Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my goodbye letter, I am leaving incels.is

I find it funny that you are still posting after making a thread like this

If you’re gonna make a thread like this then stick true to it tbh
Ironic coming from you

glad you came back
Thankyou Thankyou, Its an honor to be here, I get both of best worlds, I can piss off my haters aswell as shitpost with my favourite brocels :feelsaww:

I dont feel welcome here anymore i have been long thinking about this and said i would do this, There is no point for me to be sitting here clicking only to get shit on every day and be left by my brocels, I have no one, Im in huge chronic pain and the fact im unwanted here too doesnt help much to my mental health, To all the brocels who still care about me i hope you find happiness in life and i wish you good luck, Imma see what i can do about my pains but i doubt i will be returning to incels.is, I wont be posting much here anymore, The quality of the forum is dwindling, Its over i know but since im unwanted here too, its better to rot alone than to rot with people who make me feel alone so id rather rot alone.
Goodbye bitch

Goodbye bitch
Polish 20231024 073956075 removebg preview removebg preview fotor bg remover 2023102494151

You sound like her

you have grown out of shitposting it seems

we are better than that
Ive been working on photoshops currently and learning skills, But i could start again if i feel like it, But i just dont have anything cool to post atm, Will do if i find it.

I posted this before he came back :feelsUgh:
That is most unfortunate for your .is integrity :society:

How can we be sure he didnt log in later that same day after you posted that :feelshehe::feelssus::feelswhere:

Good luck with everything.

How can we be sure he didnt log in later that same day after you posted that :feelshehe::feelssus::feelswhere:
Im still a science project huh?

Why are you on my case today :feelsree:

You are here forever its over brocel