Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the "polish" "femcel" subscriber that wanted to save me from "toxic blackpill ideology"

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
This mullato "femcel" foid is unbelievably retarded. She commented on my YT videos claiming to be femcel but had an ex boyfriend and she listed a bunch of requirements a guy needs to date her. When YouTube didn't make her replies public right away, she got angry and made several rage fuelled comments and spammed my comments having a tantrum. It was later revealed it just takes YouTube time to publish those comments and she made herself look stupid.

She gave me her discord, and because I am so lonely, I accepted having a discussion, on the condition she showed me her face with a piece of paper with my username written on it. She spouted a bunch of blue-pill nonsense, yet she said I had a good personality because I don't have Elliot Rodger/Eric/Dylan as my profile picture, I challenged her later on and said "why don't you date me then" and her excuses were the fact I am blackpilled and my "right-wing" politics. Lmao sure. I guess Chad's with right wing views don't exist in her retarded mind, probably because she spends time drooling for them even if they were genocidal maniacs.

She also claims to be a Christian yet supports homosexuality and convinced her tranny friend the Bible doesn't prohibit transgenderism. She said the Old Testament doesn't apply anymore because she's so stupid she is "Christian" yet doesn't know the difference between ceremonial law and moral law. I'll explain for those who aren't in the know: When Christ died for our sins, the ceremonial biblical law was eternally fufilled, he became the sabbath. The moral biblical law however still applies today.

"Just have a good personality bro!!! (but I still won't like you) :foidSoy: "

Attachments

• ugly polish mullato foid.JPG
    ugly polish mullato foid.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 419

~ Claims femcel ~

Wants Chad's meat cannon :chad:

what were her requirements as a 4/10 ?

She claims she isn't chad only because her ex boyfriend was Asian lmao
Lol he's probably 6ft and looks like a high tier normie if that is the case.

not sure what im looking at. foid trying to look like a man or what

Lol he's probably 6ft and looks like a high tier normie if that is the case.
She said he had glasses and was slightly shorter than her (she's 5'11). I honestly think she's lying about it tbh.

Why even bother interacting with this hole

She looks very Jewish. She might marry you and take all your money when she divorces you
No fucks given, i would plow her pussy until dawn and beyond

I hate her from her face already. Soulless pig

Being an incel is perfectly acceptable if you find troons to be heccin valid.

Mogs me because foids don't even talk to me

Polish national, maybe, but an ethnic Pole? I think not.

She looks ok, her communistic hairstyle from the '75 drags her down. Chadlite only anyway. People call themselves Christian then pick and choose and twist to create themselves a god that suits them. New Testament also condemns transgenderism, lgbtq and sexual immorality. They use mental gymnastics of expecting use of 21st century language in 2k years old writings.

She looks very Jewish. She might marry you and take all your money when she divorces you
or he might take her money since jews have a lot (we split 50/50 in divorce here i don't know how it works over there)

This mullato "femcel" foid is unbelievably retarded. She commented on my YT videos claiming to be femcel but had an ex boyfriend and she listed a bunch of requirements a guy needs to date her. When YouTube didn't make her replies public right away, she got angry and made several rage fuelled comments and spammed my comments having a tantrum. It was later revealed it just takes YouTube time to publish those comments and she made herself look stupid.

She gave me her discord, and because I am so lonely, I accepted having a discussion, on the condition she showed me her face with a piece of paper with my username written on it. She spouted a bunch of blue-pill nonsense, yet she said I had a good personality because I don't have Elliot Rodger/Eric/Dylan as my profile picture, I challenged her later on and said "why don't you date me then" and her excuses were the fact I am blackpilled and my "right-wing" politics. Lmao sure. I guess Chad's with right wing views don't exist in her retarded mind, probably because she spends time drooling for them even if they were genocidal maniacs.

She also claims to be a Christian yet supports homosexuality and convinced her tranny friend the Bible doesn't prohibit transgenderism. She said the Old Testament doesn't apply anymore because she's so stupid she is "Christian" yet doesn't know the difference between ceremonial law and moral law. I'll explain for those who aren't in the know: When Christ died for our sins, the ceremonial biblical law was eternally fufilled, he became the sabbath. The moral biblical law however still applies today.

"Just have a good personality bro!!! (but I still won't like you) :foidSoy: "
Sexy In Love GIF by Willem Dafriend

@Qwertyuiop99

so you’re telling me this young female threw a tantrum to get your attention on YouTube ? And then requested to talk with you on discord ?

Understand I See GIF by Bounce

so you’re telling me this young female threw a tantrum to get your attention on YouTube ? And then requested to talk with you on discord ?

Understand I See GIF by Bounce
Literal psycho but I'm desperate for interaction

She looks like a female chud. Chads fuck anything these days

She should give pussy otherwise fuckoff

Average foid "Christian", feminism was part of the downfall of the modern western church.

Jews already took my foreskin, not much else left that they can take from me. I'll still smash

Why did you not pretend to be saved and possibly consequentially dick her?