Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young Girl In Bakery

• Thread starter Johnny_Connecticut
  • Start date
J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★
A few days ago I went into the local bakery for some bread. There was a young cute girl working there who would have been about 16 or so.
When I said what I wanted she turned to get the bread and I could see she was wearing a G-string.
WTF!
She has a nice ass, sure, but her apron was tied up at the back so a part of her ass was covered anyway and you could only tell she was wearing one if you really looked (of course I looked).

So she got up in the morning to get ready for her shift at the bakery and at one point decided a G-string would do.

Teenage girls and society in general is well beyond us, lads. Imagine the crazy hot sex she is having. I am in my 30's and have never even been on a date. It hurts beyond words anymore.

quit your job plz.

She will never fuck you gray. Also dnr.

I want a teenage bakery wife.

A few days ago I went into the local bakery for some bread. There was a young cute girl working there who would have been about 16 or so.
When I said what I wanted she turned to get the bread and I could see she was wearing a G-string.
WTF!
She has a nice ass, sure, but her apron was tied up at the back so a part of her ass was covered anyway and you could only tell she was wearing one if you really looked (of course I looked).

So she got up in the morning to get ready for her shift at the bakery and at one point decided a G-string would do.

Teenage girls and society in general is well beyond us, lads. Imagine the crazy hot sex she is having. I am in my 30's and have never even been on a date. It hurts beyond words anymore.
Only Chad can have her, not sub5 males like us

WTF!

Women that dress in such things in public should have to pay a ten thousand dollar fine and serve 5 years in prison

You’ve already been posted on Inceltears lmao, also creepshot.

Complete Apathy.

She would try to flirt with you if you were a 30 y.o. Chad - younger girls do that all the time

Thats an innocent child you disgusting pedo how dare you sexualize her :feels::soy::foidSoy:

She is wearing that because when her shift ends she will go hunting for Chads.

No teenage sex partner for you inkwel

She has a hookup date with Chad right after her shift

"Dress formally at work" aka dress like a whore to get more business for us.

There are many thicc girls working in the service industries. The pants they wear make it even worse. Hit on one last week and got rejected. Saw a ridiculous 6'1 thicc one at the store today. It was brutal.