Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the fate of those who join the military and see live combat

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
You will either find the experience of war so meaningless that you cannot justify it to yourself (e.g. fighting Iraqis for "freedumb"), and thus develop PTSD (best understood as deriving from intense experiences that one cannot contextualize into a social system of meaning).

Or you will find the experience of war (namely, the camaraderie) so meaningful that you cannot justify real life to yourself, and thus develop crippling depression.

In either case, Shlomo steals your soul.

War is good (when you're fighting the actual enemy) .

Sadly for cumskin , they will never be able to see the bigger picture.

War is good (when you're fighting the actual enemy) .

Sadly for cumskin , they will never be able to see the bigger picture.
you're probably going to die though lol. i dislike competition cause i always get mogged. but in war, when u get mogged ur gonna die

you're probably going to die though lol. i dislike competition cause i always get mogged. but in war, when u get mogged ur gonna die
We all die someday. Death is inevitable. If there's a chance I'll survive and get to take a pow blonde foid as my perosnal sex slave. Or if she wasn't a whore then possibly as a wife.

Then Why not ?. It's not like getting older is any fun. Sometime death is a blessing in disguise.

If you are joining any major countries military in this day and age you are brainwashed beyond belief. The only honorable war one could see these days is by being in a group of mercenaries.

If you are joining any major countries military in this day and age you are brainwashed beyond belief. The only honorable war one could see these days is by being in a group of mercenaries.

Make bombs
Not war

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back