Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's impossible to satisfy these whore when this is their rape fantasy looks like.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
#Story 1

Rape is my second favourite fantasy, after my first erotic interest which is tight corseting. See my other answers and interests. More of that some other time.

My rape fantasy is extreme and scary to describe and definitely NOT to be lived out in reality. As others have answered, I think it is about loss of control, being at the centre of a big erotic event, and also being submissive when that is not in my nature.

I use the rape fantasy when alone and my husband is away, and it always gets me to a big orgasm inside my corset and with two vibrators deep inside back and front. I’m sure the fantasy is important for my pleasure because the vibs alone don’t work. Briefly, it goes like this:

I am at a nice respectable evening party, dressed as I like in firm control corsetry and a slinky dress. Two nice men come to me after some time. Both are very pleasant, younger than I am, and say nice things about me. Best figure in the room tonight. Lovely dress shows you off really well. such an elegant and stylish woman. And so on. I lap it all up and then they say, “Please could we spend some time with you and we’ll show you some pleasures you’ve never had before and maybe never will again. Promise. We’ve been watching you and are both falling in love with you. Please.” I say Yes and they lead me gently to a limo. They ask me to blindfold so that I shan’t be aware of where we’re going. Do I mind, they ask. No, I say so they blindfold me.

After a short drive, they lead me to a set of stairs and up the steps one at a time. At the top, they proceed to take off my slinky dress. My panties somehow disappear from my hips; they must have cut them off. I am standing there in my corset which one of them goes behind and tightens it further; making my waist smaller than ever. I am wearing thigh-high nylon stockings and very high heel shoes, which they leave on me.

Then they link hands, make me into a chair position and lay be down gently onto a soft surface. I assume it is a bed or something like that. On of them starts kissing me on the lips whilst the other ties my hands down to the bed, out from my thighs. And my ankles also are tied down, with my leg far apart. The kissing is very thorough; deep and wide in my mouth and throat. It is then I realise that there are more than two men: one at each hand and one at each foot. So it’s going to be five of them, I think to myself.

One of them presses his hand between my legs and and I can tell that he is spreading lube-gel around my openings. I am still blindfolded as one of them lies on me and gets into me plain old-fashioned missionary style. But a nice cock and stretches me a little. He shags for a few minutes only, before emptying his load into me. Then another comes to me and does something to the bed that presents my legs in the air and my bottom is exposed. He gently and carefully enters my anus and presses slowly up into my rectum. A long thin penis that explores all my bends and surfaces inside. He also shags for a few minutes and unloads up my rectum. The lube is renewed and that happens repeatedly while I’m nn the fantasy.

The other two I am expecting do something else with the bed so that they can take me front and back; double penetration. Gentle and slow; just as I like it in fantasy but have never experienced in real life. The deep kissing is going on still and he whispers to me, “Off comes the blindfold,” and he does it.

Then I am shocked a frightened by what I see. I am lying in a framework, inside something like a child’s paddling pool, on a mattress, in the middle of a big room, on a platform with steps leading up to me; with rows and rows of benches looking down at me. Like a lecture theatre, with hundreds of men staring at me. At the base of the stairs is a long queue of men already formed, all naked and erect and some masturbating.

“Now it’s their turn,” the kissing guy says.

“No, no,” I start to squirm and try to free myself, but it is impossible, “how many men are here? You can’t do this to me.”

“Yes we can, darling. You’re here and they are all ready. Can’t you see? This will be the fucking of a lifetime, There are 215 of them,” he smiles at me but I am scared almost witless and begin to hyperventilate.

Then it starts. Vagina, rectum, throat, all combinations. All shapes and sizes of men and their cocks; every speed and roughness and gentleness. To shorten this answer, after three days and nights, I am eventually lying in a bath of semen, with my intestine and vagina full to overflowing, my throat hoarse and slippery, my stomach full of semen also. My corset is drenched and almost submerged in semen and my hair is underwater but it isn’t water. My stockings are totally wrecked; just shreds of nylon clinging to my legs with semen-glue. Strangely, my high heel shoes are till on my feet but slimy and covered in semen; and also my own shit which has been shagged out of me.

Man sex-juice is pouring out of my mouth and nose; and somehow seems to have filled my ears also. Many of the men have shagged me multiple times. On many occasions, the first kissing man has whispered into ear, “Big Eddie wants you. Again. Get ready.” His penis is as long as my forearm and thick as his own wrist. I’m thinking, “Oh my god; how does he get that up me?”

And then his really long thick penis is slid up into me, back or front, as Big Eddie gets his way again with me. In my fantasy, I can feel him stretching my labia and then feel the length of it up to my navel, then pressing into my stomach, then between my breasts. Eddie is ramming me repeatedly all the way and eventually shoots a massive load into my womb - or somewhere. He throws me down on the mattress when he’s finished.

When they have all finished with me, I am exhausted but also strangely pleased and exultant to have been the centre of their attention for so long. I think this is the answer to the OP’s question. About exhibitionism and loss of control.

The conclusion which brings me to orgasm has never been finished yet. All the semen, urine and shit in the bath is going to be pumped into my rectum and colon and up into my intestine. Until I am bloating inside my corset and one of the men is going to take it off me to allow more semen to enter me. I have never reached the end of this fantasy before being overwhelmed by multiple orgasms. The vibs inside me in real-life are at full power by now and my whole body is shaking inside the tight corset. But I know that I shall soon be a fantastic massive bloated bag of semen and then they will find ways to empty me. Perhaps by refitting the corset and tightening it to expel all the juices.

I am still working on the final scenes.

Is that scary or what? And why does it stimulate me so much?

Source: https://qr.ae/pGDFGm

#Story 2

Yes i am a woman and i have rape fantasy before i go any forward
please keep in mind i do not represent every women in the world and rape is one of the worst horrible crime in the existence

In the gym i workout there are not much women there are total of 10 compare to 44 guys and 5 trainers who are all male.

Sometimes i fantasize about those guys corner me tie me up and do things with me against my will i want them to tear my leggings just from the top turn me around and keep licking my panties until they can eat it and fill me with there cum

I am not making them look offenders they all are so nice and sweet they didnt even know i think about them like this.

Source: https://qr.ae/pv45TS

Jesus Christ these people are fucked in the head

#Story 1

Rape is my second favourite fantasy, after my first erotic interest which is tight corseting. See my other answers and interests. More of that some other time.

My rape fantasy is extreme and scary to describe and definitely NOT to be lived out in reality. As others have answered, I think it is about loss of control, being at the centre of a big erotic event, and also being submissive when that is not in my nature.

I use the rape fantasy when alone and my husband is away, and it always gets me to a big orgasm inside my corset and with two vibrators deep inside back and front. I’m sure the fantasy is important for my pleasure because the vibs alone don’t work. Briefly, it goes like this:

I am at a nice respectable evening party, dressed as I like in firm control corsetry and a slinky dress. Two nice men come to me after some time. Both are very pleasant, younger than I am, and say nice things about me. Best figure in the room tonight. Lovely dress shows you off really well. such an elegant and stylish woman. And so on. I lap it all up and then they say, “Please could we spend some time with you and we’ll show you some pleasures you’ve never had before and maybe never will again. Promise. We’ve been watching you and are both falling in love with you. Please.” I say Yes and they lead me gently to a limo. They ask me to blindfold so that I shan’t be aware of where we’re going. Do I mind, they ask. No, I say so they blindfold me.

After a short drive, they lead me to a set of stairs and up the steps one at a time. At the top, they proceed to take off my slinky dress. My panties somehow disappear from my hips; they must have cut them off. I am standing there in my corset which one of them goes behind and tightens it further; making my waist smaller than ever. I am wearing thigh-high nylon stockings and very high heel shoes, which they leave on me.

Then they link hands, make me into a chair position and lay be down gently onto a soft surface. I assume it is a bed or something like that. On of them starts kissing me on the lips whilst the other ties my hands down to the bed, out from my thighs. And my ankles also are tied down, with my leg far apart. The kissing is very thorough; deep and wide in my mouth and throat. It is then I realise that there are more than two men: one at each hand and one at each foot. So it’s going to be five of them, I think to myself.

