Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IMAGINE A WOMAN IS FINALLY ATTRACTED FOR YOU

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
YOU GO TO THE PARK, YOU MET A GIRL, SHE LOOKS EXCITED TO SEE YOU, YOU ASK FOR HER NUMBER, SHE GIVES HER NUMBER FOR YOU.
ON THE NEXT DAY YOU TEXT HER SAYING YOU WANT TO HANG OUT, SHE ACCEPT IT.
ON THE NEXT DAY WHEN YOU'RE BOTH OUT, YOU FINALLY KISS HER, THEN YOU BOTH GOT HORNY AND GO TO SOME MOTEL.

COMING TO SOME MOTEL, SHE KISSES YOU LIKE CRAZY, THEN SHE START SUCKING YOUR COCK, AFTER A WHILE, YOU GO ON MISSIONARY POSITION AND YOU PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE HER PUSSY, AND YOU BOTH STARTS TO FUCK, THEN YOU CUM OUTSIDE HER PUSSY. THEN YOU BOTH GO TO THE SHOWER, THEN GO TO THE BED AND CUDDLE.

THEN YOU GO HOME, THEN YOU POST ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU FINALLY ASCENDED :feelsautistic:
:feelsbadman:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Wont happen i am a lifetime inkwell manleg

i would be so mentally fucked up from inceldom that i would think she's trying to use me or take advantage of me so i wouldn't fall for her

*Chad's life explained in ONE post :chad:*

i would be so mentally fucked up from inceldom that i would think she's trying to use me or take advantage of me so i wouldn't fall for her
Honestly same here but I'd still take my chances

I'd assume she was a fed / cia agent and is about to get me deleted off the earth as a final "fuck you" from the elite. I don't trust any foid, they're all evil psyop whores.

To be completely honest, it's totally impossible to imagine this as a blackpilled incel.

Any girl was nevER interested in me so I can't even imagine it.