Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Left ideologies are secular religions

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
They rely on conspiracies to manipulate people.
What happened to society was the following:
There have always been people to abuse others through fictional stories that cannot be proven.
It all started with shamanism, when they claimed they could control the weather.
Then came modern religions, which abandoned shamanism but are still based on conspiracies in which God supposedly can control the world invisibly.

And today there are secular religions,
With the advancement of science and technology, it has become increasingly difficult to convey the idea that there is a man in heaven who controls society and will punish you if you don't obey.
To control middle-class people with normal IQs or below, you have to resort to conspiracies that don't involve scientific denial (but also don't require approval ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).
Then began this indiscriminate invention of groups of people that no one has ever seen, never been a part of but that exist and have an invisible influence on society.
That speech sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Was I talking about the illuminati? Not.
I'm talking about the racists, homophobes, fat phobes and misogynists.

And it is with this stupid belief that nowadays there is another cycle of people who are abused by charlatans who present miraculous solutions to fight invisible enemies.
Giving meaning to the lives of stupid people who no longer have a religion to fill their inner void.

The similarity of these ideologies to religion is striking.
-you cannot talk to anyone who is not part of your religion.
-you have to attack, convert or isolate anyone who is not part of your religion.
-You must be at all times controlling your thoughts so as not to sin and be an "ist".
-if you say anything that goes against religion, people feel offended as if they were fervent Christian elderly people listening to someone talk about sex. These people will do anything to destroy you.
- making a mistake is such a big sin that you need to publicly apologize and let them know you are a sinner.
-you cannot give space for people to discuss their dogmas, otherwise you are committing a very serious sin
-you cannot consume content that goes against your dogmas.
-you must publicly denounce sinners and put them at the stake.

These leftist ideologies are a religion in EVERY way.
the truth is only one.
Back in the day most people were religious and were sure this was normal and not an absurd and idiotic belief.
The human being has not changed, the belief in which people believe has changed.
It's that story: if you're in a group of people and you don't know who the cuck is, it's because the cuck is you.

My men really switched respecting another human being with religion, that's kinda impressive.

You must be at all times controlling your thoughts so as not to sin and be an "ist".
Control yourself... u can't control calling someone a n-word./s

My men really switched respecting another human being with religion, that's kinda impressive.

Control yourself... u can't control calling someone a n-word./s
Gynocentrism, endorsed by the left, is the very opposite of respecting other human beings.

Leftism doesn’t rely on respecting other human beings, but on Marxist rethoric, opressor-oppressed dichotomy. Seeing yourself through these lens just shows how much of a leftist infiltrator you are

Last edited:
Gynocentrism, endorsed by the left, is the very opposite of respecting other human beings
Yeah, although I'm a libtard i can agree with you. Gyno centrism is not the answer (neither patriarchy) for a more equal society, people forget the reason why they're fighting sometimes.

Yeah, although I'm a libtard i can agree with you. Gyno centrism is not the answer (neither patriarchy) for a more equal society, people forget the reason why they're fighting sometimes.
Leftism doesn’t rely on respecting other human beings, but on Marxist rethoric, opressor-oppressed dichotomy. Seeing yourself through these lens just shows how much of a leftist infiltrator you are.

Pressuposing leftism is founded on “respecting other people” is just a cop out response with the intent of ostracizing people who think differently from you, exposing the same religious nature of wokeism you tried to deny

@trying to ascend no, because that's how I behave. Respecting people no matter their race and other facts. I've never tried to ostracize you, i believe some right wingers also enjoy equality, like you (tho basically saying everyone who calls u out on ur racist homophobic and etc stuff is wrong shows u are the one ostracizing here :) ) while some left wingers like those (gynoecentrists) don't.

I'm not infiltrating because
1- this site is non political
2- I've made it clear I'm a liberal

@trying to ascend no, because that's how I behave. Respecting people no matter their race and other facts. I've never tried to ostracize you, i believe some right wingers also enjoy equality, like you (tho basically saying everyone who calls u out on ur racist homophobic and etc stuff is wrong shows u are the one ostracizing here :) ) while some left wingers like those (gynoecentrists) don't.

Liberals are leftists.

Passive aggressive smile face, infiltrator trait

Good job, i didn't thought u would be that smart :)

I'm sorry i triggered you, as i do respect any human being I'll try not to do it again :) .
Why do you support a party that wants to erase your existence? What kind of alienation is that?

First of all: hooow????

Second of all: I'm not white

Third of all: hooooww??
What race has to do with it? I'm talking about incelphobia

What race has to do with it? I'm talking about incelphobia
Ohh i got it... Well yeah being an incel would make me look bad if my friends ever discover. But at the end of the day most people just dislike incels because some of the users are dumbasses and spam "I'll rape n-word foids bla bla bla (in fallout new Vegas)" so I'll change how people see us by not being a dumbass and actually caring about people and getting into a relationship and hopefully one day they'll stop hating us.

There have always been people to abuse others through fictional stories that cannot be proven.
It all started with shamanism, when they claimed they could control the weather.
Then came modern religions, which abandoned shamanism but are still based on conspiracies in which God supposedly can control the world invisibly.

With the advancement of science and technology, it has become increasingly difficult to convey the idea that there is a man in heaven who controls society and will punish you if you don't obey.
To control middle-class people with normal IQs or below, you have to resort to conspiracies that don't involve scientific denial (but also don't require approval ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).
Then began this indiscriminate invention of groups of people that no one has ever seen, never been a part of but that exist and have an invisible influence on society.

And it is with this stupid belief that nowadays there is another cycle of people who are abused by charlatans who present miraculous solutions to fight invisible enemies.
Giving meaning to the lives of stupid people who no longer have a religion to fill their inner void.

-you have to attack, convert or isolate anyone who is not part of your religion.
-You must be at all times controlling your thoughts so as not to sin and be an "ist".
-if you say anything that goes against religion, people feel offended as if they were fervent Christian elderly people listening to someone talk about sex. These people will do anything to destroy you.
- making a mistake is such a big sin that you need to publicly apologize and let them know you are a sinner.
-you cannot give space for people to discuss their dogmas, otherwise you are committing a very serious sin

the truth is only one.
Back in the day most people were religious and were sure this was normal and not an absurd and idiotic belief.
The human being has not changed, the belief in which people believe has changed.
It's that story: if you're in a group of people and you don't know who the cuck is, it's because the cuck is you.
It's just the Jews and there anti white agenda trying to get rid of whites then mix all of the other remaining cultures and ethnicities

Go back to Twitter

Idk what you mean by liberal but your very similar to modern tranny leftist

Mods ban this motherfucker he's a homosexual

Ohh i got it... Well yeah being an incel would make me look bad if my friends ever discover. But at the end of the day most people just dislike incels because some of the users are dumbasses and spam "I'll rape n-word foids bla bla bla (in fallout new Vegas)" so I'll change how people see us by not being a dumbass and actually caring about people and getting into a relationship and hopefully one day they'll stop hating us.
No that's not why they dislike us. They use what that small minority say in order to justify disliking us. Also just come out and say that u are Jewish it'll be easier for everyone here

Gynocentrism, endorsed by the left, is the very opposite of respecting other human beings.

Leftism doesn’t rely on respecting other human beings, but on Marxist rethoric, opressor-oppressed dichotomy. Seeing yourself through these lens just shows how much of a leftist infiltrator you are
:yes:
:yes::yes::yes:

These ideologies are filled up with CHADS and STACEYS and BECKYS in which there is no place for us.I can even scientifically prove this with historical references and contemporary examples.

the smiling face normies should all be banned what is this thread

the truth is only one.
No secularism for ur face, Chico

@mods there's a tranny here. I thought these ppl weren't allowed
Well, i understand you are dumb. But dumb enough not to understand sarcasm is a bit too much. remember, kids are not allowed on this site.

