Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Muh looks doesn't matter

Women want all ugly/short men to be an unseen, unheard slave class living on the fringes of society, whose sole purpose is to fund the lives of women, chad/tyrone and their chadspawn kids.

Yes. An unheard, unseen slave class or DEAD.

Personality is more important :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I think its even worse than that because women actually want ugly men to die. They hate ugly men. Women think every ugly male is a possible and probable rapist, pedophile and a sexual harasser. Which is why women get uneasy when they even see an ugly man, they feel uncomfortable and they become mean towards the guy even if he doesn't even look at the woman.

They literally wish for all ugly men to die. And society does too, which is why nobody cares when suicide statistics show that mens suicides are increasing.. when men die earlier, when men become homeless etc. If its happening to ugly men then its okay, because society already hates us and they want us to die and suffer anyway.

Feminists cheer when men commit suicide, all the hashtags like #killallmen weren't a joke. All feminists are misandrists and all women hate ugly men

Why aren't people entitled to sex or companionship? Has anyone ever seriously thought about this? This is just something we take for granted as a society. Sorry, sweaty, but if a man wants your pathetic pussy, you'd better give it up, because he deserves it.

This is obvious bait. Sounds like it's from 4chan

This
"By Anonymous" = Jew Cuck

Most of these controversial/salacious articles are often written by loser men or struggling femoid columnists. and are complete fabrications.

However. It's obvious that good looking men often have much more leeway in what they say if it's deemed as inappropriate creepy or just flattering. than normie or legit ugly males.

Say anything about a woman's appearance other than maybe her hair style or color as a sub 6 and it's probably going to considered creep territory.

The funniest thing on this rant are the comments from foids trying to deny the blackpill, but at the same time exposing their true nature without even realizing it, like this one:

 "This was very painful and frustrating to read. Girl, are you for real? You're arrogant as ----! And who the hell do you think you are saying that MOST women feel this way. I'm a woman, I don't feel this way. First of all, I feel slightly uncomfortable when ANY guy I don't know approaches me, no matter what they look like. That's just my anxiety taking over. And sure, if they are like 20 years older than me, I do find it a bit creepy. But to say such things about them? To act so superior? Wtf! They're people too. Why shouldn't they be allowed to try and reach out to us? Do you really think yourself so special? Besides, what are looks if the guy's personality completely sucks? Entitled people like you really piss me off"

so basically this foid unconscious assumes that she didn't want a 20 year older guy approaching her, but we know the real reason is not because of his age but because they are usually uglier than younger chads. I'm pretty sure she would easily fuck a guy 20 older than her if he still has a pretty face and is tall.

Last edited:
"By Anonymous" = Jew Cuck

Most of these controversial/salacious articles are often written by loser men or struggling femoid columnists. and are complete fabrications.

However. It's obvious that good looking men often have much more leeway in what they say if it's deemed as inappropriate creepy or just flattering. than normie or legit ugly males.

Say anything about a woman's appearance other than maybe her hair style or color as a sub 6 and it's probably going to considered creep territory.

Yes, but shit like this only gains legs because everybody who reads it knows it is grounded in truth, even if the writing style is contrived and not very credible. I've certainly overheard toilets IRL express attitudes like this, when they thought there were no men present to hear, or when they simply don't care.

Personally.... I value manners highly. So if we pretend this article is real, then TBH the part I find the most shocking is not the obvious truths that "she" says, but the utter asshole nature of thinking

:foidSoy:I don't have to write this and publish it, I could just keep these thoughts to myself. Publishing this would be incredibly rude, unkind and hurtful to a lot of people. But fuck them, I don't care if anyone gets hurt by my words, imma do it LOL!

That's the shocking part of this to me. Most people place some value on other people's feelings and happiness. And most people take some pride in being "good" in some measure.

But there certainly are some utterly self absorbed assholes out there, like the first person in this story.

Man or not I believe a the Female hive mind all think like this they generally just try to deny it due to wanting to maintain a good public image.

this if written by a female is likely one of the types to use that disgusting female dating strategy page.

either way someone should spam IT with this

IDK why is there so much debunking about who wrote the message or if its true or not.
The main message could not be more true than that and you will understand that if you actually ask out people or hear what the fuck they say to eachother.
I had the same exact argument again and again with foids and groups of foids over many years and in many different places and cultures about how I look,
and was told universally that I do not fit the bill, and that I am out of my league about everywhere and everyone because ugly.
Later on I am well know to have an out of place personality that everyone knows me for and guess what the same issues apply.
Asking out foids out of your league is like looking for a fight.

Last edited:
Color me unsurprised.

Color me unsurprised.
Yeah

Bluepilled soys would look at this but then proceed to point the finger at us for showing off the blackpill

Seems like it was written by a guy tbh…

No female would be this honest upfront

Nonetheless, it still holds true and exposes female nature.

Andnb
Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

And bitches still act like the taliban or anti feminist religions are the ones who started shit. Im glad this dumb cunt made the post. That way people can be smarter and do the right thing with women.

massive LARP, it could be an incels.is connoiseur, but i wont deny that it was a toilet completely

I'm more surprised a foid is being honest. They usually spin a heap of shit to delude themselves and others that they're not judgemental trash.

French woman says she'd rather lick her dog than kissing The Legend Himself​

493.png

Would rather? I would wager she already does anyway, among other things with her dog. She is just lowkey trying to justify to herself why she does it already. Filthy degenerates.

On another note, this article is very, very likely a guy, doesn't make it any less accurate imo.

Would rather? I would wager she already does anyway, among other things with her dog. She is just lowkey trying to justify to herself why she does it already. Filthy degenerates.

On another note, this article is very, very likely a guy, doesn't make it any less accurate imo.
is that you in the avi?

why how shocking I can’t believe foids think this way towards us

Said no one

hell nah bitches are mostly asexual and not visual. if a foid wrote that, she craving attention with controversial opinion just like as always. call that cope but it will make sense when you analyse their behaviour

ofc she goes on about muh patriarchy
as i was reading this i was imagining chokeholding a foid to the wall and throwing her down to the floor (IN VIDEO GAME) fucking sick of these far left women they should all be sterilized

also hello fucking nigger IT cucks buy a rope pathetic faggots

I'm expecting many comments 'this was written by a man :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:' both here and under the article.
It's easy to live in the fantasy land than in real life.
Feminist and preoccupied with equality females also may believe that men are interested in their careers, education etc.
No, these things doesn't matter.

hell nah bitches are mostly asexual and not visual. if a foid wrote that, she craving attention with controversial opinion just like as always. call that cope but it will make sense when you analyse their behaviour
Who said that females aren't visual? Females themselves?
We know that they lie all the time and are more secretive than men.

They dont give a shit