Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what constitutes "trauma" in a woman's life.

on that app, bumble, i matched 1 person out of all the girls in a 100km radius of me, i liked all of them with an autoclicker just for lulz, 1 fucking match out of legit thousands. pretty sure the match i got was also auto swiping as well

on that app, bumble, i matched 1 person out of all the girls in a 100km radius of me, i liked all of them with an autoclicker just for lulz, 1 fucking match out of legit thousands. pretty sure the match i got was also auto swiping as well

How do you autoswipe? You should sue Tinder for emotional trauma.

It doesn't work that way buyo, if you sweep on everyone you are so downgraded by Tinder algorithms you don't even show up for girls. Tinder Algorithm considers you in that case lowest od the lowest, so it's not necessarily than 1 girl matched you, it's that they don't even see you

If you want to know how many matches you'll get, don't sweep right on everybody, be a little bit selective (max 30-40% of right sweep)

She was a cofounder of Tinder and now this. If I was a christian I would be coping thinking she has a first class ticket to hell after her death lol

Last edited:
It doesn't work that way buyo, if you sweep on everyone you are so downgraded by Tinder algorithms you don't even show up for girls. Tinder Algorithm considers you in that case lowest od the lowest, so it's not necessarily than 1 girl matched you, it's that they don't even see you

If you want to know how many matches you'll get, don't sweep right on everybody, be a little bit selective (max 30-40% of right sweep)
that's not tinder...