Always thought that, humans didn't get rid of religion at all, if religion is so common it must be inherent to human being. The old theory that humans used faith because they didn't know about science is just ridiculous, the reason people are religious is for tradition, morals or for coping. I never understood why leftits were so unreasonable until I realized it's just a religion, left-wing, right-wing, it's all a religion.

dayum dude i expected better from you

Oldcel​

duuuude you are totally wrong

left does not equal liberal

dayum dude i expected better from you

Oldcel​

duuuude you are totally wrong

left does not equal liberal

All progressives/liberals are leftists, but not all leftists are progressives/liberals.

Either way, most leftists are progressives and all left ideologies rely on marxism, so the criticism is still valid

All progressives/liberals are leftists, but not all leftists are progressives/liberals.

Either way, most leftists are progressives and all left ideologies rely on marxism, so the criticism is still valid
do you actually know what left means? left and right are.. forgive me for my rubbish english - ima russian

ofc you had seen political compass, or whatever it called in your country - those 4 squares, right?

well. left and right ideologies do nothing with any rights-lgbt-liberals... left = fully governmental economic, no space for private businesses
right = opposite. Almost all of known world is going on the right economic, freedom to private businesses, and almost zero control from the govs

you, westerners have got one little thing in common - almost all of you do not understand that left and right ideologies got nothing to do with lgbt and shit... it is economic model, not liberal-authoritarian axle

left = government controls almost every mean of production
right = private businesses control almost every mean of production

and where should i put liberals?
your gov is right wing, right and liberal

do you actually know what left means? left and right are.. forgive me for my rubbish english - ima russian

ofc you had seen political compass, or whatever it called in your country - those 4 squares, right?

well. left and right ideologies do nothing with any rights-lgbt-liberals... left = fully governmental economic, no space for private businesses
right = opposite. Almost all of known world is going on the right economic, freedom to private businesses, and almost zero control from the govs

you, westerners have got one little thing in common - almost all of you do not understand that left and right ideologies got nothing to do with lgbt and shit... it is economic model, not liberal-authoritarian axle

left = government controls almost every mean of production
right = private businesses control almost every mean of production

and where should i put liberals?
your gov is right wing, right and liberal
False, the nationalist right is usually pro strong government intervention in the economy

In the absence of God, people will create their own.

False, the nationalist right is usually pro strong government intervention in the economy
i dont think so, alas - it is may be possible

although - just remember that usa never had left gov in its lifetime

just remember that usa never had left gov in its lifetime
:feelskek:

Sure buddy, sure...

Your overton window is extremely far to the left

Last edited:
jeez dafuq

left gov = fucking ussr

what, you got ussr-like economy? at least for some time?
This has been already answered, your overton window is extremely far to the left, nothing can be done

Left ideology is a sick disease that needs to be eradicated along with preddit and predditors

the truth is only one.
Post for generations.
Jay Z Applause GIF

All ideologies, in essence and function, behave like religion. Aliens studying humans would see no difference between the zealotry of a communist soldier dutifully lining up and shooting civilians and that of an ISIS soldier kneeling and beheading infidels.

Modern leftist ideology is secular humanism which literally is a religion. Secular humanists used to meet weekly on Sundays and everything. The Supreme Court even recognizes humanists and their beliefs as a religion. Membership to these groups has plummeted and meeting attendance is non-existent, but their beliefs still float around, poisoning the minds of people everywhere.

In fact, Humanism is simply a grotesque bastardization of the most heterodox form of Christianity. The progression goes like this: Unitarianism —> Ethical Culture —>Humanism They have abandoned Christ and the laws of Abraham in favor of degeneracy, hedonism, and “inclusivity”.

Another similarity is the fact that many leftists engage in rituals. Things like pride parades, drag shows, useless campus protests, Todays leftist tradition isn't revolution, its stripping down and acting like a degenerate animal.