Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is how they want us to think.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Good satire of:

They want us DEAD and GONE

"Girls would NEVER reject a man simply because of his physical attributes- they're not shallow and superficial."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS LIFE

Just get ripped off by a therapist theory

This is really sad. This is why the blackpill needs to spread more
Incel TV made a video about the danger of being brainwashed by psychiatrists today:

therapy is a huge scam they tell you want you want to hear or comforting lies

U cant just stop being incel

This is really sad. This is why the blackpill needs to spread more
Incel TV made a video about the danger of being brainwashed by psychiatrists today:

It's a satire...

I think hes just being sarcastic

Such a fucking retard nigga literally fell for meme advice. How the fuck can you not believe in the scientific data this site brings to downplay all of that bs? This guy deserves to keep rotting under m'ladyhs feet.
LOL

Such a fucking retard nigga literally fell for meme advice. How the fuck can you not believe in the scientific data this site brings to downplay all of that bs? This guy deserves to keep rotting under m'ladyhs feet.
You realize it's satire right? Look at the sub it was posted on jfl, still a good laugh

This post is pretty based tbh
I'm 99% sure this is satire, there's no way someone could be that deluded

Took the bait.

This post is pretty based tbh

I'm 99% sure this is satire, there's no way someone could be that deluded
Sorry I didn't read op's description I just rushed in

All girls want is a kind, respectful guy to ask them out. They prefer to build a deep emotional rapport (a year, sometimes more) with a guy before they start to date him- this is why theyre so incredibly turned off when a guy asks out 100s of girls in short order! They dont want to be just a number, they want a guy to specifically ask them out because he fell in love with her and chose her specifically over others! This is what I was doing wrong all along. I'm now trying to become friends with women and build powerful emotional bonds with them trying to light that "spark".
Just orbit several foids for at least a year theory until you get the courage to ask them each out on a date, only to be rejected by all of them, while chad can just say "want to fuck?" to a 100 different foids and be able to fuck almost every one. Jfl at that low iq bluepilled faggot, he was never really blackpilled.

"All girls want a Nice guy" what a fucking joke

Cucks are unbelievable

At least I found something good while scrolling

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Good satire of:

"They were laughing with me, not at me"

Source

At least I found something good while scrolling

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1AF4034F AE12 4B1B B0A7 52A64455D93E

Can this be any more brutal

They want us DEAD and GONE
Cope, there is a role for beta males and that is slavery, one way or the other, death is rest for us and a hit to the human system.

We live in a form of bee social system, where the queens are the chads and the drones are the foids, we obviously are the working ones who will never reproduce and are a byproduct of queen and drone genetic.

They carry us in their genes as a form of sterile guards and workers, a tool, as long they keep reproducing our kind will always exist and be dammed.

Most of us dont produce anything for society though
The fact that you exist in your home is already something for society a man and a house who shield humans from the wild nature, someone who in one way or another obtain money to keep living, pay taxes and buy things from companies and business which benefit will go in their majority to woman and top males.

Either way you will start buying things yourself when your parents pass away or either become homeless and die.

Your argument is kind of stupid, my comments don't apply to babies, young people or even adults who still live with their parents, and yet you make your parents waste money on you and that still goes to the high status humans which we already know who are.

Either way you will start buying things yourself when your parents pass away or either become homeless and die.
Either way I think I take more from society more than i give, and many incels feel the same way

updooted!

at least you're not an inkwell!

Either way I think I take more from society more than i give, and many incels feel the same way
What do you think will happen when your parents stop giving you money and home? Do you think you will be able to take more from society than what you give? you will be stripped from everything you manage to produce and get very little from it.

No children? not member of the female gender? no girlfriend? not chad looks? worst jobs, worst social circle, worst tax treatment, same for police and laws.

LOL this is clearly an incel larper. Top kek though

This is brutal man. Im kinda questioning my own lifestyle now
You still don't know everything, if you ask for money from any kind of social help, you will not get it if you are a male.

I shared apartment with a man with literally no legs and he barely got something just for eat and pay the rent of a room, there were days were he just eat bread, despite paying taxes for 40 years, while woman with all their limbs who get beaten by chads they fuck get free house, free psychologist and money.

That is a pretty high iq satire tbh, i bet a ton of ITcels fell for it.

Redditors will still fall for it

You still don't know everything, if you ask for money from any kind of social help, you will not get it if you are a male.

I shared apartment with a man with literally no legs and he barely got something just for eat and pay the rent of a room, there were days were he just eat bread, despite paying taxes for 40 years, while woman with all their limbs who get beaten by chads they fuck get free house, free psychologist and money.
Non-chad men need to stop being cucks and quit paying taxes that fund gynocentric degeneracy.