Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how easy it is to make money if you have good facial bones in 2020

:feelsree: I get sent into a fit every time I see attractive people just doing stupid shit on this app and getting praised for it by their gay ass followers

:feelsree: I get sent into a fit every time I see attractive people just doing stupid shit on this app and getting praised for it by their gay ass followers
96517DF3 7BE4 4CF0 995C 15BC4C701DA3

you can get paid for this shit?

brutal social mediapill

why the fuck do you browse that cesspool of a site bro

The prettyboy looks more feminine than his g*rlfriend. Mogs me from Asteroid belt to Kupier belt.

why the fuck do you browse that cesspool of a site bro
It's blackpilled overload. There are actually tons of ugly people on there and all of their stuff comes off as cringe and people mock them in the comments because they're ugly. Then attractive people can do anything and it's adored.

Last edited:
It's blackpilled overload. There are actually tons of ugly people on there and all of there stuff comes off as cringe and people mock them in the comments because they're ugly. Then attractive people can do anything and it's adored.
The only way ugly people can be successful on that site is to play up the fact that they're ugly and make their whole existence into some big joke for people to laugh at. It's just like real life.

Ragefuel indeed

The only way ugly people can be successful on that site is to play up the fact that they're ugly and make their whole existence into some big joke for people to laugh at. It's just like real life.
It's modern day circus freak shows.

My expectations were low to begin with but that video was still astonishingly unfunny.

It's blackpilled overload. There are actually tons of ugly people on there and all of their stuff comes off as cringe and people mock them in the comments because they're ugly. Then attractive people can do anything and it's adored.

so in other words water is wet?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back