Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All threads and posts here are completely useless and both .org and .is is even worse than muh soyddit. Both forum dont make sense and have no future.

Be the change you want to see in the world :feelskek:

still most are fakecels. Most are kids on here also. How can I talk with 15-18y while Im poor hopeless KHHV almost 23y truecel? Young users are the worst. The age threshold should be 21 and for mods 25. on org you can find 16y mod. thats beyond insane, to me
In fact, there are a large number of fakecels in this age group producing memes and nonsense, as if any truecel cared about humor, or any nonsense. But there are also many truecels equally between 25 years old, I'm 25 and I'm a Japanese hikikomori, manlet and a total failure. And I've found many truecels like me on this forum, just as I haven't found them either. And I don't even use other alternative networks like discord, etc... I wasn't attracted to that, I was attracted because I've been living on the internet since 2008/9, I've always interacted with real betas, and everyone I have contact with or had, I'm absolutely sure who are the same thing, rotting in their rooms unwilling to get up and face the same joke again.

However, I think it's absurd that you bring up the issue of age in a way linked to your reasoning, because most of the subhuman genetic garbage is discovered in adolescence (even if you deny it) and, for the most part, they are sucked into this forum precisely by the essential condition of being itself. You are a joke, coming here on a beta forum and wanting to preach self-development, “be a man of high value and do what has to be done, crying is no use, you know you are a truecel”, blah blah. ..... YOU are biting your own word and contradicting yourself, because in your post you use this type of context, even responding to comments, but in this specific comment of yours, you are saying yourself "truecel", but you don't have the conduct of one, tell me, are you a normie or are you a beta, you will keep spreading red pills trying to "format"/"reformulate" the black pill, just distorting concepts through your own contextual validation.

And it's obvious that in a fucking place like this there will only be whiners, you know what, the environment is built for THIS SHIT. It's for the betas to vent, even if no one really cares, everyone already knows this, saying the obvious to once again validate your speech is stupid: "I'm going to go to a Truecels forum and call Truecel a crybaby, look how I am INTELLIGENT with a high IQ, and then I will preach self-development with my low cognitive capacity, reformulating concepts under my nose, I am his messiah" - huga buga.

You are the typical idiot who uses positivist philosophy to demonstrate only your point of view as a supposed “absolute understanding”, that is practically redpill. And for an idiot like you to know, I have a degree in philosophy, theology and geopolitics. And yet I'm a truecel hikikomori Japanese NEET.

NOTHING NEW ABOUT THIS SHIT. You're just a stupid person trying to promote yourself.

It's for the losers to vent and interact with as many losers as possible, you're not happy, LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK, no wonder you're still GrAY. The last one with this behavior was the samurai, with a superiority complex and the belief that only he was superior and the true one: it turns out that he was permanently banned!

I love how the roles define a lot of the basis here, as it shows the interaction in the environment and showing what each person is like, whether at the initial or advanced stage. And you are not official and demonstrate the limits already understood by blackpill, even within this forum.

Last edited:
You yourself aren't making high IQ insightful threads either. It would be good if you admited that instead of just trying to sound like a smartass

This is a venting site not a self-improvement site

whats the even point of this forum
U can say it about anything as existence itself is absurd.
What is the point of saying that this forum is shit ? What is the point of ur existence :feelsclown:?
you are all deluded stupid cucks without life experience who cope with insane ideas that have no bearing on reality
give examples of those stupid ideas
you guys cannot even do based shit (like I do) in order to cuck and destroy current soyciety
It is not because u are feed by ur parents that u are not a consumer
And even if u grow ur tomatoes and reach total self sufficiency u will not be a threat to society buddy :feelsclown:
Our existence is a joke and you are just coping by feeling u can have any power on nature way of getting rid of low quality genetic material, but u can't