Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This is how many women fuck dogs...

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.

1/250 women come back with Canine semen in their Pap smear.

Breakdown math

53% of Americans own dogs
1/2 of those are women
1/2 of those dogs are male
13% of Americans are females with male dogs

P: If a woman fucks her dog once a month, and the semen lasts 9 days.
->

• Half of women do not have a dog (1/250*50%=1/125)
  • half will probably avoid a pap smear altogether to avoid this result (1/125*50%=1/62)
  • one-fourth will not be detected during the window of Canine semen survival (9 days) in the 1 month frequency of Canine sex (1/62*25%=1/15)
  • and half of dog owners have male dogs (1/15*50%=1/7)
  • you could further divide by whatever percent of these women own a dog and are/are not single (ergo would or would not need to fuck dogs) resulting in 1/2 or 1/3 being the final figure.
  • you could expand the data into lifetime outcomes, 53% of households currently own dogs, perhaps 90% will have had a dog in their lifetime, likewise with female dog ownership, effectively making any female that has ever owned a male dog very likely to have engaged in sexual intercourse at least once.

Result:

It's likely that 1/2 of single women that personally own a male dog are regularly having sexual intercourse with their Canine. (around 14% of all women or 1/7 women)

Even more likely when it's a large dog breed. Making it not unreasonable to assume that almost every female with a large-breed male dog has/had sex with it.
No confidence interval because who cares.

For Dogpill deniers
[extreme suifuel]

Last edited:
View attachment 858588

Breakdown math

1/2 of those are women

->

• Half of women do not have a dog (1/250 d. 2 = 1/125)
  • half will probably avoid a pap smear altogether to avoid this result (1/125 d. 2 = 1/61)
  • one-fourth will not be detected during the window of Canine semen survival (9 days) in the 1 month frequency of Canine sex (1/61 d. 4 = 1/15)
  • and half of dog owners have male dogs (1/15 d. 2 = 1/7)
  • you could further divide by whatever percent of these women own a dog and are/are not single (ergo would or would not need to fuck dogs) resulting in 1/2 or 1/3 being the final figure.

Result:
It's likely that 1/2 of single women that personally own a male dog are regularly having sexual intercourse with their Canine.

Even more likely when it's a large dog breed. Making it not unreasonable to assume that almost every female with a large-breed male dog has sex with it.
another proof that women are the biggest zoophilles when they are not practicing bestiality with dogs they are practicing bestiality with niggers

Those are some real conservative numbers, how many white women there are is how many dogfuckers there are

Cute Puppy puppies wallpapers 08

These are the people telling you to take a shower

I lost a few IQ points trying to follow your math. When you say divide by 2, shouldn't you be doubling the denominators instead of reducing it by half. Also you didn't even reduce it by half correctly.

I lost a few IQ points trying to follow your math. When you say divide by 2, shouldn't you be doubling the denominators instead of reducing it by half.
((1/2)/250)=1/125 i didn't care about notation because it was obvious and you can follow the verbiage instead.
Also you didn't even reduce it by half correctly.
i liberally rounded. the final number is roughly the same regardless and it's only reasonable speculation to begin with but ill fix it anyway.

I lost a few IQ points trying to follow your math. When you say divide by 2, shouldn't you be doubling the denominators instead of reducing it by half. Also you didn't even reduce it by half correctly.
Even before that point, the assumption that half of the dog owners are female is rather handwavey.

Even before that point, the assumption that half of the dog owners are female is rather handwavey.
okay what percent of dog owners are women
50% is a reasonable start.

((1/2)/250)=1/125 i didn't care about notation because it was obvious and you can follow the verbiage instead.
That math is still wrong. Even if you meant multiplying by 2, you'll only lose the logic behind it, since it is assuming in each case where we have double the foids instead.

I'm not denying the dogpill, I'm actually one of the firmest believers in it. The problem is that there are very few studies done on it and they can be unreliable because there's a possibility that the foids lied about it, which is why there are no threads about it on must-read.

That math is still wrong. Even if you meant multiplying by 2, you'll only lose the logic behind it, since it is assuming in each case where we have double the foids instead.
okay im lost now
are you saying my math is wrong? or is it only the way it's written
is the final figure not what it should be?

if there are 250 people, one of them has canine semen
but only half of women own a dog, then the real denominator should be 1/125 because those without a dog do not count because they cannot be having sex with dogs
furthermore only half of the dogs are male so 1/75 are contendors for having had sexual intercourse with a male dog

are you saying this is incorrect, i'm not following :feelsStudy:

okay im lost now
are you saying my math is wrong? or is it only the way it's written
is the final figure not what it should be?

if there are 250 people, one of them has canine semen
but only half of women own a dog, then the real denominator should be 1/125 because those without a dog do not count because they cannot be having sex with dogs
furthermore only half of the dogs are male so 1/75 are contendors for having had sexual intercourse with a male dog

are you saying this is incorrect, i'm not following :feelsStudy:
The statistic says 1/200 foid dog owners have dog semen in them and 1/2 of Western foids own a dog, so only 1/400 Western foids have dog semen in them. The other cases follow the same trend. This only ends up disproving the severity of the dogpill.

The statistic says 1/200 foid dog owners have dog semen in them and 1/2 of Western foids own a dog, so only 1/400 Western foids have dog semen in them. The other cases follow the same trend.
If 50% of women own a dog and 0.5% of all women have dog semen in them, then 1% of women that own a dog have dog semen in them.
0.005/0.5=0.01
the denominator is 0.5 (50%) because it's out of women that have dogs because only they can have dog semen in them.
which is 1/100 not 1/400

The statistic says 1/200 foid dog owners have dog semen in them and 1/2 of Western foids own a dog, so only 1/400 Western foids have dog semen in them. The other cases follow the same trend. This only ends up disproving the severity of the dogpill.
Still 1 in 400 or even 1 in 40000 is higher than 0 on 4 billions which is the number of foids willing to fuck us for free. Hence the dogpill remaining undefeated. Woof!

I'm not denying the dogpill, I'm actually one of the firmest believers in it. The problem is that there are very few studies done on it and they can be unreliable because there's a possibility that the foids lied about it, which is why there are no threads about it on must-read.
All I'm saying is that taking an approximate figure from a dubious source and building on it by means of handwavey statistics and liberal rounding will lead to an error margin which will render your final result virtually useless.

All I'm saying is that taking an approximate figure from a dubious source
1/250 women that currently have dog semen in them is believable and is the best source you'll get
and building on it by means of handwavey statistics
such as?
and liberal rounding
I was off by 1, when dividing by 4 that 'error margin' becomes 0.25 which does not affect the final result as you state below
error margin which will render your final result virtually useless.
and nor does it become 'virtually useless' lol at worst it's a usable speculation, at best it's a reliable measurement that you can realistically use in the real world.

if you care so much, you should take a crack at guessing how many women fuck dogs.
in a survey almost a hundred years ago 4% admitted to having sex with dogs.
14% of the total isn't far out considering that obviously people will lie on a survey and access to dogs has increased and women are more amenable to deviant sexual behavior.

Last edited:
If 50% of women own a dog and 0.5% of all women have dog semen in them, then 1% of women that own a dog have dog semen in them.
0.005/0.5=0.01
the denominator is 0.5 (50%) because it's out of women that have dogs because only they can have dog semen in them.
which is 1/100 not 1/400
Doing calculations only on the foids that have dogs doesn't prove anything. It's like doing calculations on only white foids that prefer niggers and saying JBB.

Doing calculations only on the foids that have dogs doesn't prove anything.
I didn't do calculations on foids that have dogs, I did calculations on women with dog semen inside of them; then I accounted for the fact that some women don't have dogs, increasing the likelihood that those women WITH dogs have sex with their dogs as evidence by the dog semen found inside of them by contrast of it not being possible that women without dogs could have dog semen inside of them, THEN accounting for the likelihood that they'd even be caught with dog semen and the incentive to have sex with dogs from being single. It's nothing close to 'calculations on foids that have dogs' as my starting premise was women that literally had dog semen inside of them.
It's like doing calculations on only white foids that prefer niggers and saying JBB.
It's like doing calculations on white foids with black semen in them, that is the more appropriate comparison. :yes:

Last edited:
I didn't do calculations on foids that have dogs, I did calculations on women with dog semen inside of them; then I accounted for the fact that some women don't have dogs, increasing the likelihood that those women WITH dogs have sex with their dogs as evidence by the dog semen found inside of them by contrast of it not being possible that women without dogs could have dog semen inside of them, THEN accounting for the likelihood that they'd even be caught with dog semen and the incentive to have sex with dogs from being single. It's nothing close to 'calculations on foids that have dogs' as my starting premise was women that literally had dog semen inside of them.

It's like doing calculations on white foids with black semen in them, that is the more appropriate comparison. :yes:
Ok I get what you're saying. The first step is correct, but the other steps are just assumptions you made that have no credibility. We would also need statistics on the percentage of foids having sex with sub-5 men to prove the dogpill, which will never happen.

wow misogynist
women fuck dogs get over it incel :feels:
These are the people telling you to take a shower
these are the people that SWEAR no woman has ever fucked a dog after getting creampied by Fido & Sparky.
Those are some real conservative numbers, how many white women there are is how many dogfuckers there are
Some white women branch out to Horses, it's not fair to assume they fuck dogs specifically :feelswhat:

Women will fuck everything but me

This thread destroyed me

Disgusting and men call foids angels and demand to respect every foid, imagine wanting dogs leftovers.

wow misogynist
women fuck dogs get over it incel :feels:

these are the people that SWEAR no woman has ever fucked a dog after getting creampied by Fido & Sparky.

Some white women branch out to Horses, it's not fair to assume they fuck dogs specifically :feelswhat:
oh i apologize how speciest of me to assume that horseCHADS weren't getting on white pussy my apologies

View attachment 858588

Breakdown math

1/2 of those are women

->

• Half of women do not have a dog (1/250*50%=1/125)
  • half will probably avoid a pap smear altogether to avoid this result (1/125*50%=1/62)
  • one-fourth will not be detected during the window of Canine semen survival (9 days) in the 1 month frequency of Canine sex (1/62*25%=1/15)
  • and half of dog owners have male dogs (1/15*50%=1/7)
  • you could expand the data into lifetime outcomes, 53% of households currently own dogs, perhaps 90% will have had a dog in their lifetime, likewise with female dog ownership, effectively making any female that has ever owned a male dog very likely to have engaged in sexual intercourse at least once.

Result:

It's likely that 1/2 of single women that personally own a male dog are regularly having sexual intercourse with their Canine. (around 14% of all women or 1/7 women)

Even more likely when it's a large dog breed. Making it not unreasonable to assume that almost every female with a large-breed male dog has/had sex with it.
God I hope this isn’t real somehow. Yuuuuuuuuck. They’d rather fuck a literal dog than an ugly human.

This is absolute suicide fuel. A foid moaning and letting a fucking DOG creampie her, yet I'm here rotting.
This will make it harder to cope.

14% is a believable number. Could be close to the truth.

14% is a believable number. Could be close to the truth.
A survey conducted in the 1950s has 4% of women admitting to bestiality.

Factor in those that omitted telling the truth, and now it’s way easier to get dogs, and more people have dogs, and we live in a post sexual revolution society. 14% is a very believable number.

if you care so much, you should take a crack at guessing how many women fuck dogs.
I care more about the math being done right than for any implications that math may have.

With all due respect, but based on every you've written thus far, you have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, contrast the following two things YOU wrote ffs
It's likely that 1/2 of single women that personally own a male dog are regularly having sexual intercourse with their Canine. (around 14% of all women
How can 14% of all women have regular sex with their male dogs when only 13% of women even own male dogs? Not only is this straight up impossible, it's absurdly implausible.

I care more about the math being done right than for any implications that math may have.
The math was done correctly you autist
With all due respect, but based on every you've written thus far, you have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, contrast the following two things YOU wrote ffs

How can 14% of all women have regular sex with their male dogs when only 13% of women even own male dogs? Not only is this straight up impossible, it's absurdly implausible.
53% of households have a dog
[ESTIMATED] 13% of women personally own a male dog specifically.
“AROUND” 14% of all women have had sex with a dog.

These aren’t even the same groups.

You should stick to pointing out my 0.25% rounding error instead of branching out because you can’t read.

If you redo the math “perfectly” using percentages instead of fractions the final figure is the same or so similar it doesn’t even matter. If you care so much redo my entire post for me. I can’t believe someone could be so autistic to even care about such a small difference when the figures are already estimated to begin with, which doesn’t even diminish the value of the final figure.

Last edited:
The math was done correctly you autist
You might be able to convince me when you can properly use grade school level mathematical symbology. Not knowing how to use a division sign is truly sad dude.
[ESTIMATED] 13% of women personally own a male dog specifically.
“AROUND” 14% of all women have had sex with a dog.

These aren’t even the same groups.
Look at the math you did in your OP. You tried to account for owning a dog and it being a male one whilst calculating your 1/7 or 14% figure.
Half of women do not have a dog (1/250*50%=1/125)
and half of dog owners have male dogs (1/15*50%=1/7)
How are they not the same group then?

Last edited:
You might be able to convince me when you can properly use grade school level mathematical symbology. Not knowing how to use a division sign is truly sad dude.
Yeah I guess I’m retarded. How can you actually believe that I don’t know what a division symbol is. I’m literally a state certified engineer and you’re probably 14.
Look at the math you did in your OP. You tried to account for owning a dog and it being a male one whilst calculating your 1/7 or 14% figure.

How are they not the same group then?
Not the same groups​
53% of women have access to a dog.
26% have access to a male dog.
14% of all women have fucked a dog
Half of women that personally own a dog are fucking their dog

You aren’t capable of seeing the bigger picture. Even if I made a 1% rounding error, if they were the same group, it doesn’t make a difference whatsoever.

Within a confidence interval which I did not include the actual reasonable estimate is somewhere between 8-21% of women have fucked a dog and you’re having a meltdown about 1%.

Last edited:
How can you actually believe that I don’t know what a division symbol is.
((1/2)/250)=1/125

Not the same groups
53% of women have access to a dog.
26% have access to a male dog.
14% of all women have fucked a dog
Half of women that personally own a dog are fucking their dog

You aren’t capable of seeing the bigger picture. Even if I made a 1% rounding error, if they were the same group, it doesn’t make a difference whatsoever.

Within a confidence interval which I did not include the actual reasonable estimate is somewhere between 8-21% of women have fucked a dog and you’re having a meltdown about 1%.
We're just going in circles at this point. Let's just agree to disagree shall we?

What is it with Americans and 13%??

Why did mods silently remove my post with the dog sex documentary video? @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer
It was a popular post :feelsUnreal: I was blowing up

Very true! This needs to be taught in schools imho