves, are stupid as fuck and meme themselves into shit.
Young people should therefore generally not be here. Don't blame you though for looking for a community and a subsitute for company in times where this shit happens for others so naturally like in high school.

One last advice: Even if you fail at acension in high school, still give college a try, afterwards it's getting harder and harder (but not impossible) to remotely ascend even for average males due to the experience gap.

I will ignore the other shit you wrote about us and your pathological simping for IT whores, this would be beating a dead horse and therefore redundant. Goodbye now, hopefully forever.

Last edited:
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Legend
★★
23d 16h 30m
Nigga please, incels are heroes.

• Incels are exposing noodlewhores for their self-hatred
  • Incels are creating vocabulary terms to describe modern shallow society
  • Incels are making foids look like the shallow toilets they are - that is why foids/IT/cucks, hate us
  • Incels come in in every ethnicity, and we are global - that is why the feds hate us
Nigger, if you want to leave - go.

AlooPotol

AlooPotol

Greycel
2d 2h 29m
You are too young to understand. But I am sure you will oneday.
Also, nobody here cares if you leave or stay.
When you get in the real world, a massive dose of shock will be awaiting you.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
★★★★
45d 10h 41m
Gaycel
Hi as some of you may know i am 17 year old boy. I am going to leave this site forever. but i am going to say goodbye to you guys. A lot of u hate me because i am a youngcel or fakecel or what you prefer to call me. But i thought this place was a place for lonely men, but this place is filled with pedos, rapist and many other weird people. I dont know man hating women is not okay. Just because somoene hurt you, does not mean that over a billion women out there are evil. Stop being team men or team woman. Start respecting everyone like human beings. Call me cuck or what you prefer to call me, but hating on women is not okay. I been making threads where i made fun of trans people, gay people and women. i dont like trans and gay people, but that doesnt mean i wont treat them like human beings they deserve to be. I hope all of u start respecting women and i wish you all happiness. I am sorry that i offended many women, called them slurs and other disgusting things. I am also sorry for the messages i sent to women from inceltears. I am deeply sorry. I wish u guys the best even though u hate me.

Sorry for my bad english
You damn infiltrator

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
You are not blackpilled then. This place has very little negative effect on my viewpoint of society.
This place has only had positive effects on my mental well being infact

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
Good riddance tbh, if you are a true incel you'll find your way back after you've gone through more shit, you see at that age I was juuust like you, if I knew about this site back then I'd have had the same reaction as yours, but the world spat on me and so did I, getting blackpilled made me realize this shit world for what it is and while the truth felt brutal at first I am now in a better place mentally more than I ever was: Idgaf about being an fugly pedocel anymore and fuck everyone else:smonk: