Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This kind stranger has the cure for our problem

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
75% of that hoe's posts are on IncelTears. Imagine being that obsessed with people who can't get laid tbh

75% of that hoe's posts are on IncelTears. Imagine being that obsessed with people who can't get laid tbh
Fat dyke is obsessed with us lmao. That if it's really a woman and not a tranny wanting to larp as lesbian to get some pussy.

Fat dyke is obsessed with us lmao. That if it's really a woman and not a tranny wanting to larp as lesbian to get some pussy.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Did you see her nose? :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao aight troll

I swear those idiots see one ugly man with a girlfriend and immediately assume that every ugly man can get laid. Did the elephant man ever got laid? No. Was he a human being? Yes. Did he have sexual desire? Probably.

There's shit tons of proof why we're right and why it's close to impossible to get laid as an ugly man, yet they decide to cherry pick.

What if foids dont want to talk with you in the first place jfl

Video image rfNcSy5PW

Brutal shit man, brutal.
Tbhngl ded srs

Not even that retard believes in stupidity he wrote.

Pay me surgeries then

LOL, these IT cucks should try out their own advice if they really want to know why we laugh and scoff at it.

Once they get arrested half a dozen times for “stalking and harassment” for simply trying to say hi to a woman or using similar harmless word or phrasing to attempt to introduce oneself and possibly get a date or begin building a social circle, they’ll quickly find out exactly why their advice is pure laughing stock fodder here.

There's no problem in being an incel and talking to women, but just because you talk to them doesn't mean you will get sex. An incel who talks to women gets to be her platonic friend at most. Since when being nice to people gets you sex? That's pretty fucked up and you ITcels must be pretty autistic to believe in such a thing, ngl.

If anyone from IT is reading this, let me tell you something: We ugly, bro. We don't get pussy because we are ugly as sin, not because we don't know how to talk to women, after all, talking to women isn't hard at all.

Goddamn

this post has truly opened my eyes

Going to head out right now to speak to woman and 'live my life'

good bye boyos

They don't understand that our condition is hell and if there would be any way of getting out we would have all done that. Unfortunately "respecting woman" and taking a shower doesn't do anything to our predicament.

Damn,........... who would of thought?

outsmarted me in my own 4D chess. Unexpected Insane Move.

The fuck is a "Vocel"? Vocally celibate? Voraciously celibate?