One of them presses his hand between my legs and and I can tell that he is spreading lube-gel around my openings. I am still blindfolded as one of them lies on me and gets into me plain old-fashioned missionary style. But a nice cock and stretches me a little. He shags for a few minutes only, before emptying his load into me. Then another comes to me and does something to the bed that presents my legs in the air and my bottom is exposed. He gently and carefully enters my anus and presses slowly up into my rectum. A long thin penis that explores all my bends and surfaces inside. He also shags for a few minutes and unloads up my rectum. The lube is renewed and that happens repeatedly while I’m nn the fantasy.

The other two I am expecting do something else with the bed so that they can take me front and back; double penetration. Gentle and slow; just as I like it in fantasy but have never experienced in real life. The deep kissing is going on still and he whispers to me, “Off comes the blindfold,” and he does it.

Then I am shocked a frightened by what I see. I am lying in a framework, inside something like a child’s paddling pool, on a mattress, in the middle of a big room, on a platform with steps leading up to me; with rows and rows of benches looking down at me. Like a lecture theatre, with hundreds of men staring at me. At the base of the stairs is a long queue of men already formed, all naked and erect and some masturbating.

“Now it’s their turn,” the kissing guy says.

“No, no,” I start to squirm and try to free myself, but it is impossible, “how many men are here? You can’t do this to me.”

“Yes we can, darling. You’re here and they are all ready. Can’t you see? This will be the fucking of a lifetime, There are 215 of them,” he smiles at me but I am scared almost witless and begin to hyperventilate.

Then it starts. Vagina, rectum, throat, all combinations. All shapes and sizes of men and their cocks; every speed and roughness and gentleness. To shorten this answer, after three days and nights, I am eventually lying in a bath of semen, with my intestine and vagina full to overflowing, my throat hoarse and slippery, my stomach full of semen also. My corset is drenched and almost submerged in semen and my hair is underwater but it isn’t water. My stockings are totally wrecked; just shreds of nylon clinging to my legs with semen-glue. Strangely, my high heel shoes are till on my feet but slimy and covered in semen; and also my own shit which has been shagged out of me.

Man sex-juice is pouring out of my mouth and nose; and somehow seems to have filled my ears also. Many of the men have shagged me multiple times. On many occasions, the first kissing man has whispered into ear, “Big Eddie wants you. Again. Get ready.” His penis is as long as my forearm and thick as his own wrist. I’m thinking, “Oh my god; how does he get that up me?”

And then his really long thick penis is slid up into me, back or front, as Big Eddie gets his way again with me. In my fantasy, I can feel him stretching my labia and then feel the length of it up to my navel, then pressing into my stomach, then between my breasts. Eddie is ramming me repeatedly all the way and eventually shoots a massive load into my womb - or somewhere. He throws me down on the mattress when he’s finished.

When they have all finished with me, I am exhausted but also strangely pleased and exultant to have been the centre of their attention for so long. I think this is the answer to the OP’s question. About exhibitionism and loss of control.

The conclusion which brings me to orgasm has never been finished yet. All the semen, urine and shit in the bath is going to be pumped into my rectum and colon and up into my intestine. Until I am bloating inside my corset and one of the men is going to take it off me to allow more semen to enter me. I have never reached the end of this fantasy before being overwhelmed by multiple orgasms. The vibs inside me in real-life are at full power by now and my whole body is shaking inside the tight corset. But I know that I shall soon be a fantastic massive bloated bag of semen and then they will find ways to empty me. Perhaps by refitting the corset and tightening it to expel all the juices.

I am still working on the final scenes.

Is that scary or what? And why does it stimulate me so much?

Source: https://qr.ae/pGDFGm

#Story 2

Yes i am a woman and i have rape fantasy before i go any forward
please keep in mind i do not represent every women in the world and rape is one of the worst horrible crime in the existence

In the gym i workout there are not much women there are total of 10 compare to 44 guys and 5 trainers who are all male.

Sometimes i fantasize about those guys corner me tie me up and do things with me against my will i want them to tear my leggings just from the top turn me around and keep licking my panties until they can eat it and fill me with there cum

I am not making them look offenders they all are so nice and sweet they didnt even know i think about them like this.

Source: https://qr.ae/pv45TS
I would rape beat and torture that meat hole over and over if she let me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

IT will say it's larp and fake, ITcels don't know that women are like that

IT will say it's larp and fake, ITcels don't know that women are like that

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fucking vile degenerate cunt

Spider man spider can!