Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This is why religion and God copers in this site are the biggest cucks

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I was recently watching a video of these few Pakistani men thanking Allah for giving him the gift of life all the while he lived an extremely poor life in a desert like village, barely making ends meet( Pakistan is going through an economic crisis right now)

It made me think - this young man (who will not get any Muslim foid because he is the poorest of the poorest) prays five times a day to his desert pedo warlord all in the hopes of being granted a place in heaven all the while degenerate white slavic men live lives in heaven (Scandinavian countries) all the while drinking alcohol, eating pork, fucking hot slavic women (All such things are considered grave sins in Islam).

Religion is the biggest cope ever, cooked up by the rich elites to ensure that the normal masses never turn up against them whilst their hoard all foids, money, luxury for themselves.

While the poor pisslamist never even looked at a foid before marriage rich Dubai Sheikh import supermodel stacies to use as human toilet.

While the average christcuck and Jew played a good boy his overlords became rich from his "church donations " and formed unions to diddle kids.

While the average Cow dung worshipping hindu subhuman was made to hate average pisslamist (and vice versa) the rich men in his country bought all the "democratically elected" government and kept the poor more poor.

FUCK ALL RELIGIOUS COPERS

ThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggertheniggerThebiggertheniggerthebiggerthenigger

True most religioncels are biggest copers most religious fundamentalists also tend to be incels or some LTNs I think, however Atheism isn't any good either most open atheists especially online tend to be the biggest conformist NPC soys :soy: harping about science and empiricism as if it is the next religion or something when non of their claims are philosophically absolute notice these "atheists" never criticise (((Them))) it's a waste of time arguing whether God is real or not Imo.

Reddit and internet atheists have singlehandedly put me back into religion :soy::feels: but in a more secular way the biggest example of how most atheists are npc conformist soy is I am curry and atheists in curryland tend to copy everything they hear about atheism in the western context :feels::foidSoy:I have listened to them before they never give good criticism against dharmic religion and philosophy in a dharmic/eastern religion context all their "atheism" club is basically "God isnt real" "and trust the science" and harping about empiricism they try acting high iq too fuckers never criticise eastern religion philosophy in eastern context and I would have been willing to listen and also support them, you know who the real atheists in curryland were? the Charvakas who existed in the 6th century BCE these curry atheists harp about muh science and epiricism yet they still support faggots and troons.

Also religion played a big part against degeneracy where in cavemen times there were 17 women for 1 men religion and enforced monogamy and was against degenerate behaviours like faggots and troons so I guess religion did play a good role for society for most normies I guess that is why most white nationalists hold onto Christianity despite Jesus being a jew. I think the best way forward is through secular religion

True most religioncels are biggest copers most religious fundamentalists also tend to be incels or some LTNs I think, however Atheism isn't any good either most open atheists especially online tend to be the biggest conformist NPC soys :soy: harping about science and empiricism as if it is the next religion or something when non of their claims are philosophically absolute notice these "atheists" never criticise (((Them))) it's a waste of time arguing whether God is real or not Imo.

Reddit and internet atheists have singlehandedly put me back into religion :soy::feels: but in a more secular way the biggest example of how most atheists are npc conformist soy is I am curry and atheists in curryland tend to copy everything they hear about atheism in the western context :feels::foidSoy:I have listened to them before they never give good criticism against dharmic religion and philosophy in a dharmic/eastern religion context all their "atheism" club is basically "God isnt real" "and trust the science" and harping about empiricism they try acting high iq too fuckers never criticise eastern religion philosophy in eastern context and I would have been willing to listen and also support them, you know who the real atheists in curryland were? the Charvakas who existed in the 6th century BCE these curry atheists harp about muh science and epiricism yet they still support faggots and troons.

Also religion played a big part against degeneracy where in cavemen times there were 17 women for 1 men religion and enforced monogamy and was against degenerate behaviours like faggots and troons so I guess religion did play a good role for society for most normies I guess that is why most white nationalists hold onto Christianity despite Jesus being a jew. I think the best way forward is through secular religion

Yes now that you brought up this point I have never seen those liberal athiests criticise Islam even though Islam stands against everything they believe in....Most of them are hypocrites too

Yes now that you brought up this point I have never seen those liberal athiests criticise Islam even though Islam stands against everything they believe in....Most of them are hypocrites too
yes only a really small minority of them criticise Islam but NONE of them criticise (((Them)))

31bsfcVNQxL._AC_.jpg
Deus Vult, Praise Christ and Priase Yahweh. I believe in christ, I don't believe in modren christinity

Abandoning faith gave us decadent soyciety. Religion is based.

Ngl a lot of ya'll are more mad about religion than you are about foids. Still kinda baffles me

31bsfcVNQxL._AC_.jpg
Deus Vult, Praise Christ and Priase Yahweh. I believe in christ, I don't believe in modren christinity
Riddle me this christ coper, if Jesus exists why did he make you so ugly that no woman wants to be under your male headship or have your kids all the while Athiest Chad sails through his life happily getting to fuck thousand different foids before settling down with a trad gigastacy?

Riddle me this christ coper, if Jesus exists why did he make you so ugly that no woman wants to be under your male headship or have your kids all the while Athiest Chad sails through his life happily getting to fuck thousand different foids before settling down with a trad gigastacy?
Dude this post reads like it's from 2012 r/atheism fuckin chill.

Christianity saved the west, if not for it there would be rampent degenracy long time ago.

Everyone has its way to cope.

But I 100% agree, believing in religion is retarded.

31bsfcVNQxL._AC_.jpg

Abandoning faith gave us decadent soyciety. Religion is based.
Pro-degeneracy incels are the biggest cucks by perpetuating a system that makes them miserable. OP is a master of irony.

The only good thing about religion is when it controls and distributes pussy more evenly. When it fails to do this it becomes useless. For the most part religion is just used to appease the plebs into thinking their life of suffering will be rewarded somehow.