Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place has ruined my mental health. I am going to leave this site for good and start to gymaxx and studymaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-
Hi as some of you may know i am 17 year old boy. I am going to leave this site forever. but i am going to say goodbye to you guys. A lot of u hate me because i am a youngcel or fakecel or what you prefer to call me. But i thought this place was a place for lonely men, but this place is filled with pedos, rapist and many other weird people. I dont know man hating women is not okay. Just because somoene hurt you, does not mean that over a billion women out there are evil. Stop being team men or team woman. Start respecting everyone like human beings. Call me cuck or what you prefer to call me, but hating on women is not okay. I been making threads where i made fun of trans people, gay people and women. i dont like trans and gay people, but that doesnt mean i wont treat them like human beings they deserve to be. I hope all of u start respecting women and i wish you all happiness. I am sorry that i offended many women, called them slurs and other disgusting things. I am also sorry for the messages i sent to women from inceltears. I am deeply sorry. I wish u guys the best even though u hate me.

Sorry for my bad english

You are not blackpilled then. This place has very little negative effect on my viewpoint of society.

I think I'm superior to women, that's is how I cope, women brain can't compete with mine

Think of yourself as superior

You don’t find the blackpill; the blackpill finds you
- ITV

is this the effect of the blackpill on fakecels with sub 90 iq?

See ya tomorrow :feelsYall:

The blackpill is too much to absorb for some people.

Checked your post history and all your posts are low effort emote spamming postmaxxing. Kill yourself larping ITfag do you think postmaxxing to 500+ posts is going to make your bullshit more beliable?

Hi as some of you may know i am 17 year old boy. I am going to leave this site forever. but i am going to say goodbye to you guys. A lot of u hate me because i am a youngcel or fakecel or what you prefer to call me. But i thought this place was a place for lonely men, but this place is filled with pedos, rapist and many other weird people. I dont know man hating women is not okay. Just because somoene hurt you, does not mean that over a billion women out there are evil. Stop being team men or team woman. Start respecting everyone like human beings. Call me cuck or what you prefer to call me, but hating on women is not okay. I been making threads where i made fun of trans people, gay people and women. i dont like trans and gay people, but that doesnt mean i wont treat them like human beings they deserve to be. I hope all of u start respecting women and i wish you all happiness. I am sorry that i offended many women, called them slurs and other disgusting things. I am also sorry for the messages i sent to women from inceltears. I am deeply sorry. I wish u guys the best even though u hate me.

Sorry for my bad english
Brudda lasted 14 days :lul::bluepill:

lol a literal child teenbro lecturing people on here.
Leave without announcing it next time, no one gives a shit about you and your bluepilled bullshit.

Sorry for my bad english
Keep barking like a dog for us you blue pilled cunt.

Good sounds like you dont belong here in the first place fakecel faggot

we are going to miss your high effort high iq posts broooo :soy::soy:

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

Take care. Just remember, this is what a lot of women think about non-Chad men:

Sorry for my bad english
you have a bad case of the chicken or the egg my friend

Almost every serious poster here has been mocked belittled and fucked over by guess who..............................................................................................................................................................women you gaslighting retard

THE ONLY TIME SERIOUS POSTER ON HERE ATTACK WOMEN IS WHEN THEY ARE DEGENERATE AND DISPLAY THE VERY BEHAVIOUR THAT MOCKED AND BELITTLED THEM IN REAL LIFE

Your crap straw man that herrrr derrrr incels hate blanket all women is pathetic as many users search for the unicorn woman who is not virtue signalling hypocritical self obsessed normans

The very fact that this is becoming a herculean task a lottery win to find such women in the west especially, COMPLETELY UNDERPINS THE BLACKPILL

I love women who are not completely degenerate hypocrits who are completely self interested virtue signalling people

however have never even come across one

You don’t mean meme level ’pedos’, right? And hating women is justified since they hate men, general wise.

See you tomorrow :lul:

they deserve to be
No one deserves shit
I don't believe in rights
Now GTFO

P.S. retard, you could have studymaxxed and gymmaxxed WHILE still being part of the forums but instead you chose to be a cuck. Also you're never gonna gymmaxx because you're an undisciplined little cuck with no willpower. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Thank you for your wisdom, 17 year old sewer spamming highschool kid. :fuk:

You don’t mean meme level ’pedos’, right? And hating women is justified since they hate men, general wise.
Let’s also not forget that they are privileged as hell yet STILL play victim and make us men out to be the bad guys and to add insult to injury, claim WE are the privileged ones yet they are the reason we suffer, well, part of it in my case at least.

There is a fakecel infestation on this forum

@Fat Link and mods need to do more to clean this up

OP before he decided to leave this site forever:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 24 um 122253

Why making this thread?
No one cares about you faggot

This place just confirmed everything I already knew subconsciously already

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: not even 2weeks go back to school buddy boyo.

Lmao you sound like a fucking cuck. I hope you fail and come back :feelshaha:

There is no gym for your face. I wish all the best for you. You don’t have to hate women, but most women will undeniably hate you.

Sorry for my bad english
You are exhibit A of what nobody under 20 should be on this forum, you haven't experienced enough hardship to realize that you are not "part of the team", society doesn't care about you at all. You'll find out soon enough, hopefully you just kill yourself instead of coming back here with your blue pilled mindset.
You are not blackpilled then. This place has very little negative effect on my viewpoint of society.
Good sounds like you dont belong here in the first place fakecel faggot

I gymmaxed and dieted for almost 4 months and lost almost no weight

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish I was 17. Almost 24 so reading this site just reaffirms all the things I suspected when I was 17. I wish I was blackpiled at 17 but I really though just working harder bro will get me somewhere. You are just bluepilled, you need some real life Blackpill served hot and fresh and personal and then you'll come back here

Lmao you sound like a fucking cuck. I hope you fail and come back :feelshaha:
i am back nigger. i didnt write this shit
who da fuck wrote this shit. @Fat Link can i change my password
i didnt make this post at alll

Last edited:
this nigga will be back in days

i didnt make this post at alll
Bro you said this. How did the other person know all this stuff about you and talk about all the stuff you said before? And how did they know you messaged foids from IT? Just own up to it

Good luck with trying. Hope you manage to gymmaxx/studymaxx.

No hard feelings. Teenagers are often underestimating themselves, are stupid as fuck and meme themselves into shit.
Young people should therefore generally not be here. Don't blame you though for looking for a community and a subsitute for company in times where this shit happens for others so naturally like in high school.

One last advice: Even if you fail at acension in high school, still give college a try, afterwards it's getting harder and harder (but not impossible) to remotely ascend even for average males due to the experience gap.

I will ignore the other shit you wrote about us and your pathological simping for IT whores, this would be beating a dead horse and therefore redundant. Goodbye now, hopefully forever.

Last edited: