Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim, Christian, all monotheists get in here

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
@C&UNIX
gymletethnicel

@gymletethnicel
@
Med Amine
@Med Amine

@
currycel⁰
@currycel⁰​

@
RREEEEEEEEE
@RREEEEEEEEE
@
BataviaCel
@BataviaCel
@
osman27
@osman27

@based_meme

some jews thinks this yahweeh is ba'al the Bull who takes kids from people as a gift

you put the baby in his burning gold status and he gives you what you want

@Twinkcel
@Transcended Trucel

some people thinks he's ba'al the torrou who takes kids from people as a gift

you put the baby in his burning gold status and he gives you what you want
so we know Yaweh is a pagan God that was a stone idol and we know pagan Muslims worshiped stones at the Kaaba and today modern muslims travel to Kaaba to kiss a stone

Hmmm monotheism my butt

so we know Yaweh is a pagan God that was a stone idol and we know pagan Muslims worshiped stones at the Kaaba and today modern muslims travel to Kaaba to kiss a stone

Hmmm monotheism my butt
i said that yahweeh is ba'al

i didn't say that allah is ba'al, there's a difference

Thanks I enjoyed the video. There were tons of pagan idols in Saudi Arabia. My father told me about one in our village when he was young and they used to pour honey over it every year in some kind of religious festival. This is in Saudi Arabia 1950’s I think so it’s not too far.

We all know that Muslims and Christians all recognise and accept the Isrealite God as the one true God. So who is exactly is this God? His name is Yaweh. But he is a pagan God before the Isrealits became Monotheist.

All montheist religions are ruited in paganism.

Touche

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKst8zeh-U&t=471s

YHWH is also known as:

• JHVH
  • יהוה (the Tetragrammaton)
  • Yahweh
  • Jehovah
  • Yahuwah
  • Hashem
  • etc.
This name occurs over 6,800 times in the Old Testament, but more often than not is camouflaged using paraphrases such as “LORD” and “GOD”.

Also, the name of Jesus, (aka Yeshua, Yehoshua, and Joshua), is taken theophorically from יהוה.

Therefore, if YHWH were the name of a pagan god, the entire Bible would be a pagan text.

No, it isn’t a pagan text, regardless what any pseudoscientist claims.

i said that yahweeh is ba'al

i didn't say that allah is ba'al, there's a difference
Brocel there is enough Surahs in Quran and Hadiths that say the God of Israel is the same God of muslims. So obviously Allah is Yaweh

YHWH is also known as:

• JHVH
  • Yahweh
  • Jehovah
  • Yahuwah
  • Hashem
  • etc.
This name occurs over 6,800 times in the Old Testament, but more often than not is camouflaged using paraphrases such as “LORD” and “GOD”.

Also, the name of Jesus, (aka Yeshua, Yehoshua, and Joshua), is taken theophorically from יהוה.

Therefore, if YHWH were the name of a pagan god, the entire Bible would be a pagan text.

do your research brocel. Yaweh is today the one God so obviously Christianity and Islam are sky daddy pagan religions

Thanks I enjoyed the video. There were tons of pagan idols in Saudi Arabia. My father told me about one in our village when he was young and they used to pour honey over it every year in some kind of religious festival. This is in Saudi Arabia 1950’s I think so it’s not too far.
Is the God of Israel the God of Muslims?

do your research brocel. Yaweh is today the one God so obviously Christianity and Islam are sky daddy pagan religions
I've done way more research than you. The claim that Yahweh is a pagan God is inherently ridiculous, because Yahweh means Lord or God and thus can be used by any different religions.

How much i understood from the Bible, culture and polytheistic deities were adopted by israelites from surrounding countries as God's people walked away from Him and mingled with others. And before that they were monotheistic? I dont know much about it.

I've done way more research than you. The claim that Yahweh is a pagan God is inherently ridiculous, because Yahweh means Lord or God and thus can be used by any different religions.
ah yes i c.

bring the articles and educate me

My only God is Xenu
Untitled

<educate me
<bring the articles
Lmao.
okay bye mr professor.
I suspect you a radical christian who wants to believe Yaweh was not a stone Idol pagan God yet you have a Kike telling you Yaweh was a stone Idol God of war. But refuse to bring eveidences yet you are "a more researched person than me"
Se ya bye

I suspect you a radical christian who wants to believe Yaweh was not a stone Idol pagan God yet you have a Kike telling you Yaweh was a stone Idol God of war. But refuse to bring eveidences yet you are "a more researched person than me"
Se ya bye
At least you got the Christian part right.

Is water wet?
my goodness some people refuse to research and will fight you if you bring information/evidnces to show Jesus never existed or Yaweh was a stone Idol

my goodness some people refuse to research and will fight you if you bring information/evidnces to show Jesus never existed or Yaweh was a stone Idol
There is no credible evidence to suggest Jesus never existed. There is however evidence beyond doubt that Jesus existed and no respectful historian is a Jesus myther.

There is no credible evidence to suggest Jesus never existed. There is however evidence beyond doubt that Jesus existed and no respectful historian is a Jesus myther.
at least now you giving sensible answers instead of low key insulting me

no respectful historian is a Jesus myther

thankyou for a sensible reply and at least is something i can look into

YHWH is also known as:

• JHVH
  • Yahweh
  • Jehovah
  • Yahuwah
  • Hashem
  • etc.

If you read the bible, you remember that god mentions that all people knew him in some time. He was the god of the Romans before they turned pagen, god of the nords before they forgot about him and put woden(Odin) who was a good king as a god. All people knew him then forgot.

at least now you giving sensible answers instead of low key insulting me

thankyou for a sensible reply and at least is something i can look into
No problem. It was my pleasure :feelsokman:

If you read the bible, you remember that god mentions that all people knew him in some time. He was the god of the Romans before they turned pagen, god of the nords before they forgot about him and put woden(Odin) who was a good king as a god. All people knew him then forgot.
Exactly. Christianity has a few things common with other religions, because other religions, while false overall, doesn't mean that they got EVERYTHING wrong.

Thanks, interesting video.

Have you read about the Arabic and Western Alchemists? There aim was to achieve the "Philosophers Stone".

Thanks, interesting video.

Have you read about the Arabic and Western Alchemists? There aim was to achieve the "Philosophers Stone".
never heard of it tbh

I'm not sure how you think this is a new discovery brocel. Surely you do realize that God recognized that people in the Middle East believed in polytheism/paganism because they were steeped in sin and He tried to get them away from it. The whole point of having the prophets show up and revealing Himself was to show them that He was the only true God among all their false idols.

So it is true that many of the earlier Hebrews did do pagan practices, because even in the Bible there are instances where they are doing pagan shit, for instance when they were all worshipping the golden calf statue and dancing around it, Moses came down from the mountain after talking with God and got pissed off because a lot of them had returned to their sinful ways.

All of these instances were more reasons why you see God have the prophets be very strict against paganism and stuff because back then it was very easy to fall into that shit.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not sure how you think this is a new discovery brocel. Surely you do realize that God recognized that people in the Middle East believed in polytheism/paganism because they were steeped in sin and He tried to get them away from it. The whole point of having the prophets show up and revealing Himself was to show them that He was the only true God among all their false idols.

So it is true that many of the earlier Hebrews did do pagan practices, because even in the Bible there are instances where they are doing pagan shit, for instance when they were all worshipping the golden calf statue and dancing around it, Moses came down from the mountain after talking with God and got pissed off because a lot of them had returned to their sinful ways.

All of these instances were more reasons why you see God have the prophets be very strict against paganism and stuff because back then it was very easy to fall into that shit.

My thoughts exactly.
well broscel it is actually VERY important because Yaweh was but just one pagan God amongst many pagan Gods. Yaweh became the national God and then THE God of Israel.

Yaweh roots ARE LOCATED IN PAGANISM.

And it is even more important because christians and muslims recognise the God of Israel as their God.
So the entire Abrahamic monotheism triology is based on a Pagan Leventine God of war. So much fpr the theory of the one true God

My thoughts exactly.
He has a typical puerile understanding of Abrahamic religions many arrogant atheists embody. The Bible makes it very clear that many Israelis worshipped false idols. I mean literally the First Commandment demonstrates this. Doesn’t at all refute the idea of there being one true God.

Exactly! In my parents’ native tongue, they use the same word used to describe pagan gods to describe the Abrahamic God. The people there are intensely Christian and have been for hundreds of years. No one is thinking about the pagan god of mud or whatever when using “God” nowadays.

He also doesn’t even believe Jesus existed when there’s incontrovertible proof from even Jewish historians, so he’s already revealed his pseudo-intellectual aims from the getgo.

He has a typical puerile understanding of Abrahamic religions many arrogant atheists embody. The Bible makes it very clear that many Israelis worshipped false idols. I mean literally the First Commandment demonstrates this. Doesn’t at all refute the idea of there being one true God.

Exactly! In my parents’ native tongue, they use the same word used to describe pagan gods to describe the Abrahamic God. The people there are intensely Christian and have been for hundreds of years. No one is thinking about the pagan god of mud or whatever when using “God” nowadays.

He also doesn’t even believe Jesus existed when there’s incontrovertible proof from even Jewish historians, so he’s already revealed his pseudo-intellectual aims from the getgo.
well broscel it is actually VERY important because Yaweh was but just one pagan God amongst many pagan Gods. Yaweh became the national God and then THE God of Israel.
Yaweh roots ARE LOCATED IN PAGANISM.
And it is even more important because christians and muslims recognise the God of Israel as their God.
So the entire Abrahamic monotheism triology is based on a Pagan Leventine God of war. So much fpr the theory of the one true God

My thoughts exactly.
Man the Irony of your photo, when we speak about the bible.

Hold up white Nigger. I grew up in the Chruch if you must know just for your own information sonny.

The problem with religious people is they get all defensive and aggressive someone asks questions and start insulting and attacking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52roqup9cm0