Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what’s wrong with the dating market

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
This disgusting looking foid (image below), posts regularly in the incel tears subreddit. I checked out her post history and found this:

0F165632 9561 4835 AA82 9722188C212B

2B96403D E623 46F1 BF78 8AF9272E4FA4

This is why women have inflated egos and only go for chads. It’s because of cucks like these men that will compliment disgusting fat foids like her.

:what:
that's a mutilated man 100%

I'm sorry my dick don't get hard over this shit

I’d hit it, but I wouldn’t be proud of it and she’d reject me anyway. Yes, the dating market is fucked.

That ain't roast beef, that's fermented pig rectum. JFL at believing any girl you ascend with couldn't have thousands of disgusting orbiters. Better to turn orbiters into paypigs.

Okay...:feelspuke: sometimes I'm honestly a volcel.

Just imagine a guy posing like that with a big gut hanging out and getting called beautiful etc,

Stareslooksawaylaugh

Those same cucks tell us that they regularly get laid.

This makes me want to go for a run. Fat foids as gym motivators?

Gross, that'd need the light off to hit.

Chocolates me.

Even the ugliest of women get consatnt validation. Disgusting.

This is nothing post her photo on Indian tinder app indian men have 0 absolutely 0 standards

Where is chocolate? That looks like pudding to me.

I mean. I've seen grosser pictures get thirsty comments. Boggles the mind

:whatfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: that shit is morbidly obese tier, how the fuck do these creatures exist

Holy fuck, If this is what normies are sleeping with these days, maybe being an incel ain't that bad after all

that stomach prevents any blood from flowing to my pee pee

i dont know too much about dating market but i know one: no chances for me

It's a good motivator to stay lean.

Disgusting Whales deserve to be harvested for their blubber.
That ain't roast beef, that's fermented pig rectum. JFL at believing any girl you ascend with couldn't have thousands of disgusting orbiters. Better to turn orbiters into paypigs.
Ethots are experts at this deception. Gather orbiters to give you money while drinking Chads piss on the side out of camera shot.

>the darker the better
KEK FUCKING REDDITFAGGOTS !

I mean, volcel if you wouldn't, but the reactions from cucks....
:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

God it's almost horrifying, the implications of this. I can just see her taking this picture then commenting about how pathetic incels are. She probably thinks she deserves brad pitt with that fucking gut too.

Yup, these are the type of chicks that are mocking/talking down to us. Jfl at this earth.

cucks gonna cuck

Belly looks like mans belly I know because I have same belly so this is a man case closed CSI music play now.