Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when all women want Chad only but there's not enough Chads.

REEE get your own chad!! :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yet according to FDS they can all have a rich chad because they're self proclaimed "queens" despite being a bunch of fat ugly whores

Idk what kind of fucked up link that is, but it isn't working for me. Probably gave my phone aids or something

Screen shot 2016 05 07 at 5 09 59 pm

I don't really know what to say apart from it was satisfying to see her get beat up.

Best part about being a Chad is that there isn't many of you

Women will just start accepting to share Chad.

Pity the winner didn't get kicked in the face to even things up lol.

I hope the femlet died

Newspeak language.

JFL at fighting over Chad :lul:

They go lesbian

What are they talking about? Can't understand thru accent.

would love to see a discussion on the power struggle for Chad's attention n exclusivity. Strange that it hasn't been discussed much

What the fuck are they saying?

they sound gross

Interestingly enough, tall one won.

Foids are so delusional about their power that they argue with and fight with another foid fucking whole head taller than them

Memes write themselves

This is what happens when foids want only chad
incels.co

the taller one is legit ugly af and she even sounds ugly
volcel if you wouldnt, but yeah the shorter girl is cuter

imagine being chad and some ugly girl beats the cute girl next to you in class into not talking to you jfl

girls Will literally fight to the death for some chad cock

Never had the girl on the right :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

And they're honestly shocked when he doesn't commit.

Compressed video.

Attachments

• low chad supply.webm
    9.1 MB
This is why the dating market is being monopolized by CHADS, and hence why hypergamy exists foids only want CHAD and will fight over the available ones.

They will never act this way for you (us).

Idk what kind of fucked up link that is, but it isn't working for me. Probably gave my phone aids or something

View attachment 211610
Seriously.

All ya’ll niggers need to learn to use tinyurl.com.

In anycase the link surprisingly worked for me and I’m on my ifag mini which makes it all doubly surprising since ifag devices in my experience never seem to want to process any video links except those on Jewtube and or maybe Poopchute.

That said I could pretty much tell what was going to happen in the video, before it actually did happen, since I knew the big retard chick was only looking for a fight and simply could not be reasoned with on any level due to her low IQ and inherint desire for violence.

Will anyone post a transcript of the video, I think I heard the short girl say that she only let him put his dick in her ass and not in her pussy

I’m pretty sure the shorter girl told the big retarded one that she was a lesbian or rather turned into one after being raped by some guy which was I’m sure supposed to alleviate the tall tard girls fear that shorty wanted her Chad but of course as we all know that explanation didn’t appease the big tards rage one bit.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Foids' fights are kinda lifefuel tbhngl

Girl on the left has a recessed chin and an incel skull. She'd have roped years ago had she been born male. Instead she's being a smug fuck and fighting for chad.

Edit: and add slouching shoulders and a flat ass to this.
I remember hearing my class mates say ''Can we share *Chad*'' that day ı swallowed blackpill like there was no toworrow and last drop of love for women in my heart just vaporized.
When I saw groups of 4-6 foids orbit 1 guy each duirng lab/group work in college while 80% of groups were male only, that's when I realized women's nature.
the taller one is legit ugly af and she even sounds ugly
Her voice sounds so retarded
Interestingly enough, tall one won.
She won the moment she put her on the ground and started wailing on her.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the shorter girl told the big retarded one that she was a lesbian or rather turned into one after being raped by some guy which was I’m sure supposed to alleviate the tall tard girls fear that shorty wanted her Chad but of course as we all know that explanation didn’t appease the big tards rage one bit.

because she's a foid and as such knows all foids just want chad, even "lesbians"

also yeah i think i heard her say something along those lines, but its really hard to tell what they're saying exactly, specially for me (im spanish)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back