Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my biggest and most powerful cope

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
0b0636a6c8.jpg

lots of Pint sized (around 3/5 liter each) glasses of a very strong homemade beer which in addition is mixed with a very very strong liquor, like the ones in the pic.

Helps me cope with my subhuman frame and Ygo projection.

Maybe instead of drinking and making shit threads you can hit the gym.

Zyros have you tried to gain weight to hide your shitty body structure.

Do you even get laid boyo

Zyros have you tried to gain weight to hide your shitty body structure.

I was higher bodyfat with a bit of bigger body. Wanted to kms because of facial bloat.

So no. Id rather just want to punch myself when looking at mirrora rather than wanting to legit jump out of the window.

"hit the gym"
"cunfidanze*
"shower"

-Reddit advice
holy shit, all you're doing is complaining about your shitty frame yet when you get told to bulk up to fix said shitty frame you turn their text into a meme. wow, just wow.

holy shit, all you're doing is complaining about your shitty frame yet when you get told to bulk up to fix said shitty frame you turn their text into a meme. wow, just wow.

If I bulk i will look like a potato face because of my shit zugo projection, which I already mentioned in the op

I was higher bodyfat with a bit of bigger body. Wanted to kms because of facial bloat.

So no. Id rather just want to punch myself when looking at mirrora rather than wanting to legit jump out of the window.
The best option for you is to move to a cold country so you can always wear big jackets.

Just amputate bellow the belly button. Framecels saved.

The best option for you is to move to a cold country so you can always wear big jackets.

The bedt option is clavicle lenghtening and box osteotomy, both of which have an extreme risk of being botched.

Alcohol is lame that's normie shit

alcohol is one of the best copes

Lol @ a dude who gets laid complaining on an incel site

Its not lame ita a great cope to let mind rest for a while
Alcohol is terrible cope. It deludes you into becoming confident and makes you do embarrassing shit.

JFL at a framcell who doesn't want to go the gym because he fears facial bloat but is always pounding down beers on weeknights by himself.

0b0636a6c8.jpg

lots of Pint sized (around 3/5 liter each) glasses of a very strong homemade beer which in addition is mixed with a very very strong liquor, like the ones in the pic.

Helps me cope with my subhuman frame and Ygo projection.
It pales in comparison to my cope.

Alcohol is terrible cope. It deludes you into becoming confident and makes you do embarrassing shit.

Yeah alcohol makes me either really cringy or just an aggressive asshole. Not to mention the hangover in the morning. Pretty much nothing good about getting drunk. I used to drink socially, but not anymore.