Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This morbidly obese guy ldars like us and yet has a wife and kids because you guessed it facial bones and height

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★

The only self improvement is plastic surgery. Everything else is cope. You are your looks.

When normies say they see ugly guys dating girls what they really mean is they see a really skinny guy or extremely overweight guy that has good facial bones or tallfag height dating girls. For me, even in real life people still worshiped the really skinny or overweight guys that had good facial bones.

He looks overweight

More proof that foids can detect good bones under infinite amounts of fat, that dude obviously has Chad bones

"Going out means stairs"

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:no one to blame but yourself pal:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Just have good facial bones and height bro

Truth. I've been everywhere from 40% (I'd guess) to 10% body fat, and remained incel every step of the way. Why? Facial bones and height. Just imagine how frustrating it is to go through all that work thinking the end result would at least make you human, only to realize the problem was just bone. You can try, but you can't.

Try not to cry. (I Did)

Last edited:
He has a good face but it's weird that he got a whore being so fat tbh

why do those documentaries on obese people always make it seem like they just ended up over 500 pounds magically

The only self improvement is plastic surgery. Everything else is cope. You are your looks.

When normies say they see ugly guys dating girls what they really mean is they see a really skinny guy or extremely overweight guy that has good facial bones or tallfag height dating girls. For me, even in real life people still worshiped the really skinny or overweight guys that had good facial bones.

see inkwell even though he is fat he has a girlfriend what's ur excuse :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

see inkwell even though he is fat he has a girlfriend what's ur excuse :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
He's too pussy to go out because he's afraid of people staring at him and judging him, yet his wife still loves him. :redpill: is :bluepill: everything is :blackpill:. It's over

Last edited:

Brutal racepill...

There is no curry equivalent of that guy.

what stupid fat pig idiots they are. give me 2 months with those fat pigs and they wont be fat anymore id chain them up and only give them certain amount of non fattening good food and water.

Curry's like me never stood a chance tbh ngl