Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what awaits the beta provider

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I am sure she will ask for some financial statement on the first date. She is an account executive after all. :feelsgah:

19j1i97ftel11.png

>black woman
>"masters degree"

I'd smash. a relationship would be hell but she's not ugly (unlike most single mothers)

"Yo Laquonda, take a picture of me with the lawn mower, make it look I'm not a lazy whore"
I'd smash. a relationship would be hell but she's not ugly (unlike most single mothers)
Honestly volcel if you wouldnt

>wants someone that is serious about his future
>single mother
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

"Yo Laquonda, take a picture of me with the lawn mower, make it look I'm not a lazy whore"
now that you mention it, that thing isn't even turned on lmaoooo

Nasty whore is 34 with 2 kids and expects to get married to a rich simp right away? These bitches must have no idea the blackpill's been released.

Screen Shot 2018 09 10 at 100944 AM

"Second language: German"

Last edited:
Picture of her with the lawnmower but all the grass around her long as fuck? She literally is just posing with it but didn't bother to do it.............

this is too funny. This bitch has to be about 40iq

You need to be fucking low IQ and miserable in order to become a beta provider for a slut like this. 34 and already 2 kids? She's a roastie and carries at least 100 random man DNA in her filthy STD pussy.

Picture of her with the lawnmower but all the grass around her long as fuck? She literally is just posing with it but didn't bother to do it.............

this is too funny. This bitch has to be about 40iq
She's just trying to show off her section 8 house.