Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is what being a cum licking cuckold looks like.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc06HnFtHzw

When you're so low tier beta that other beckys recommend entire landwhales in order for you to stop talking to them jfl.
Rage ensued at letting himself just be cucked like that. I'd keep the urinal on a fucking leash and beat her mercilessly until beyond her begging for mercy. (IN VIDEOGAME)

Every cuck should just commit a mass suicide.

Just be a cuck bro!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

milenniathinker is such a s-tier channel

some episodes made me really think abt life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc06HnFtHzw

When you're so low tier beta that other beckys recommend entire landwhales in order for you to stop talking to them jfl.
Rage ensued at letting himself just be cucked like that. I'd keep the urinal on a fucking leash and beat her mercilessly until beyond her begging for mercy. (IN VIDEOGAME)

i remember hearing an orbiter who had a girlfriend, was complaining how his girlfriend wanted a open relationship, he also got called ugly by his 2 foid friends. Wouldn’t be shocked if he became incel like me

i remember hearing an orbiter who had a girlfriend, was complaining how his girlfriend wanted a open relationship, he also got called ugly by his 2 foid friends. Wouldn’t be shocked if he became incel like me
NOT possible if he had a gf before

milenniathinker is such a s-tier channel

some episodes made me really think abt life
Probably the biggest blackpill channel that doesn't spread copes.

When I watch my wife get blacked by her boyfriend just once, I am a cuck

Unironic IT advice tbh.
Do they seriously give this advice? :feelshaha:

I've barely read their posts so I don't really know if they think like this.

That wojak shit is so depressing now, fuck this gay world. By the way I miss when you had that soldier avi:feelskek:

Do they seriously give this advice? :feelshaha:

I've barely read their posts so I don't really know if they think like this.
Sometimes yes, in fact. But much more common is that we should all just have sex with each other.

>had a girlfriend
>incel

Pick one.

>had a girlfriend
>incel

Pick one.
Yes brocel but honestly what else would he be if his girlfriend doesn’t wanna have a good relationship with him and he got called ugly by 2 foids

Yes brocel but honestly what else would he be if his girlfriend doesn’t wanna have a good relationship with him and he got called ugly by 2 foids
low tier normie

I'd rope before becoming a cuck and of course they are from California

SneakoMaxxing theory

Attachments

• watch-my-clips-sneako-2.gif
    watch-my-clips-sneako-2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I loled when 50 wojaks went past his room in the end
Goodfellas GIF