Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

too hard to check tbh
Brutal ngl

I wanted to rewatch a HeightPill tiktok of a foid saying that she will let tall men hit for free and make all manlets pay while she lipsung to an extremely degenerate song implying those conditions.

The blackpill is all around us

How can she say all this shit and still whine about the so-called "Patriarchy".

This bitch complains about how hard her life is due to society while calling "ugly men" a lesser species. She doesn't deserve to have a good life. I bet she complains about "not finding a good guy". I hope this bitch and all the other foids who think like this get what they deserve:feelsokman:

We're at an age where whores don't even wanna hide their narcissism and complete lack of respect for anyone else but themselves, let them come.

Last edited:
Hey you've got appreciate the honesty of the bitch.

Well yeah that's exactly right. Good blackpill.

Ouch.
Oof.
Seriously though, this is a hard blackpill

Nevertheless bluepill fags still think they belong in the "handsome" category. Sorry to break the illusion but no. We were all brought up with the boomer narcissism calling us everything positive. We broke through it, you still are semi conscious of it.

Bluefags you are watching this. You are not fags because you are the enemy. You are fags because you are ready to sacrifice everything for lies.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Foids truly are shallow and cruel.
"I'm a human being not an uggo like you".
What a brainlet cunt. Fuck this bitch.

"Short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl".
But she's perfectly happy to put up with anything from chad as long as she gets his cock.
This shit is fucking disgusting and ragefuel.

Last edited:
This was obviously written by a man but still every bit true. Life is brutal and nature unforgiving. Only way out is rope or going ER. The life of a subhuman hated by the world for its mere existence, like a immune reaction to a virus.
DB58D480 9832 4EC9 9FB8 F3F357D29A6A

Last edited:
The most important line of the article: "I have an advanced degree and make a pretty good living on my own, I don't need blah blah blah"

This. This is where it all went wrong. Letting women into college, letting women get jobs.
When they let women into the workplace and let them consoom I could just see the look on theyre faces. “Theyre just buying shit mindlessly the economy is booming. God are they fucking stupid.”
“ But men arent buying as much what do we do? Lets try shaming them and getting them as depressed as possible.”
“Lets see how much copebucks we could get out of them.”

Attachments

• AF2298B7-F759-4D1E-B957-0BC094EC7B29.jpeg
    AF2298B7-F759-4D1E-B957-0BC094EC7B29.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Says what they all think, tbh

Two problems : uglier and uglier women want to get in on the hate. Also, the " advanced degree" thing can only go so far; that part of the economy is in part propped up by the men that are hated.

I don’t deny the blackpill but that whole essay just screams LARP, women tend to not be this blatantly honest about this stuff

in fiction neverthless a lot villains are ugly unless he is some terrific giga chad or some elite blonde bitch, so it's natural that foids think the same way also

>implying this was written by a female

I don’t deny that women at least deep down think this way but the way this written just doesn’t seem like a woman wrote it. Sounds like an incel posing as one trying to troll or hurt himself emotionally.

ngl I have posed as girls on /r9k/ before and talked about how much I hated ugly men as a way to cope

I feel like Chadfishing is also a form of emotional masochism

Last edited:
At first I thought it was a woman writing but then it definitely sounded like an incel wrote it. Words like reproduction women dont use. I mean it is how women feel though,they dont want compliments by ugly men.

i hate women so much it's unreal

64k views goddamn

annoy them and watch them show their true colors and spit blackpills all over.

TOP KEK
SHE DOESN´T DO BESTIALITY !!???
I BET HER BODYCOUNT CONSISTS OF GETTING FUCKED BY NIGGERS BAREBACK !!!!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: