Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This is how many women fuck dogs...

View attachment 858588
1/250 women come back with Canine semen in their Pap smear.

Breakdown math

53% of Americans own dogs
1/2 of those are women
1/2 of those dogs are male
13% of Americans are females with male dogs

P: If a woman fucks her dog once a month, and the semen lasts 9 days.
->

• Half of women do not have a dog (1/250*50%=1/125)
  • half will probably avoid a pap smear altogether to avoid this result (1/125*50%=1/62)
  • one-fourth will not be detected during the window of Canine semen survival (9 days) in the 1 month frequency of Canine sex (1/62*25%=1/15)
  • and half of dog owners have male dogs (1/15*50%=1/7)
  • you could further divide by whatever percent of these women own a dog and are/are not single (ergo would or would not need to fuck dogs) resulting in 1/2 or 1/3 being the final figure.
  • you could expand the data into lifetime outcomes, 53% of households currently own dogs, perhaps 90% will have had a dog in their lifetime, likewise with female dog ownership, effectively making any female that has ever owned a male dog very likely to have engaged in sexual intercourse at least once.

Result:

It's likely that 1/2 of single women that personally own a male dog are regularly having sexual intercourse with their Canine. (around 14% of all women or 1/7 women)

Even more likely when it's a large dog breed. Making it not unreasonable to assume that almost every female with a large-breed male dog has/had sex with it.
No confidence interval because who cares.

For Dogpill deniers
[extreme suifuel]
My sister owned a male Bichon. His dick was smaller than a micropenis though.

OVSgF26w 400x400

Teracuck trait, having a daughter and a large male dog such as a Golden Retreiver.

i want to rip a dogs head off right now, these fuckers are slaying while i rot.

i want to rip a dogs head off right now, these fuckers are slaying while i rot.
Dogs eat their own shit while incels are “self improving” because they “aren’t good enough” and the dogs are fucking while we rot :feelsclown:

Very true! This needs to be taught in schools imho
Thanks
I think so too. The public needs to be aware that dog ownership is actually about sex. What kind of adult without children has a dog?

What the hell... well, good mathing at least.
Jfl whenever I see a foid with a dog I will never be able to unsee this. Especially a white woman kek.

What the hell... well, good mathing at least.
Jfl whenever I see a foid with a dog I will never be able to unsee this. Especially a white woman kek.
Every woman has a male dog, it can’t be a coincidence :feelsjuice: