Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is how fathers react to their daughters whoring around these days

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This woman admits the absolute state of fathers in the West.

When my dad doesn’t like someone I’m dating, he just pretends it isn’t happening.

Me: Hey, Dad, I’m going to grab dinner with [insert man’s name here].

Dad: Who?

Me: Dad, we’ve been over this before.

Dad: [Turns volume up on TV.]

It's from this news story:

Yeah, turn on the volume on TV and pretend it isn't happening. Watch those stupid TV shows, you stupid goyim!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, turn on the volume on TV and pretend it isn't happening. Watch those stupid TV shows, you stupid goyim!!!
That's all he does? He needs to kick her out his will and his house. I don't want to be associated with a braindead chad dick chaser.

Jfl at this cucks, they enjoy their daughters being cum dumpsters

only cucks allow their daughters to date and get college educations.

Dads acting like this is cucked as fuck, but it's just as bad when they're overprotective because we know that all of daddy's violence, threats, gay-ass tough guy acts, and overprotective hysteria will be directed at sub-8 men. If his daughter is dating a Chad, the dad won't act that way because he'll want a Chad son-in-law due to halo effect.

Dads should set their daughters up with rational gentlemen of intelligence.

Cuck dad educates his daughter with a sweet, submissive and candid personality for the free appreciation and pleasure of unworthy scum

Imagine not killing your female daughter at birth

They just gave up. It's no use trying to keep females from being whores. Their own fault for having daughters though.

Imagine not killing your female daughter at birth
Actually if the daughter is thought to be a burden on the family the father takes her behind the house, places her in a hinad (small hole in the ground) and buries her. @fOreVER will explain it better since I'm sure he's more familiar with the customs.

Actually if the daughter is thought to be a burden on the family the father takes her behind the house, places her in a hinad (small hole in the ground) and buries her. @fOreVER will explain it better since I'm sure he's more familiar with the customs.
That is pre islamic customs the arabs used to get rid of foids but islam abolished it. It is considered murder. Besides if you kill a foid you kill another man’s potential wife

That is pre islamic customs the arabs used to get rid of foids but islam abolished it. It is considered murder. Besides if you kill a foid you kill another man’s potential wife
My understanding was that it was only done if the foid was in some way a surplus/burden in the family, not to all foids. But yeah, it's better to just give the foid to someone with a big enough konak to support her (to be one of his wives or concubines)

My understanding was that it was only done if the foid was in some way a surplus/burden in the family, not to all foids. But yeah, it's better to just give the foid to someone with a big enough konak to support her (to be one of his wives or concubines)
I think it is better if every man had one foid
I think it is better if every man had one foid